What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Yes, the mass meda is keeping Australian news away from us.

Baloney. I see stuff in the newspaper about Australia fairly often. Also, what goes on there is not always of paramount importance to news sources in this country, as much as US news is.

My Aussie friend has seen a lot of lies about her country on here--which disgusts her so much, she won't come on this forum anymore, though I do tell her sometimes what some people say here about her country. There is a lot of ignorance about Australia shown on this forum, unfortunately.
No. Batches with higher doses. You seemed to have gotten a lower dose. You were fortunate. Others wern't
Please provide evidence that this happens frequently--but if it is from NN, Gateway Pundit., or Brighteon, then forget it.
. I remember reading in the newspaper last fall about a child who was accidentally given an adult dose of one of the covid vaccines. I have not read of that happening with anyone else. Except some nitwit who went around to several different places over several days, getting a covid vaccine each time. I don't remember all the details as it was before Christmas. But I remember thinking what an idiot he was.

Last edited:
We can rely on discredited medical outsiders to view this thru their political lenses and as trooo disciples of fauchee, try hard to minimize these injuries and deaths.
We can count on ultra right wingers to vilify any evidence moderate rightists put down on here, that shows that the OP subject line and video snippets are not ALL caused by the vaccines, but in fact, provide NO evidence, NO context, and NO details about any of the snippets. Ultra rightists apparently blindly accept any anti-covid-vaccine videos as gospel truth, without even bothering to verify any of them, because they confirm them in their bias. But I took the time to track down several if them and those incidents were not caused by vaccines.

Last edited:
It is not a vaccine.
You are a medicine and science outsider.
Why don't you know???
Merriam-Webster says it is. And the body reacts to it as it does other vaccines. So, it is a distinction without any difference. Real medical insiders would know that, and not go around majoring on such a minor point.

You are restricted to left wing gasbag sources.

And you are restricted to far right, fake news, tin foil conspiracy sources, with abysmally low track records for getting facts straight.

But unlike the far rightists on here, I actually took the time to check out a few of the video snippets in the OP.
An excellent person to ask is Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, the largest COVID vaccine maker. In a recent Yahoo Finance interview, Bourla let the cat out of the vaccine bag,
This thread is about what is in the OP, not Pfizer,
I managed to track down what really happened to a few of the athletes featured in those snippets. None of them collapsed because of the vaccine. That means the source for the video lied. What does that say about an agenda if one must lie in order to push it?

Baloney. I see stuff in the newspaper about Australia fairly often. Also, what goes on there is not always of paramount importance to news sources in this country, as much as US news is.

My Aussie friend has seen a lot of lies about her country on here--which disgusts her so much, she won't come on this forum anymore, though I do tell her sometimes what some people say here about her country. There is a lot of ignorance about Australia shown on this forum, unfortunately.

Please provide evidence that this happens frequently--but if it is from NN, Gateway Pundit., or Brighteon, then forget it.
. I remember reading in the newspaper last fall about a child who was accidentally given an adult dose of one of the covid vaccines. I have not read of that happening with anyone else. Except some nitwit who went around to several different places over several days, getting a covid vaccine each time. I don't remember all the details as it was before Christmas. But I remember thinking what an idiot he was.
I suppose I'll forget it.

Wrong again.

Once again you refuse to do research. Aussie Gubment restricts what their media reports. I know your left wing fake news sources don't cover that.

And you are restricted to far right, fake news, tin foil conspiracy sources, with abysmally low track records for getting facts straight.

But unlike the far rightists on here, I actually took the time to check out a few of the video snippets in the OP.

This thread is about what is in the OP, not Pfizer,
I managed to track down what really happened to a few of the athletes featured in those snippets. None of them collapsed because of the vaccine. That means the source for the video lied. What does that say about an agenda if one must lie in order to push it?
More of your fake news.

You never tracked down a single one. Never spoke with trainers and medics.

It is not a vaccine. The agenda is to lie about vaccines by ultra left winger discredited medical outsiders.

What does it say about your biased agenda? Snope lifestyle.

Never mind, I found evidence, myself, and you are correct, there have been some incorrect doses given out--many times too weak, but sometimes too strong.

However, my husband and I and the rest of our family are fine after our vaccines.

So, CC, you are correct about this. :)

Last edited:
More of your fake news.

You never tracked down a single one. Never spoke with trainers and medics.

Neither did you. Yet, you believe the OP, correct? That all those video snippets show covid vaccine injuries? DId YOU talk to any of the trainers and medics from those video snippets?

I have no way of talking to any of those medics or trainers. I could only hunt down news articles about the athletes. And read them. Which I doubt any far right winger anti-C-vaxxer on here bothered to research.
It is not a vaccine. The agenda is to lie about vaccines by ultra left winger discredited medical outsiders.

No lies. Merriam-Webster says they are vaccines; doctors call them vaccines...and they act like vaccines. Only medical outsiders would be so nitpicky about something so minor.
What does it say about your biased agenda? Snope lifestyle.
What does it say about yours--especially since I never even used Snopes?

Last edited:
No lies. Merriam-Webster says they are vaccines; doctors call them vaccines...and they act like vaccines. Only medical outsiders would be so nitpicky about something so minor.
Do you know they recently changed the meaning of vaccine...so the mRNA jabs qualify as vaccines?

Thanks for the info, Inertia. Have you heard of the Novavax covid vaccine? I have read about it several places. It was supposed to come out last year, but was plagued with manufacturing problems of an unspecified nature. It is a subunit type of vaccine. From what I remember, instead of using mRNA to tell our cells to make those spikes, that our immune system will then attack, the vaccine itself contains chopped up spike proteins. Those go into the upper arm/delta muscle area, where they stay. They are not replicated in any way. The body recognizes them as foreign and attacks them, and thus, attacks the covid virus when the person is exposed to it. From what I have read of them, they are very effective and have very few side effects, other than the usual sore arm. I wonder if any anti-C-covid vaccine folks on here would object to this type of vaccine, since this type of vaccine has been around for decades. I don't know how long their effectiveness lasts, though.

Yes - "Thistle" brought that to my attention. At this point in time, without extenuating circumstances, I have reason to believe that once the antivaccination bug has infected a person, it stays there for life.

___

Back