What will you do at the time of the end?

Keraz

Jeremiah 5:1-2 Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look and take note, search for anyone who acts justly or one who seeks the truth – that I might forgive that city. People may swear by the Lord, but in fact they perjure themselves.
Is it possible to find anyone there today, acting in real truth and justice?

Jeremiah 5:3 Go; You look for righteousness. You have punished Your people, but they took no heed and refused to learn. They hardened their hearts and would not repent of their sins.
Israel and Judah, punished by their exiles, but they still don’t truly repent.

Jeremiah 5:4-5 The Lord thought; these are only the common people, those that don’t know the Laws of their God. I will go to their leaders and teachers, they should know the right ways. But, they too, have gone away from the right path and no longer keep the Laws or trust the Lord.

Jeremiah 5:6-9 So they will be struck down by disaster, for their rebellious deeds and apostasies are beyond counting. Why should I forgive them for this? Your children have forsaken Me, with idols and adulteries. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance on these people.

Jeremiah 5:10-13 Prune the vine, lop off the branches, for they are not the Lord’s. Faithless are Israel and Judah, both faithless to Me, they both deny their God, saying: He does not see or care – no harm will come to us, we won’t see war or want. The prophets just spoke empty words, meaningless wind. Therefore, because they talk this way, I shall make My words a fire in your mouth and it will burn up these people like brushwood.
Apostate, atheistic Judah, the Jewish people, and Israel, the Christian peoples, are still similar to their ancestors. The clear prophetic warnings were ignored then and are ignored now. The ‘burning’ did not happen then, still future.

Jeremiah 5:14-19. I am bringing against you a distant nation, of mighty warriors, they will conquer you and destroy cities. But in those days, I shall not make an end of you. When you ask; Why has the Lord done this to us? You will say; it was because we forsook our God, so we must serve foreigners and live in another land.
In ancient times Assyria conquered Israel then Babylon conquered Judah. Judah has returned and now the decreed punishment by exile of the 10 Northern tribes of the House of Israel, is nearing completion. Ezekiel 4:4-5

Jeremiah 5:20-25 Proclaim this to the people of Israel and Judah: Listen you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes, but see nothing, ears and hear nothing. Do you not fear your Maker and tremble before Me? But My people have a defiant and rebellious heart. They have rebelled and gone their own way. They did not acknowledge how the Lord gives the rain and their prosperity. Their wrong doing has upset natures order and their sins have kept away her bounty.

Jeremiah 5:26-31 For among My people there are scoundrels, who lay traps and prey upon others, They grow rich and fat, by turning a blind eye to wickedness. Shall I fail to punish them for this? There is an appalling outrage in this Land. Prophets prophesy lies, the Rabbis and priests rule by their own authority – that is the way the people like it. What will ye do in the end thereof? Isaiah 51:1-11

Reference; REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 45:8 Rain righteousness, you heavens, let the sky above pour it down, let the earth open for it, so that salvation may flourish and righteousness with it. The Lord will do this. Psalms 50:6, Psalms 140:12-13, Isaiah 1:27

Isaiah 45:9-10 Can we contend with our Maker? Can the pot say to the Potter: What are you making? Or a child ask its parents: What have you brought to birth? Thus, the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says; Ask Me about things to come, concerning My children, the work of My hands. It is I, who made the earth and created mankind upon it. Isaiah 64:8, Jeremiah 18:6

Isaiah 45:18-19 The Lord, He who is God, the Maker of the earth; formed as a place to be inhabited says: I did not speak in secret, out of darkness, I did not say to Jacobs descendants: look for Me in vain. I am God, with Me is victory and salvation. Isaiah 51:13, Isaiah 54:5

Isaiah 45:21-24 Come forward and present your case, who was it that foretold what is to be? Was it not the Lord? There is no God but Me, I am the One who is victorious and able to save. From every corner of the earth, turn to Me and be saved. By Myself, I have sworn My promise of victory and to Me every knee will bow and every tongue will swear, saying: In the Lord alone is righteousness and strength. All who defy Me, will stand ashamed in My presence.
1 Chronicles 29:11, John 3:16

Isaiah 45:20 & 16 Gather together and come near, you survivors of the nations, who in ignorance carry wooden idols in procession, who pray to gods that cannot save. All the idol worshippers will be disgraced, they will perish in their confusion.
2 Kings 17:12, Deuteronomy 32:36-42, Jeremiah 10:1-16, Isaiah 66:17

Isaiah 45:25 & 17 But all Israel’s descendants will be victorious, they will be found righteous and will glory in the Lord. Israel has been delivered by the Lord for all time, they will never be disgraced or put to shame. Deut. 33:1-5, Jer. 3:23
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

At the end of the Church age, there will, at last be righteousness and justice on earth. The first stage will be amongst His people, who will be gathered soon after the worldwide Lord’s Day of wrath occurs. ‘Gather and come near, you survivors of the nations. All the idol worshippers will perish’. Then all the true followers of the Lord, all Jacob/Israel’s descendants, be they ethnic or grafted in, will enter and live in the Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 23:3, Zechariah 10:8-10

Later will come the worldwide Kingdom of Jesus on earth, to Him ‘every knee will bow’. Then, finally, will come the ‘New Heavens and New Earth’’. Revelation 21:1-26

Ref; logostelos.info

Jeremiah 5:1-2 Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look and take note, search for anyone who acts justly or one who seeks the truth – that I might forgive that city. People may swear by the Lord, but in fact they perjure themselves.

There are two witnesses in that city who you think are just.
Then the Lord gives that city to the beast from the pit to destroy the people inside of the city.
The women will be raped while others are led away captive.

Apparently, those two witnesses were not as just as you thought.

There are two witnesses in that city who you think are just.
Then the Lord gives that city to the beast from the pit to destroy the people inside of the city.
The women will be raped while others are led away captive.

Apparently, those two witnesses were not as just as you thought.
The (Two Witnesses) represent God Almighty on Earth, your eschatology is out in left field!

The (Two Witnesses) represent God Almighty on Earth, your eschatology is out in left field!
I though Jesus represents God on earth.

The two witnesses are the exact opposite of Jesus.So you saying Christ is not God's representative on earth?

They will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

Seems like all you want to do at the time of the end, is argue about minor matters.

No, I dont believe the spend anytime proclaiming the coming kingdom. They spend their time tormenting people and killing.
They probably dont even know Christ will soon come.
I've been contemplating if I would go to the middle east at the time of the end. I havnt come to a discision yet nor do in know if I will. If at all possible I would like to attend the feast of tabernacles at the time of the harvest.

No, I dont believe the spend anytime proclaiming the coming kingdom. They spend their time tormenting people and killing.
They probably dont even know Christ will soon come.
I've been contemplating if I would go to the middle east at the time of the end. I havnt come to a discision yet nor do in know if I will. If at all possible I would like to attend the feast of tabernacles at the time of the harvest.
Laughable :ROFLMAO:

You can't grasp the fact that the (Two Witnesses) of Revelation Chapter 11 are representing God

If that's what they are doing, they are not doing a very good job of it.Their works match those of the false prophet.
According to Jesus, the Son of God is the last to be sent by God.
Are you saying that those two witnesses are the son of God?

Mathew 21

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

Back to the OP. Here is some of the Prophesies of Ezra:

2 Esdras 16:35-52 But you, servants of the Lord, listen and learn. Do not doubt what the Lord says.

Calamities are close at hand.....Disaster will not defer it’s coming and the world will groan in pain. My people, get ready for battle and when calamities surround you, behave as though you were strangers on the earth.

Those who buy, sell, build or plant must not expect to benefit from it

Those who marry must not expect children. For all who labour, labour in vain.

The indignation of justice toward wickedness, will accuse them to their faces, when the Lord arrives to expose every sin on the earth. Therefore, do not imitate wickedness or her deeds. A very short time she will be swept away and the reign of justice over us will begin.

2 Esdras 16:53-67 Sinners cannot deny their wrongdoing. Everything that people do is known to the Lord, He knows their inmost thoughts.

God made the heavens and the earth. By His word He created all things. He created man, gave him breath, understanding and the Spirit of God. He knows your plans. Woe to the sinners who try to hide their sins!

The Lord will call all to account. Your wicked deeds will accuse you on the Day of Judgement. God is the Judge – fear Him. Have done with wickedness. Then God will set you free from all distress.

2 Esdras 16:68-73 A fire is being kindled and a great mass will descend upon you, you will be seized and compelled to eat food sacrificed to idols. Those who give in to them will be derided and humiliated.

In every place there will be violent attacks on those who fear the Lord. Your enemies will be like maniacs, destroying without mercy all who still fear the Lord. Plundering and ejecting them from their homes.

2 Esdras 16:74-78 Listen, you whom I have chosen; the Days of harsh suffering are close at hand, but I shall protect and help you.

Have done with fears and doubts, God is your guide. As followers of My commandments, do not let any sin weigh you down.

Woe to those who are entangled in their wicked deeds. They are like a field covered in brambles, to be separated off in readiness for destruction by fire.
Reference: Revised English Bible Apocrypha, verses abridged.

Back