What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

You didn't answer my question, CC--where did I write what you claimed I wrote? That "not one player was affected by the jab. Not one."?

I have no way of knowing what affected any of these athletes, because the individual snippets are less than a second long, have absolutely no context and no details whatsoever....so, give me one good reason why I should just blindly accept what the narrator of the video montage claims without those details and context--especially after it says that this is a "blueprint for global enslavement."?
It's the way you dismissed it Bonnie.

You missed the whole point of the video. You ast as if its rapid fire misinformation.

Bonnie, the jab is killing people ans you seem to be looking for every excuse that shows it isn't.

It's the way you dismissed it Bonnie.

In what way did I "dismiss" it?
You missed the whole point of the video. You ast as if its rapid fire misinformation.

I missed NO point at all! I know what its point was--to make it appear that all of those collapses and deaths came from the covid vaccine. So viewers will reject it. Your OP subject line even declares that the videos show mass vaccine injuries--but with zero proof, context, or details. Why should I or anyone else just blindly accept that assessment?
Bonnie, the jab is killing people ans you seem to be looking for every excuse that shows it isn't.
So, it is okay to imply in a video such as this, that the vaccine caused ALL of the collapses and deaths, without showing any evidence or context of providing any details, as long as it furthers one's anti-Covid-vaccine agenda? Isn't that being deceptive? Remember, I did check out some of the athletes that I could discern the names of, in the video and there was no proof that what happened to them was from the covid vaccine.

In case you didn't know, far more UNvacced are dying from covid than people are dying from the vaccine itself. IF the vaccine were so deadly, bodies dead from the vaccine would be piling up everywhere on earth, since:

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 9.71 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 40.3 million doses a day.

For a number that high, it must mean double doses and in some cases, booster doses.

This was just updated today. IF the vaccine is so deadly, then why aren't vaccinated people dropping dead all over the world, their bodies piling up like so much cordwood?

Last edited:
In what way did I "dismiss" it?

I kinda think you did.

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 9.71 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg.

How much does Big Pharma...money wise...get for each Jab? Do the math.
This was just updated today. IF the vaccine is so deadly, then why aren't vaccinated people dropping dead all over the world, their bodies piling up like so much cordwood?
Some jabs (dose wise) have been shown to have been more lethal than others. I'd post the reference but you'll just write them off.

In the USA the death are now beginnning to show us. The estimate is 300,000 will die each month. The death will be hidden. Due to the time from the jab to the heart attack will be several weeks, to several month and later the tie between the jab and death will be hidden in time.

I've already reported where an insurance company has presented a 40% increases in death for 2021 (third quarter) and the previous year.

Basically it's just began.

Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate​

An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. Continue to article.

Apparently the most important thing for the far rightist anti-C-vaxxer bloggers is to make the vaccine look as bad as possible--even if they have to post falsehoods to do it.

"Blueprint for global enslavement"....really? :rolleyes:

The imagined enslavement link with vaccinations isn't valid as long as the United States protects the right to privacy. Chips are not implanted with vaccinations. People purposefully accepting chip implants are another matter altogether.

"He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number. This calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the beast's number, for it is man's number, and his number is 666." (Revelation 13:16-18)

___

Last edited:
The imagined enslavement link with vaccinations isn't valid as long as the United States protects the right to privacy.
Right to privacy? How do you square that with a vaccine mandate?
Chips are not implanted with vaccinations.
So far… My memory extends far enough back to remember the left insisting that "nobody's ever going to insist on gay marriage!"
People purposefully accepting chip implants are another matter altogether.
There's already legislation under consideration that would prescribe chipping people.

"He also caused everyone (small and great, rich and poor, free and slave) to obtain a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. Thus no one was allowed to buy or sell things unless he bore the mark of the beast - that is, his name or his number. This calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the beast's number, for it is man's number, and his number is 666." (Revelation 13:16-18)

___
Yep

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 9.71 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg.

How much does Big Pharma...money wise...get for each Jab? Do the math.

That is not what this is about. The OP is videos that supposedly show athletes collapsing and/or dying from covid vaccines. If you want to discuss big pharm and its profits, kindly start a separate thread about it.
Some jabs (dose wise) have been shown to have been more lethal than others. I'd post the reference but you'll just write them off.

Astrazeneca has certainly been shown to be more likely to cause blood clots, and one of the vaccines--I forget off hand which one--has been shown to cause more cases of myocarditis in younger men than the other vaccines. But then, my Australian friend has an inherited blood disease that makes her body produce too many platelets. Yet, she got the Astrazeneca vaccine--she wanted the Pfizer one, but in her country, there was only a limited number of Pfizer shots available, and she was too old to get it, so she had to go with the Astrazeneca one--both doses. Her doctor watched her like a hawk and she kept tabs on herself for weeks, looking for any signs of blood clots. She got none. Not even a little one. But her doctor told her that getting covid could be deadly for her, with her blood disorder, since covid is a vascular disease. She has other health issues, too. So, she went with the vaccine.
In the USA the death are now beginnning to show us. The estimate is 300,000 will die each month. The death will be hidden. Due to the time from the jab to the heart attack will be several weeks, to several month and later the tie between the jab and death will be hidden in time.

Oh, really ,and just who came up with this estimate of 300,000 dying each month from the vaccine? I got my shots back in February, March, and October. I am still here. So is my husband. So is everyone at our church who has been vaccinated.
I've already reported where an insurance company has presented a 40% increases in death for 2021 (third quarter) and the previous year.

Would that be from One America? AP News Fact Check dealt with that here:

Other posts misrepresented comments made by Scott Davison, the CEO of the Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica. Davison said in a press conference in late December that his firm saw a 40% rise in death rates among working-age individuals insured under its group life policy in the third quarter of 2021. Some posts used that statistic to falsely imply vaccines were to blame, with one blog claiming the data showed a “record number of younger people in the workforce were dying after the roll-out of COVID-19 ‘vaccines.’”

These posts misrepresent comments by Davison and others in the insurance industry. More than half of the excess deaths in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2021 were caused by COVID-19, Davison said in a statement to The Associated Press, citing CDC data.

“CDC data indicates that 65% of 3Q excess deaths can be directly attributed to COVID,” Davison said. “Our own claims data is consistent with that as well.
Based on the data and our analysis, we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from COVID but later die from the toll COVID has taken on their bodies.”
Basically it's just began.

Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate​

An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. Continue to article.
Sooo....getting triple vaccinated against covid will lead to AIDS? Is that it?

The idea that covid vaccines decimate the immune system has been debunked on here before, CC. But if our immune system fails at 5% per week, in a few months, we would have no immune system left by now....Right?

Is The Expose' the same as the Daily Expose'? I checked the "continue to article" and clicked on the first link in the article. Below is a link to it:

I did find the same graph in this report that the Expose had, to which it added stuff in yellow on the right, to the graph:

{quote]1642453217181.png

I am not qualified to read all of this data correctly but the The Expose' may not be interpreting this correctly, with the stuff in yellow. After all, there are many, many other graphs in these reports. It is rather complicated. But it is certainly interesting that there was a higher rate of cases in the vaccinated in the 40-80 age group, than unvaccinated. But this is rate of cases reported, not severe disease or hospitalizations. I do remember reading in one of these reports that vaccinated people sometimes pay more attention to their health status about covid, and may report more cases of covid than the unvaccinated do, which could account for the higher rate of reports in vaccinated people in those age groups. I don't knowr in which of the 5 reports I read that, though. The first report does have this, however, in the first report, under "Results."

The rate of a positive COVID-19 test varies by age and vaccination status. The rate of a positive COVID-19 test is substantially lower in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated individuals up to the age of 39, and in those aged greater than 80. In individuals aged 40 to 79, the rate of a positive COVID-19 test is higher in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated. This is likely to be due to a variety of reasons, including differences in the population of vaccinated and unvaccinated people as well as differences in testing patterns. The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test also increases with age, and is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals. The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals.

This looks familiar...I wonder if I put this graph on here before, from The Expose'...

But the first report still shows other graphs, which I can't cut and paste on here, that show that vaccinated people consistently fare better with covid than unvaccinated people.

Nothing here about the immune system being decimated, that I could see, after the booster shot.

As always with any vaccine, there is a sharp rise in antibodies after 2 weeks, and then the antibody titer gradually drops. But then, memory T-cells, I think they are called, are supposed to take over. But this normal drop-off isn't the same thing as the entire immune system supposedly being decimated.

Last edited:
For Vibise and Inertia, especially, who would be in a better position to interpret all of this data better than most of us on here, I present the next 4 links from The Expose' report that CC linked to in his post no. 43. I still don't see anything that suggests that after 3 doses, we will start acquiring immune difficiency syndrome. All these links are from the UK:

Through week 41:

Through week 45:

Week 49:

Week 1 of 2022:

Again, this is all very technical, but nearly all the graphs, if not all of them, that compare illness, hospitalizations, and deaths in the vaccinated and unvaccinated, the vaccinated fare better in nearly all age groups, than the unvaccinated.

I still don't see anything in these reports that suggest our immune systems are being decimated after 3 shots. Third shots aren't even mentioned that often, from what I could see. But most of us on here are not qualified to read and interpret some of these graphs and charts correctly, though some are much easier to do so than others.

Last edited:
Right to privacy? How do you square that with a vaccine mandate?

The constitutionality of "mandatory vaccinations" as been around for over a hundred years.__ reference
Nonetheless, the state cannot force one to be injected.

I understand China has physically restrained people and "force vaccinated" individuals. ( Zero Tolerance )

So far… My memory extends far enough back to remember the left insisting that "nobody's ever going to insist on gay marriage!"

I need a refresher since I didn't remember, so I looked this sinful act er... subject up. Ah.. here it is ---> Timeline: legalization of same-sex marriage in the United States

There's already legislation under consideration that would prescribe chipping people.

Yep

Is this legislation still "under consideration"? I can easily imagine lawyers piling up their arguments without friction here.

___

Last edited:
That is not what this is about. The OP is videos that supposedly show athletes collapsing and/or dying from covid vaccines. If you want to discuss big pharm and its profits, kindly start a separate thread about it.

Astrazeneca has certainly been shown to be more likely to cause blood clots, and one of the vaccines--I forget off hand which one--has been shown to cause more cases of myocarditis in younger men than the other vaccines. But then, my Australian friend has an inherited blood disease that makes her body produce too many platelets. Yet, she got the Astrazeneca vaccine--she wanted the Pfizer one, but in her country, there was only a limited number of Pfizer shots available, and she was too old to get it, so she had to go with the Astrazeneca one--both doses. Her doctor watched her like a hawk and she kept tabs on herself for weeks, looking for any signs of blood clots. She got none. Not even a little one. But her doctor told her that getting covid could be deadly for her, with her blood disorder, since covid is a vascular disease. She has other health issues, too. So, she went with the vaccine.

Oh, really ,and just who came up with this estimate of 300,000 dying each month from the vaccine? I got my shots back in February, March, and October. I am still here. So is my husband. So is everyone at our church who has been vaccinated.

Would that be from One America? AP News Fact Check dealt with that here:

Sooo....getting triple vaccinated against covid will lead to AIDS? Is that it?

The idea that covid vaccines decimate the immune system has been debunked on here before, CC. But if our immune system fails at 5% per week, in a few months, we would have no immune system left by now....Right?

Is The Expose' the same as the Daily Expose'? I checked the "continue to article" and clicked on the first link in the article. Below is a link to it:

I did find the same graph in this report that the Expose had, to which it added stuff in yellow on the right, to the graph:

{quote]View attachment 2575

I am not qualified to read all of this data correctly but the The Expose may not be interpreting this correctly. It is rather complicated. But it is certainly interesting that there was a higher rate of infection in the vaccinated in the 40-80+ age group, than unvaccinated. But this is rate of cases reported, not severe disease or hospitalizations. I do remember reading in one of these reports that vaccinated people sometimes pay more attention to their health status about covid, and may report more cases of covid than the unvaccinated do, which could account for the higher rate of reports in vaccinated people in those age groups. I don't know where I read that or in which of the 5 reports, though.

This looks familiar...I wonder if I put this graph on here before, from The Expose'...

But the first report still shows other graphs, which I can't cut and paste on here, that show that vaccinated people consistently fare better with covid than unvaccinated people.

Nothing here about the immune system being decimated, that I could see, after the booster shot.

As always with any vaccine, there is a sharp rise in antibodies after 2 weeks, and then the antibody titer gradually drops. But then, memory T-cells, I think they are called, are supposed to take over. But this normal drop-off isn't the same thing as the entire immune system supposedly being decimated.
It's ashamed your friend lives in Australian where they have very strong laws against those who have not been jabbed.

I'm happy to hear you or your husband is doing well and have not been effected by the jab.
I've presented reasons why. You got a good batch...many and I mean many didn't.

The constitutionality of "mandatory vaccinations" as been around for over a hundred years.__ reference
Inertia....when will you understand that the vaccine (not really a vaccine) is experimental. Experimental.
When will you realize that people don't want the spike proteins forced upon them? The spike proteins can harm and have harmed some people...many people have died.

But for some strange reason you want to see the spike protein forced into everyone. So you post your reference in favor of it. Your reference is comparing "vaccine" apple to oranges.

It's ashamed your friend lives in Australian where they have very strong laws against those who have not been jabbed.

She isn't. You are an Australian outsider and don't know what it is like to live there during the pandemic. She does. Plus, a lot of lies about her country have been perpetrated on social media.
I'm happy to hear you or your husband is doing well and have not been effected by the jab.
I've presented reasons why. You got a good batch...many and I mean many didn't.
So, deaths from the vaccine are due to bad batches of vaccine and not from the vaccine itself?

Inertia....when will you understand that the vaccine (not really a vaccine) is experimental. Experimental.

No it isn't. It is based upon technology and knowledge that have been around for several decades.
When will you realize that people don't want the spike proteins forced upon them? The spike proteins can harm and have harmed some people...many people have died.

The spike proteins generated by the vaccine don't last that long in the body, and are quickly broken down. The spike proteins from the virus can certainly harm people. I put down a scientific report on this at least twice on here. Do you need to see it again?
But for some strange reason you want to see the spike protein forced into everyone. So you post your reference in favor of it. Your reference is comparing "vaccine" apple to oranges.
Well, I don't believe in forcing anyone to get the vaccine, though I can see the necessity of getting it if one works in the health industry. But each of us has a right to our opinions on here. Right? And we should respect that.

Last edited:
The imagined enslavement link with vaccinations isn't valid as long as the United States protects the right to privacy. Chips are not implanted with vaccinations. People purposefully accepting chip implants are another matter altogether.

___
I read this comment on a website called Quora, so i cannot link to it, but it is about chip implants in the vaccine:

Think about this for a minute - exactly how would you go about implanting a microchip as part of a vaccination? First of all, you would have to manufacture a zillion individualized chips. Do you really think that would go unnoticed and unreported? Then you have to get them into the vaccine manufacturing process without their being detected. Do you really think that you can put together a conspiratorial organization that large, complex, and secret?

But just for laughs, let’s say that a James Bond level villain managed to get chips into the vaccine production stream. How would you actually get them into the victims? If you get the vaccination though an injection, a microchip would have to be injected through a hypodermic needle with a bore the size of a human hair. We don’t make chips that small. If you got it orally, you would excrete the chip within 24 hours if your stomach acid didn’t cripple it first.

But just to continue the lunacy, what if our villain did manage to get a “tracking chip” into recipients of the vaccination. Exactly how would he go about tracking you? An RFID chip that size would have a minuscule antenna area and you would have to irradiate it with a massive blast of microwaves from very close quarters to get any response. Basically, you would have to cook your target in order to track him, so that doesn’t sound very practical.

And on top of that, government agencies can already track you just fine through your GPS sensitive cell phone, your credit card history, your EZ-PASS toll booth transponders, tailing you, or just asking your neighbors. So there wouldn’t be much point in adding another level of expensive, impractical technology on top of all that.

For Vibise and Inertia, especially, who would be in a better position to interpret all of this data better than most of us on here, I present the next 4 links from The Expose' report that CC linked to in his post no. 43. I still don't see anything that suggests that after 3 doses, we will start acquiring immune difficiency syndrome. All these links are from the UK:

Through week 41:

Through week 45:

Week 49:

Week 1 of 2022:

Again, this is all very technical, but nearly all the graphs, if not all of them, that compare illness, hospitalizations, and deaths in the vaccinated and unvaccinated, the vaccinated fare better in nearly all age groups, than the unvaccinated.

I still don't see anything in these reports that suggest our immune systems are being decimated after 3 shots. Third shots aren't even mentioned that often, from what I could see. But most of us on here are not qualified to read and interpret some of these graphs and charts correctly, though some are much easier to do so than others.

Gulp - drinking statistics through a firehose.

At first glance the reports employ a lot of identical statements typical of forms used to facilitate standardization. These are not scientific papers where an abstract is provided to show the relevance of the research for other researchers and students.

That said, emphasis is supplied on pages 34-37 for week 1 stating:

" These raw data should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness. " Footnotes are important

for table 13 (week 1 of 2022), Table 11 (week 49), and Table 6 (week 45).

About the "immune deficiency" comment from another CARM poster:

"Analyses by dosing interval suggest that immune response to vaccination and vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease improves with a longer (greater than 6 week interval) compared to a shorter interval of 3 to 4 weeks."_ reference figure 1 for week 1 of 2022, week 49, and week 45

___

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, thanks. Naturally, par for the course, unfortunately. Anything that disagrees with what the far rightists on here want to believe is scoffed at and mocked. But it seems to me, to blindly accept the OP and those video snippets as proof that the vaccine caused all of the collapses and deaths without investigating first is foolish in the extreme--not to mention, intellectually lazy.

For your information, if you are interested:

I looked up a few of the athletes listed on that goodsciencing website, that were supposed to have collapsed or died after getting the vaccine, but these didn't even mention the vaccine as the possible cause of death, and two didn't even mention any cause of death. I did find one--I can't find it now, from the Netherlands, I think it was; darn list is so long--where the cause of death was from cardiac problems from a VIRUS. Also, some young people on the list died in very early 2021, before younger adults and teenagers could even get the vaccine, unless they had serious underlying health issues.

Check out this link, Inertia, which FactCheck/SciCheck refers to, in its article, where it writes "featured a list"--there are links here that lead to

More links to dishonest political biased fake checks.
Hopefully there are no M.D's in america that give a spit about your political fake check mess.

this:

the first list is 307 people long, and this is stated above the first list:

So, i seriously doubt a 24-year old athlete got the shot fewer than 8 days after it came out.

Your doubts or biased opinions carry no weight. We use actual patient charts and vital signs.

DO note this in the second list, Inertia:

Another discredited distant medical outsider?^^^^
I looked this up and this incident happened in March, 2021, not January, 2021. (Some Europeans and some other countries list the date of the day of the week first, then the month, then the year)

Nothing in this article says he had been vaccinated against covid--but instead he had actually battled the covid virus itself 2 months previously. And we know the covid virus itself can often lead to temporary heart problems. So how could goodscience claim his collapse "may or may not" have been caused by the vaccine??
You are an outsider.

More links to dishonest political biased fake checks.
Hopefully there are no M.D's in america that give a spit about your political fake check mess.

Your doubts or biased opinions carry no weight. We use actual patient charts and vital signs.

Another discredited distant medical outsider?^^^^

You are an outsider.
... says the nonmedical outsider, EDITED FALSE NAME FOR POSTER

Last edited by a moderator:

The answer to this continued misunderstanding is that mRNA experiments have been conducted since the early 1960s. After literally decades of research along with the development of lipid nanoparticle technology, our ability to facilitate mRNA entry into cells brought us out of the experimental stage and into the integration and test stage with the Ebola virus. As we all know, it was the COVID-19 pandemic that spurred manufacturers to develop a combination of standard old-fashioned vaccinations and the implementation of now well-understood mRNA vaccinations.

With the exception of China, to my knowledge, no one is being tossed to the ground and forced to receive an mRNA vaccination. If one does not want an mRNA vaccination or any other vaccination available - they shouldn't get one. Everyone should be a responsible person regardless of vaccination status.

___

Last edited:
Nonetheless, the state cannot force one to be injected.
The case that is being discussed here is in no way analogous to a nationwide vaccine mandate promulgated from the White House without legislative authority. This is the law it was in view in this decision.

"the board of health of a city or town if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit five dollars."​
"An exception is made in favor of "children who present a certificate, signed by a registered physician that they are unfit subjects for vaccination." § 139."​
I hope that reading this it's immediately obvious to you, that this court decision is in no way analogous to the vaccine mandates that we're talking about, which is exactly why the administration lost in the Supreme Court. and why you would cite a 1905 Supreme Court decision to invalidate a court decision just rendered last week is beyond what I can calculate.
I understand China has physically restrained people and "force vaccinated" individuals. ( Zero Tolerance )
China is all for a blue state mandates. The more totalitarian the behavior of American policymakers becomes the less margin there is for leveling a criticism of the Chinese communist party.
I need a refresher since I didn't remember, so I looked this sinful act er... subject up. Ah.. here it is ---> Timeline: legalization of same-sex marriage in the United States
This item is not about political arguments that were made by left-wing gay rights activists. That is what my comment was about.
Is this legislation still "under consideration"?
Yes
I can easily imagine lawyers piling up their arguments without friction here.

___
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Back