Whatever claims - disease is evil

Lighthearted Atheist

Well can she prove it?
Where is her evidence? Where is her objective standard of evil?
Evil is human concept - it is an idea - it does not exist in reality. Evil is subjective to each of us like if something is good, tasty, just, or vile.

If someone said disease is evil then that means they find disease to be evil subjectively. There is nothing to prove since it is a human opinion, not an objective fact. You can believe that disease is awesome and you would not need to prove that - its your subjective opinion.

If you claim evil is objective then you are going to need to prove that.

You are confusing objective and subjective again.

Lighthearted Atheist

Your evidence is? Is this an objectively true statement?
'Evil' is an adjective. It is the definition of the word. Something that is evil to someone might not be evil to someone else. That's how adjectives work.

And I really have no interest in debating definitions with you anymore. I'm still traumatized by our debate on the definition of atheism where you rejected the definition in your own link. I'd rather tilt windmills.

;)

Lighthearted Atheist

OOPSS - FAIL - I asked for an objective standard of evil - instead you changed the subject with your burden shifting.
I cannot find an objective standard if evil anywhere. So I guess I can only provide the subjective standard. If you have an objective example I'd love to see it. If not then that's cool too.

ferengi