What would you do if God revealed His plan for your life?

shnarkle

I did. True love is an act of free will. If it's not then it's not love. Period.
Obviously you didn't read the original post. I specifically pointed out that I'm not interested in arguing over issues that have nothing to do with it. Thanks anyways, but I'm not interested in pointless irrelevant issues that have nothing to do with the question. I don't respond to anyone who ignores an explicit straightforward request. I just ignore them completely. I'm sure that if you do the same, you'll find it a much better use of your time.

Yakuda

Obviously you didn't read the original post. I specifically pointed out that I'm not interested in arguing over issues that have nothing to do with it. Thanks anyways, but I'm not interested in pointless irrelevant issues that have nothing to do with the question. I don't respond to anyone who ignores an explicit straightforward request. I just ignore them completely. I'm sure that if you do the same, you'll find it a much better use of your time.
You wrote an awful lot for someone who is ignoring me. What I posted is all that matters on regards to this topic. We have free will. Period. Dont like it? I don't care. If you don't respond? Again, don't care.

e v e

Issues that you think are not relevant. By doing that you try to control the conversation.

e v e

You wrote an awful lot for someone who is ignoring me. What I posted is all that matters on regards to this topic. We have free will. Period. Dont like it? I don't care. If you don't respond? Again, don't care.

Souls don’t have much in way of choices but we can choose... Him or satan . As paul knew welll when he said to die to this world. which is quite a job.

And continually choose Him regardless of trials.

e v e

There is no “i am saved already...”

His souls will be saved at the Change when we are restored to our imperishable body.

That’s what paul says. that is our rescue and hope.

Yakuda

There is no “i am saved already...”

His souls will be saved at the Change when we are restored to our imperishable body.

That’s what paul says. that is our rescue and hope.
And we also arent "always saved".

Bob Carabbio

Even if you followed it perfectly, you are still going straight to hell.
(CHUCKLE) AWW!!! I'll try to contain my disappointment!!! Who KNEW????! The hopes and FEARS of all the years all gone to bupkus. BUT no problem!!! I haven't followed it perfectly!!!!
So why follow it at all if you're still foreordained to eternal damnation?
That's a MUCH larger "IF" than you may think -

shnarkle

Issues that you think are not relevant. By doing that you try to control the conversation.
Of course. While I don't have any problem letting those who have nothing to say on the subject rant and rave all they want to. (note: I don't yet know how to embolden text so I use caps. This is not an attempt to "yell") IF someone is actually attempting to address the topic, I will point out what the topic actually is to remind them. In this case, I'm pointing out a HYPOTHETICAL scenario, and asking people to respond by posting what they would do IF this were the case. I also pointed out in the OP that I'm NOT Interested in those who feel it is more important to highjack this topic, and change it to a discussion on the merits of the underlying assumptions. That's ANOTHER TOPIC. Feel free to start your own thread, or go ahead and try to derail this one if that's what you feel like doing. I can ignore you much better than you can ignore me. In fact, you're about to become "Ignored"

shnarkle

(CHUCKLE) AWW!!! I'll try to contain my disappointment!!! Who KNEW????! The hopes and FEARS of all the years all gone to bupkus. BUT no problem!!! I haven't followed it perfectly!!!!
Besides the point which you keep ignoring.
That's a MUCH larger "IF" than you may think -
Of course it is. It's beyond monumental, yet most people take it for granted. It's really just a joke to most people. Regardless, it doesn't appear you're interested in this topic to begin with.

Lt. Columbo

My question is what would you do if God, without repentance; revealed to you that you were one of these vessels fitted for destruction?
I'd keep in mind that as my Creator God can do whatever he wishes with me. And just be glad for the opportunity to have experienced life for awhile.

shnarkle

I'd keep in mind that as my Creator God can do whatever he wishes with me. And just be glad for the opportunity to have experienced life for awhile.
EXCELLENT response!!! Bravo!!! I wholeheartedly agree! However, I also can't help but see that the prospect that a just God has lovingly and mercifully damned me to hell is not going to be easy to forget about either. The revelation itself isn't likely to be confined to the intellect. An acute awareness of one's impending damnation isn't going to be easy to banish. Your response is nonetheless right on target.

Gary Mac

Follow it as best as I HAVE BEEN for 58 years.

Next Question?
For me it isnt an effort, it is from receiving from God the same as Jesus received from Him to have His same Spirit, same mind, walk as He walk sin it. Efforts will fail every time, the manifestation of God in you will not fail., it is a gift not an effort.

e v e

It's fairly straight forward. Once Saved Always Saved (OSAS) is the belief that once someone "accepts Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior" then they're all set. It's unbiblical
yes that view osas is not entirely right.... thank you.