What would Jesus say about the modern church if He spoke today?

God's law.
our law, Gods law is be all the things He said you should be.
Because you prove zero truth.
Always is to one who has not met the Father of it.
God's righteousness laws. What's the problem?
None at all, I am the things He said I should be. I am the righteousness of God and has His same Spirit, or mind.
And yet He specifically calls out one day to rest and is a sign that we recognize Him as a creator.
Yes one day for myself to do as I like to do, no works. And one cant recognize Him as creator least He is manifest in you to show you what that SPIRITUAL CREATION is.
The law tells us how to be.
Agreed. And either you are like Him in these things and has His same mind or you dont and the law is only a god for you instead o the God of it to be like Him and in His same image. BTW, is Spirit.
Something else is in you - yourself.
Only because you cant relate to the reality of being like Him is why to you something unfamiliar to you is in me.
So you're doing your own pleasures on the Sabbath. Got it.
Absolutely, I take a day off, it may be on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sat or Sunday. But it is still holy for the God in me is Holy.
Sorry, but crackers are a Catholic thing.
yes laws that religious people make up to look noble toward man. Jews, Catholic, Mormons, you name it make their own laws for a belief dont you?
I doubt because you don't keep the commandments like you say you do. It's evident you've become your own god.
You are not listening. I am what the law says I should be like Him. I cant help but follow the law, those are fulfilled by God Himself be in me. You never have met the God of heaven have you?
I can relate that God's will is fulfilled in us, His words penitrate us.
Then why are you trying to convince me the law is not fulfilled and has no effect in who I am?
God gave the laws, oracles to Israel. If you're not following them, you're following your man-made tradition and religion.
God gave the laws to Catholics, just ask therm, God gave the laws to the Mormons, just ask them, God gave the laws to Baptists, just ask them. God gave the laws to the Jews, just ask them, God gave laws to all these religious minds, just ask them.
Sorry but God gave His eternal laws. You can't change that just because your spirit guides you to do something else.
His laws are internal, there are who I am.
Sure, when I wasn't religious.
When you wasnt religious is the state to be in, Religious minds make up their own laws to govern their religious beliefs. God is not religious, God is Love.
But the point is you can't change that there's one day specifically designated for rest and as a sign that we acknowledge God as creator. He commanded it.
Im not trying to change it, I live it. I take a day off from all my works doing what God commands of me. It is a 24-7 job. not something I can just jump in and out of one day a week as you do LOL.
I doubt it.
And I know why you doubt it. There is One that you do not know, the God of it.
Rotfl...

We don't use terms like pulpit. Our Rabbis don't speak down to us but with us. Sure, we have synagogues, houses of learning, learning partners, etc.
You may use a different term for pulpit but I would bet there is a place a teacher stands and read your laws.
We follow to live.
I live to follow Him in His ways. Obeying that what He commands of me to be like Him and in His same image.
Off the mark.
For you it is.
You contradict yourself quite a bit.
Would you mind expounding on that charge? I though you guys didnt speak down to us? Kinda contradict yourself dont you?
Lord, didn't we do in your name... depart from me workers of iniquity, I never knew you.
If you have in you what these we read of received from God then your iniquity has ceased and the power of God will do in you what He did in these we read of no different at all.
Your own ways.
My ways went away with God coming to me and revealing in me who He really is to live His ways. Something you are not taking into consideration.
To not do the law. Got it.
We who has received from God His anointing then law is who we are. I dont have to try and follow the law LOL. It is the natural thing when God opens in you who He is and who you would be if you had the same.
Is that the best response to one who actually loved his brothers enough to try ands help. Isn't that in your laws that you are laughing at? You make your god look really foolish.

Tissue please.
I knew to actually work for the father would be a joke for your religion. I even told you it would be by your very response, mocking the laws of God to go into the prisons, highways and byways and help the ones in need.

You dont even follow your own laws and mock Him in His ways when someone actually does what He says, not because I had to but because I Love my neighbor as myself. Something you are totally missing in your laws that you say you follow. Ill use your sentiments -- ROFLOL.
Oh the beam in your eye. You're reflecting your own life.
Yes the life of Love for that is who my God is. He is a Spirit, obviously you have not heard how Adam Abraham Moses Jesus 120 and others became like Him. Perhaps it isn't I who has the blind eyes?
Thank Him throughout the day for life, family, job, health, blessings, good and bad. Reading the Torah, discussing with friends, reading Psalms, praying to God, eating great food, resting. If you've never celebrated Shabbat with a religious Jewish family, you're missing out. Isaiah 56:1-8.
I worked with some Jews over the years, some of them had received from God His same mind to be His anointed and walk as He walks in His same light as Abraham Moses and others did we read of. They had it right, there loved me for who I am, and I loved them for who they were.
Isaiah 58
13If you turn your foot from breaking the Sabbath,from doing as you please on My holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight, and the LORD’s holy day honorable, if you honor it by not going your own way or seeking your own pleasure or speaking idle words,

14then you will delight yourself in the LORD, and I will make you ride on the heights of the land
and feed you with the heritage of your father Jacob.” For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.
Amen, Those who seek their own ways and have chained themselves to mans traditions and laws for a sabbath dont have a clue how God works in man. Everyday is Holy if He be in you to have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.

Can you name one of your some 3500 religious denominations that dont have your own laws for a sabbath? Which ones of you guys has it right, they all say they have it right -- AGAIN Ill use your term -- ROFLOL. You say you have it right, many say you have it wrong and they have the better way.

Thank my God in heaven I dont have these kinds of hang ups, my mind is clean and refreshed by God Himself be my own disposition, that of Love that you mock of God. You are so religious you cant see past your own understanding, and won't even consider the ways of God to be like Him instead of these laws you have edited to your own understanding.

Truth is when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. It is written. 1 John 3. You just dont believe what you read of Him is all.

BTW, I thought you was supposed to take the day off and be with yours on the Sabbath? Isn't your day Saturday? And wasn't not you here arguing with me instead of taking that day off? Shame on you Shabbat breaker!.

Last edited:
I think what Jesus would say to the church today would be the same things he said to His church in Revelation's chapters two and three. The same spiritual conditions in the church then are the same in the church today.
He would say he has nothing to do with the abomination it is.

He would say he has nothing to do with the abomination it is.
Jesus corrects those He loves. He loves His church and that is why those admonishments to the church are there to prepare them for what is to come. There are two churches that receive no correction, Smyrna and Philadelphia that represent His remnant. He is very pleased with them.

our law, Gods law is be all the things He said you should be.
Quote that for us.

Always is to one who has not met the Father of it.
Sounds like you.

None at all, I am the things He said I should be. I am the righteousness of God and has His same Spirit, or mind.
False.

Yes one day for myself to do as I like to do, no works. And one cant recognize Him as creator least He is manifest in you to show you what that SPIRITUAL CREATION is.
You have 6 days for all the work.

Agreed. And either you are like Him in these things and has His same mind or you dont and the law is only a god for you instead o the God of it to be like Him and in His same image. BTW, is Spirit.
God gave the law.

Only because you cant relate to the reality of being like Him is why to you something unfamiliar to you is in me.
But you don't keep the Sabbath.

Absolutely, I take a day off, it may be on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sat or Sunday. But it is still holy for the God in me is Holy.
False. Read Ex 20 again.

yes laws that religious people make up to look noble toward man. Jews, Catholic, Mormons, you name it make their own laws for a belief dont you?
Some people do, like your beliefs above.

You are not listening. I am what the law says I should be like Him. I cant help but follow the law, those are fulfilled by God Himself be in me. You never have met the God of heaven have you?

Then why are you trying to convince me the law is not fulfilled and has no effect in who I am?
See above.

God gave the laws to Catholics, just ask therm, God gave the laws to the Mormons, just ask them, God gave the laws to Baptists, just ask them. God gave the laws to the Jews, just ask them, God gave laws to all these religious minds, just ask them.
Just like you say God gave you...

His laws are internal, there are who I am.
You don't keep the Sabbath.

When you wasnt religious is the state to be in, Religious minds make up their own laws to govern their religious beliefs. God is not religious, God is Love.
If you love Him keep His commandments.

Im not trying to change it, I live it. I take a day off from all my works doing what God commands of me. It is a 24-7 job. not something I can just jump in and out of one day a week as you do LOL.

And I know why you doubt it. There is One that you do not know, the God of it.
He gave the Sabbath.

You may use a different term for pulpit but I would bet there is a place a teacher stands and read your laws.
Actually, we sit and study together.

I live to follow Him in His ways. Obeying that what He commands of me to be like Him and in His same image.
He gave the Sabbath which reflects this.

Would you mind expounding on that charge? I though you guys didnt speak down to us? Kinda contradict yourself dont you?
You don't your own thing, don't keep the Sabbath.

If you have in you what these we read of received from God then your iniquity has ceased and the power of God will do in you what He did in these we read of no different at all.
We all have the promise.

My ways went away with God coming to me and revealing in me who He really is to live His ways. Something you are not taking into consideration.
Someone else spoke with you.

We who has received from God His anointing then law is who we are. I dont have to try and follow the law LOL. It is the natural thing when God opens in you who He is and who you would be if you had the same.
Don't you don't keep the Sabbath.

Is that the best response to one who actually loved his brothers enough to try ands help. Isn't that in your laws that you are laughing at? You make your god look really foolish.

I knew to actually work for the father would be a joke for your religion. I even told you it would be by your very response, mocking the laws of God to go into the prisons, highways and byways and help the ones in need.
Very nice... I never knew you.

You dont even follow your own laws and mock Him in His ways when someone actually does what He says, not because I had to but because I Love my neighbor as myself. Something you are totally missing in your laws that you say you follow. Ill use your sentiments -- ROFLOL.
Love entails many things.

Yes the life of Love for that is who my God is. He is a Spirit, obviously you have not heard how Adam Abraham Moses Jesus 120 and others became like Him. Perhaps it isn't I who has the blind eyes?
Okay, maybe you have scales in the eyes?

I worked with some Jews over the years, some of them had received from God His same mind to be His anointed and walk as He walks in His same light as Abraham Moses and others did we read of. They had it right, there loved me for who I am, and I loved them for who they were.
They should have never followed you.

Amen, Those who seek their own ways and have chained themselves to mans traditions and laws for a sabbath dont have a clue how God works in man. Everyday is Holy if He be in you to have His same mind, or Spirit the mind is called.
Remember the Sabbath.

Can you name one of your some 3500 religious denominations that dont have your own laws for a sabbath? Which ones of you guys has it right, they all say they have it right -- AGAIN Ill use your term -- ROFLOL. You say you have it right, many say you have it wrong and they have the better way.
We don't have that many denominations. That's your church.

Thank my God in heaven I dont have these kinds of hang ups, my mind is clean and refreshed by God Himself be my own disposition, that of Love that you mock of God. You are so religious you cant see past your own understanding, and won't even consider the ways of God to be like Him instead of these laws you have edited to your own understanding.
Follow the commandments to be like Him.

Truth is when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him. It is written. 1 John 3. You just dont believe what you read of Him is all.
Truth is, the NT isn't His.

BTW, I thought you was supposed to take the day off and be with yours on the Sabbath? Isn't your day Saturday? And wasn't not you here arguing with me instead of taking that day off? Shame on you Shabbat breaker!.
Rotfl... I spend the Sabbath with my family in prayer, eating, resting, etc.

Jesus corrects those He loves. He loves His church and that is why those admonishments to the church are there to prepare them for what is to come. There are two churches that receive no correction, Smyrna and Philadelphia that represent His remnant. He is very pleased with them.
The church is an abomination, workers of lawlessness.

The church is an abomination, workers of lawlessness.
The Christians I know are living holy lives. Every religion has their apostates. Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the Middle East and every year the Jews there permit the homosexuals to have a gay pride parade through the streets of Jerusalem. That's one reason why in Revelation 11 Jerusalem is called Sodom and Egypt.

Quote that for us.
It won't do any good but Ill post them anyway.

Gen 3:22, Even Adam became like God to know this difference. But that doesnt apply to you obviously.
1 John 3:2. but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 1 :5-7 Walking in the Light - This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

You dont walk as He walks in His same light do you?

Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Matt 5:48.
That would be totally out of control for you to think you can be like Him isn't it?

Sounds like you.
that is because you never have met the God of heaven to know who He is is all.
it is to you who opposes the ways of God to have His same Spirit, mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following who followed all of us who became like Him starting in Gen 3:22 that you do not believe at all.
You have 6 days for all the work.
Actually it is 7 for in the Father every day is the same. No Greek, no Jew, no male no female, all who has the nature of or God who is Love never changes. Rituals of man is what changes, some of your worship your gods one day a week instead of being like Him. Some of you do it on Thursday, some Fridays, some Saturdays, some Sundays, some Mondays. You all change the natural order of the God who is Love and Mann is the temple of Him. Starting in Adam. Gen 3:22.
God gave the law.
Yes be as I am.
Sure I do. You just dont know what His sabbath Intels.
False. Read Ex 20 again.
Only false for you who has an agenda for your gods.
Some people do, like your beliefs above.
You dont get it at all. I do not have a belief about a god, My God was manifest in me just as He was manifest in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120. The reason you see Him in me as a belief is because all that you have is beliefs for a god without the reality of Him coming to you and giving you His mind, ways, to walk in it as He walks in it.

The manifestation of realism, not a belief and obviously you cant wrap your head around Him visiting you.
Sure I do, just not your sabbath full of rituals.
See above.
Yes
Just like you say God gave you...
Yes God gave me His mind of Love, that is why I am here trying to point you to the God of Love that you may see Him as He is as well.
Sure I do, just not from some religious laws that the other 35000 other denominations as yourself do.
If you love Him keep His commandments.
If you love Him you will walk as He walks in His same light, commandments fulfilled. But obvious you dont know about those things from God Himself.

You never have heard the voice of God to be like Him have you? All that you know about a god is what someone else has taught you by the laws they have established to govern their BELIEFS for a god.
Sure I do, and it is Holy.
He gave the Sabbath.
Always.
Actually, we sit and study together.
Yes teach each other your laws that govern your beliefs for a god. so do the other 35,000 denominations do the very same, just different laws to govern your beliefs for a god is all.
He gave the Sabbath which reflects this.
Always.
You don't your own thing, don't keep the Sabbath.
Sure I do you just dont know what His sabbath is is all.
We all have the promise.
Amen but few receive From His promise of the One who is at your door knocking and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you too.

Rev 3:20 -- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will comein to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

But because you have different laws from that one, His hands are tied by you.

Someone else spoke with you.
A lot has spoken with me. But only one God of heaven has spoken with me. My identity is with Him, your identity is wit the law instead, guess work.
Don't you don't keep the Sabbath.
Sure I keep the sabbath, the one God designed.
Sure I do the sabbath God intends for you as well.
Very nice... I never knew you.
Because your laws won't allow you to do the same. You have one day to worship God in His environment and wast it gathering to a place with others and discussing the same ole things of your gods over and over and over and over again. Been there done that.

Love entails many things.
No only one thing. If you have multiple definitions for a mind that is Gods which is Love. Killing, stealing, chasing the neighbors wife, as your laws dictate isn't even an option. Love will send a person to prisons, the streets for the poor, food for the elderly. I have stoped and picked up street people and fed them clothed them, gave the a motel room on a cold night, even gave cars and vans to people in need.

You are all about your selfish need for a law that you only try and follow and control.
Okay, maybe you have scales in the eyes?
Or perhaps it isn I who eyes are not opened by God Himself?
They should have never followed you.
Yes for you to follow me to the God who is Love would be a sin for you for sure.
Remember the Sabbath.
Without ceasing. Everyday is a sabbath if one loves the God of heaven to be like Him as He commands of you as well. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

BTW, if the law was perfect there would be no need for god at all would they? That is why He gave these new laws as in be as I am, walk as I walk, He be in you and you be in Him as one John 17.
We don't have that many denominations. That's your church.
You are a denomination BIG TIME denomination.
Follow the commandments to be like Him.
No receive from God and let Him fulfill those laws in you that you become these things written in law.

You won't even venture to ask Him to come to you. You are to proud of your religious mind to do something as foolish as ask Him for.
Truth is, the NT isn't His.
Not for you who He never has revealed Himself in personally.
Rotfl... I spend the Sabbath with my family in prayer, eating, resting, etc.
Yes, and I do that every day.

You dont love your god enough to do the same every day. You only try and look noble to yours one day a week by getting on a knee to look humble.

That would be a really sad state for me to be in. Im free from all those man made stipulations. He in me and I in him are one.

The reason the new text isn't for you is because you have to control your own god and make him who and what you would have him be instead of being like the One of heaven in Love as Adam was, Abraham received, Moses received, Job, and others received.

You think I am ignorant in your ways but I am not. I know you very well and who you are in your religion, but you do not know me at all who God Himself has manifested Himself in that I may be as He is and have His same nature as Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did and others did that we read of who God Himself manifested Himself in us. We walk as He walks in His same light. You can read the before and after God reveals Himself in these. They to became like Him, but because of your laws, no way He can do the same in you.

You are stuck in the before like these were until God came to them Himself.

The Christians I know are living holy lives. Every religion has their apostates. Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the Middle East and every year the Jews there permit the homosexuals to have a gay pride parade through the streets of Jerusalem.
You're right, every religion has its apostates. The secular government doesn't allow them to be stoned.

That's one reason why in Revelation 11 Jerusalem is called Sodom and Egypt.
Fortunately, as was the case with Abraham and his request to God to not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah on account of 10 righteous people, the same applies today.

The church isn't any better with its trampling of Jesus blood with continued sin.

You're right, every religion has its apostates. The secular government doesn't allow them to be stoned.
We who are of God would be walking among them making friends that I may be that witness of God to them. Did that for many years in just about every prison in the state of Texas. And the population of homo sexual minorities (those who self-identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual or report a same-sex sexual experience before arrival at the facility) were disproportionately incarcerated: 9.3% of men in prison, 6.2% of men in jail, 42.1% of women in prison, and 35.7% of women in jail were sexual minorities.

It is an honor that God has given me His mind of Love to see people as Gods sees people that I may do what I can to be a friend to these enemies of God.

But to some here will even mock the ways of God to do these things, and make snide remarks about how Holy I am LOL.
Fortunately, as was the case with Abraham and his request to God to not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah on account of 10 righteous people, the same applies today.
It does indeed, but few will do His will and go to these in Love. NO WAIT, doesnt your law state for you to love them enough to go to them? Has your laws failed you?
The church isn't any better with its trampling of Jesus blood with continued sin.
Describe sin -- God will correct you on this one!

Sin to God would be to just stand and watch the parade -- shaking your head and saying how sad a state to be in and do noting ay all to try and help the minds of those confused. And you say you are of God. for if the law of the land would allow, you would pick up stones to throw instead of loving them as yourself to do something about it. No wonder people rather not be of a religion, they are hypocrites.

Awww, there is where sin has creeped in. Saying you are one thing but being another. Like the country song, holding a bible in one hand and a bottle in the other.

Last edited:
It won't do any good but Ill post them anyway.

Gen 3:22, Even Adam became like God to know this difference. But that doesnt apply to you obviously.
So Adam became like God after he sinned? That's hilarious ?. Adam was in His image before that.

1 John 3:2. but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
1 John 1 :5-7 Walking in the Light - This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

You dont walk as He walks in His same light do you?

Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Matt 5:48.
That would be totally out of control for you to think you can be like Him isn't it?
Yeah this doesn't support. If you want to be perfected, follow the law.

that is because you never have met the God of heaven to know who He is is all.
I spoke to Him this morning. ;)

it is to you who opposes the ways of God to have His same Spirit, mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following who followed all of us who became like Him starting in Gen 3:22 that you do not believe at all.
Follow the law to have the same spirit.

Actually it is 7 for in the Father every day is the same. No Greek, no Jew, no male no female, all who has the nature of or God who is Love never changes. Rituals of man is what changes, some of your worship your gods one day a week instead of being like Him. Some of you do it on Thursday, some Fridays, some Saturdays, some Sundays, some Mondays. You all change the natural order of the God who is Love and Mann is the temple of Him. Starting in Adam. Gen 3:22.
False. Read Ex 20.

Yes be as I am.
No thanks.

Sure I do. You just dont know what His sabbath Intels.
Read Ex 20 and Isaiah to not do as you want.

Only false for you who has an agenda for your gods.
I only have one God.

You dont get it at all. I do not have a belief about a god, My God was manifest in me just as He was manifest in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 120. The reason you see Him in me as a belief is because all that you have is beliefs for a god without the reality of Him coming to you and giving you His mind, ways, to walk in it as He walks in it.
Sorry, your emotions and intellect have been overcome by make believe.

The manifestation of realism, not a belief and obviously you cant wrap your head around Him visiting you.
Every day.

Sure I do, just not your sabbath full of rituals.
It's more than that.

Yes God gave me His mind of Love, that is why I am here trying to point you to the God of Love that you may see Him as He is as well.
I know Him already.

Sure I do, just not from some religious laws that the other 35000 other denominations as yourself do.
So you don't follow the commandments.

If you love Him you will walk as He walks in His same light, commandments fulfilled. But obvious you dont know about those things from God Himself.
The commandments are the light, a path unto your feet.

You never have heard the voice of God to be like Him have you? All that you know about a god is what someone else has taught you by the laws they have established to govern their BELIEFS for a god.
See above.

Yes teach each other your laws that govern your beliefs for a god. so do the other 35,000 denominations do the very same, just different laws to govern your beliefs for a god is all.
God's laws.

Sure I do you just dont know what His sabbath is is all.
It's one day out of 7, the 7th day. There is no substitution.

Amen but few receive From His promise of the One who is at your door knocking and anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you too.

Rev 3:20 -- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will comein to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

But because you have different laws from that one, His hands are tied by you.
Actually, my God walks through uninhibited by the flesh.

A lot has spoken with me. But only one God of heaven has spoken with me. My identity is with Him, your identity is wit the law instead, guess work.
God's laws.

Because your laws won't allow you to do the same. You have one day to worship God in His environment and wast it gathering to a place with others and discussing the same ole things of your gods over and over and over and over again. Been there done that.
One day commanded by God, to rest and worship Him as a memorial of creation.

No only one thing. If you have multiple definitions for a mind that is Gods which is Love. Killing, stealing, chasing the neighbors wife, as your laws dictate isn't even an option. Love will send a person to prisons, the streets for the poor, food for the elderly. I have stoped and picked up street people and fed them clothed them, gave the a motel room on a cold night, even gave cars and vans to people in need.
More tissue ?.

You are all about your selfish need for a law that you only try and follow and control.
God's laws.

Or perhaps it isn I who eyes are not opened by God Himself?
Who says your eyes are open?

Yes for you to follow me to the God who is Love would be a sin for you for sure.
I follow God not man.

Without ceasing. Everyday is a sabbath if one loves the God of heaven to be like Him as He commands of you as well. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
See Exodus 20.

BTW, if the law was perfect there would be no need for god at all would they? That is why He gave these new laws as in be as I am, walk as I walk, He be in you and you be in Him as one John 17.
The law says not to add to it.

No receive from God and let Him fulfill those laws in you that you become these things written in law.
Freedom of will to love God and be obedient.

You won't even venture to ask Him to come to you. You are to proud of your religious mind to do something as foolish as ask Him for.
That's why I pray.

You dont love your god enough to do the same every day. You only try and look noble to yours one day a week by getting on a knee to look humble.
We don't get on one knee. Have you been reading comic books?

That would be a really sad state for me to be in. Im free from all those man made stipulations. He in me and I in him are one.
You're fooling yourself.

The reason the new text isn't for you is because you have to control your own god and make him who and what you would have him be instead of being like the One of heaven in Love as Adam was, Abraham received, Moses received, Job, and others received.
No, God said himself not to add in to the law.

You think I am ignorant in your ways but I am not. I know you very well and who you are in your religion, but you do not know me at all who God Himself has manifested Himself in that I may be as He is and have His same nature as Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did and others did that we read of who God Himself manifested Himself in us. We walk as He walks in His same light. You can read the before and after God reveals Himself in these. They to became like Him, but because of your laws, no way He can do the same in you.
God gave laws to them too.

You are stuck in the before like these were until God came to them Himself.
Gary, it's been nice talking to you. Have a nice life.

So Adam became like God after he sinned? That's hilarious ?. Adam was in His image before that.
No Adam was not in His image before that, Adam was in the image of flesh, God is a Spirit not flesh. Your understanding is so elementary and havent learned that lesson yet.

And Adam didnt sin, he obeyed God and ate of His knowledge and became like Him free from sin. You. cant be like God and in His same SPIRITUAL image and be in sin at all. You dont know anything about the book and what it is about. The whole book is about YOU and who are you? Like Him? No you are not, you are like the laws developed for those who do not know Him.
Yeah this doesn't support. If you want to be perfected, follow the law.
Follow the law? Break the speed limits of the law? I bet you have sinned in that. How about breaking a sabbath and not showing up that day? Sin? How about wanting to stone the homosexuals having a parade in I Israel as you say the laws of the land won't even allow that, but you want to.

You need to get real with yourself before you ever can get real with God.
I spoke to Him this morning. ;)
What did He say? I would guess you spoke to Him instead of WITH Him.
Follow the law to have the same spirit.
Follow the Spirit to have the same laws as your own disposition is the better way for my God.
False. Read Ex 20.
False for you who are without.
No thanks.
Gen 3:22 is out the window, right?
Read Ex 20 and Isaiah to not do as you want.
Amen do as He commands of me.
I only have one God.
Yes and your god is your laws.
Sorry, your emotions and intellect have been overcome by make believe.
To you Gods ways is always make believe.
Every day.
Everyday your god obeyed your beliefs about a god is the real truth here.
It's more than that.
Much more than that for sure.
I know Him already.
Then you are like Him as well as Adam was, Abraham was, Moses was, Jesus was, 120 was, He came to all of these and me, but somehow your doctrine doesnt line up with being as He is and in His same image, for your image is of law not Spirit at all that God is.
So you don't follow the commandments.
Dont have to they are fulfilled for who I am. All you are trying to do is follow the law instead of being that what they say you should be like Him in it.
The commandments are the light, a path unto your feet.
No they are not at all, they are law, a tutorial to lead the Father that you may be like Him, that He may be in you and you be in Him as one. The light comes from God Himself who fulfills those laws in you that you become like Him. You just havent ate from that knowledge as Adam did is all.

You put blame on Adam for your own iniquities that says you cant be like Him and in His same manage.
See above.
Yes do that.
God's laws.
Gods law is be as I am, walk as I walk in My same mind, light.
It's one day out of 7, the 7th day. There is no substitution.
Not for one who is of law and not of Gods mind.
Actually, my God walks through uninhibited by the flesh.
My God comes to. man by His Spirit, starting in Gen and ends in the Revelation of Gods anointing in me. Same as Adam received, from GHod, Abraham, Moses, and us all who has recieve in us what the book is really about, it is about you and I and who we are or are not.
God's laws.
Yes come unto Me and be as I am, that always has been His law.
One day commanded by God, to rest and worship Him as a memorial of creation.
Seven days a week He commands of me to walk as He walks in His same light. That is the only way one can worship God is by His Spirit.
More tissue ?.
Mock His ways if you will, you are good at mocking His will for mankind. your laws see to that for sure.
God's laws.
Yes be as I am, walk as He walks, have His same mind. An impossible task because your gods are laws. And you have many of them.
Who says your eyes are open?
Same One who open Adam eyes, Abrahams eyes, Moses eyes and others eyes.

How about you, who opens yours? I already know, your laws did right?
I follow God not man.
You should follow your own law here. Your god is laws devised by man.
See Exodus 20.
Expound!
The law says not to add to it.
And you are notorious for doing this very. thing.
Freedom of will to love God and be obedient.
Freedome of will is to obey and recieve from God His will. to be like Him instead of like yourself in your laws to govern your gods of law.
That's why I pray.
I bet you pray to God instead of with Him. Prayer in Gods eyes is simply communicating with Him as Father and sons do. That is what prayer is.

And it isn't so much that prayer changes things, but that God changes me and I change things. that doesn't work for your laws does it?
We don't get on one knee. Have you been reading comic books?
No you stand as rituals of man at a wall and wail. Same thing.
You're fooling yourself.
In your eyes of law -- I agree.
No, God said himself not to add in to the law.
Then why on earth do you edit Him in the law?
God gave laws to them too.
Just different laws for different belie3f systems.

He gives laws to all who are of Him.Gary, it's been nice talking to you. Have a nice life.
Gary, it's been nice talking to you. Have a nice life.
Cant be any other way for my God is a Spirit and His Spirit is Love and I am in His same image and walk as He walks in it.

Well the seed is planted, and you know there were a lot of discussions that brings up a lot of issues that is new to your understanding from God Himself that you read of in the book of laws. Some things you never have though of from God Himself. These things will have you thinking, for Gods ways is be like Him and in His same image. But then you would have to receive His confirmation that He is a Spirit.

You are like Jesus disciples when he took them up on the mountain to pray. He said the most simple but profound statement. He said, watch WITH me,. He did not say watch for me. You are watching for God instead of with Him.

No Adam was not in His image before that, Adam was in the image of flesh, God is a Spirit not flesh. Your understanding is so elementary and havent learned that lesson yet.
It's basic knowledge gathered from Gen 1:26-27.

And Adam didnt sin, he obeyed God and ate of His knowledge and became like Him free from sin.
It's basic knowledge that the serpent enticed man to become like God via sinning, Gen 3:1-20. And man was kicked out as a result. Even the NT recognizes this sin.

You. cant be like God and in His same SPIRITUAL image and be in sin at all.
Correct. That's why the Hebrew shows in Gen 3:22 that Adam chose which image he wanted to be like as a result of his sin. He chose exclusively the physical. The words "as one of us", k'achad minenu, should be understood as one part of himself, restricted from eating of the tree of life.

You dont know anything about the book and what it is about. The whole book is about YOU and who are you? Like Him? No you are not, you are like the laws developed for those who do not know Him.
Laws were given starting from Adam before sin.

I can see clearly now that you espouse the idea that sin can be a means of blessing. Even Paul shuns this idea when he says that should I sin so that grace may abound? No.

I really hope you reconsider your whole approach to your relationship with God, following your own heart.

Take care.

It's basic knowledge gathered from Gen 1:26-27.
Agreed. God is a Spirit not a man but you can be in Gods image spiritually for God is a Spirit.
It's basic knowledge that the serpent enticed man to become like God via sinning, Gen 3:1-20. And man was kicked out as a result. Even the NT recognizes this sin.
And it is basic knowledge that when one see Him as He is and gained gods same knowledge we become like Him. Gen 3;22. The lie wasn't that you will die, the lie was that you won't die

Ill try and explain but I doubt the message you will receieve from lack if the same knowledge Adam received from God Himself to become like Him as God demands of you as well.

As long as you are of your own doctrines as you portray here and not like the Father of it, then you havent died that death to your laws and your own ways for a god. But the promise is, if you obey and recieve in you Gods mind, to be His anointed, to be His righteousness, to be His saint, and without sin, you to will become as Adam did and like Him, Abraham died to his doctrine on that mountain and was born of Gods Spirit with a renewing of his mind. Moses died to his old ways and doctrines on the mountain and became like God to know this difference, Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16, 120 did the same in an upper room.

Adam was kicked out of that comfortable eden to till the ground and became like God where he went out and did the will of God, tilling that ground for hitting the highways and byways, loving people, giving of himself his own life instead of sitting in eden reading some bible and saying a few repetitious prayer, sing a song then eat lunch. There are many places that you cloud do the same and would do the same if you had eaten of God knowledge and become like Him instead of the laws of Eden where you dont have to be accountable for Gods ways at all.

Do you know why to you that what all of these receieved from God is false? I do, so does the Father.

Death to your own ways and receive His ways as Adam did. Jesus described this new mind as born again. In that you will put yourself second place and you will go out from that Eden you are in, and you will till the ground in prisons, in hospitals, in the streets, for the poor, for you will sell all that spiritual baggage that you carry as law and you will become like Him who sends people out to simply love your brother as yourself. Your brothers sit in the same pace with you, my brothers are in prisons, hospitals, in the streets, and the alike.
Correct. That's why the Hebrew shows in Gen 3:22 that Adam chose which image he wanted to be like as a result of his sin. He chose exclusively the physical. The words "as one of us", k'achad minenu, should be understood as one part of himself, restricted from eating of the tree of life.
The restriction doest come from God, the restriction comes to people as yourself who cling to the laws of Eden that says, dont do this, or dont do that. Wen one gains Gods same knowledge then you will be kicked out of that temple for law that has you bound.
Laws were given starting from Adam before sin.
No man is born With Gods Spirit, mind. Until one is born of God and becomes like Him, then you are of the laws for sin. As for Adam who was of sin, Abraham, Moses, Jesus 1:20 and me, were like you and in the laws for sin, but the day God came to us, sin went by the wayside and righteousness kicked in and we became like the God who is Love and not of sin.
I can see clearly now that you espouse the idea that sin can be a means of blessing.
Oh no sin is enmity with God. Are you a sinner?
Even Paul shuns this idea when he says that should I sin so that grace may abound? No.
I dont follow the ways of Paul, he used tricker, witchcraft, on the uinsespecting to follow him in his ways as a sinner, that he was so Bold to announce, He had a thorn in his flesh which was his desire to be exalted for his abundance of revelations. he even asked God three times to take that sin away from him, but evidently Paul was not willing to give himself over to God.

Paul was slick, he turned a lot more people over to be sinners than God ever did to be the saint and without sin.
I really hope you reconsider your whole approach to your relationship with God, following your own heart.
Isn't what you really mean is turn myself away from the ways of God and follow you in your laws that regulates your beliefs for a god?

That aint gonna happen!
Take care.
Be careful for nothing but in everything give yourself over to God that you may walk as He walks in His same light.

May I ask why to you to go out and do the things of Love that is Gods Spirit -- is evil for you that you would mock me in His ways to love my neighbors by having the love of Gods mind as my own and for actually going out and help those in need, not only of material things, but Spiritual things and actually doing what the commandments are about being like Him and just doing it?

Why is that so evil for your doctrine that you mock as in needing a hanky ? as you made pun of Him in His ways for mankind to simply love one another?

You have made the simple God of love to be like Him so complicated that you cant see the forest for all the trees. I think my God of heaven that I am like Him instead of the laws man has developed to govern your beliefs for a god.

It is prophesied that God's judgment will fall on Israel again and they will go into another captivity. Then after they have been chastened He will fall on the nations He used to correct them. In other words, the pattern in the Old Covenant will repeat, Zechariah 14:1,2.

It is prophesied that God's judgment will fall on Israel again and they will go into another captivity. Then after they have been chastened He will fall on the nations He used to correct them. In other words, the pattern in the Old Covenant will repeat, Zechariah 14:1,2.
That happened after the 2nd temple and destruction.

Man is the temple of God but unfortunately most are still in that old temple of law and has not received the new temple, the new man of God that we are. As long as that old temple for law stands there is no way the new one of Spirit can arise.

you guys are not looking at it from a spiritual connotation, you are looking at it from that old temple for law in carnality from flesh.

God and all of His kingdom is Spirit, and it doesnt come with observation, you Arte not going to see a physical temple destroyed and rebuilt by the hands of man, for man is His temple.

Luke 17:20-21 the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, but not many adhere to what Jesus says in his ways do they? And watch how sone will try and explain this away by, saying he was speaking to the Pharisees when in fact he is telling these the same today. They have that same Pharisees mentality about it. They dont believe it can be. they cant believe Jesus in bye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, yet they claim to be of Christ when in fact they flat out reject him to be these things he said you would be IF

Back