What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Yes - "Thistle" brought that to my attention. At this point in time, without extenuating circumstances, I have reason to believe that once the antivaccination bug has infected a person, it stays there for life.

___
Have you forgotten what I said about it? What I said was when the Novavax vaccine comes out I will take it. I probably need to modify that slightly. In the interim I had a bout with Covid myself and now have natural antibodies. So when that vaccine does become available, I don't intend to take it without consultation with a doctor about whether I need it. And you can be very sure I'm not going to be consulting with Dr. Fauci.

Thanks for the info, Inertia. Have you heard of the Novavax covid vaccine? I have read about it several places. It was supposed to come out last year, but was plagued with manufacturing problems of an unspecified nature. It is a subunit type of vaccine. From what I remember, instead of using mRNA to tell our cells to make those spikes, that our immune system will then attack, the vaccine itself contains chopped up spike proteins. Those go into the upper arm/delta muscle area, where they stay. They are not replicated in any way. The body recognizes them as foreign and attacks them, and thus, attacks the covid virus when the person is exposed to it. From what I have read of them, they are very effective and have very few side effects, other than the usual sore arm. I wonder if any anti-C-covid vaccine folks on here would object to this type of vaccine, since this type of vaccine has been around for decades. I don't know how long their effectiveness lasts, though.
Yes, the Novavax vaccine is a real vaccine under the standard definition of a vaccine. I've got no problem with a real vaccine. And I certainly have no problem with Novavax. They are an outstanding company and it made my investors a lot of money over the years. All of the criminal conduct by the Biden administration and blue state governors was completely unnecessary because this Novavax vaccine was coming out and faced with an opportunity to take an actual vaccine many people who were reluctant to take these phony vaccines would not have a problem with the Novavax vaccine on the ground it's actually a vaccine. The only issue is, during this delay many people (including myself) have contracted and recovered from Covid so we have natural antibodies.

No, the jab is experimental...not approved in the USA. You can not show that it is not expermental. Comirnaty is not being used in the USA.
You should know that...U.S. Federal District Judge Allen Winsor of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida has ruled that Pfizer-BioNTech’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” bearing emergency use authorization (EUA) is not interchangeable with the company’s new Comirnaty injection, which was fully licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) back in August.

If you would like to understand the truth behind Cormirnaty you can learn from these articles.

I very briefly outlined the research and experimentation history as well as the integration and test phase of mRNA vaccine development that began decades ago. Not only is the mRNA vaccine currently supplied for approved use according to the FDA, but it also has a standardized brand name, far from the early experimental hands of researchers long ago.

It's real CrowCross. The brand name Comirnaty is biologically and chemically identical to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

"The confusion stems from this section of the FDA's Comirnaty Vaccine Information for Recipients and Caregivers sheet:

"[1] The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

The FDA desires to have a single, combined Vaccine Information Sheet. A single sheet keeps things simple for the people administering and receiving the vaccines. Since the branded and unbranded vials of vaccines are chemically identical, despite being legally distinct, this information must be included." __ Reference

We've discussed these types of links that were formerly called "News Target" now called "Natural News". These linked pages provide far-right anti-vaccination conspiracy theories coupled with fake news websites that promote alternative medicines, with pseudoscience.

Anatomy of a Disinformation Empire

----

Last edited:
Have you forgotten what I said about it? What I said was when the Novavax vaccine comes out I will take it. I probably need to modify that slightly. In the interim I had a bout with Covid myself and now have natural antibodies. So when that vaccine does become available, I don't intend to take it without consultation with a doctor about whether I need it. And you can be very sure I'm not going to be consulting with Dr. Fauci.

I'm sorry to read that you had a bout with COVID. I also did not remember the details, but you brought it up in our standard discussions a few months back.

__

Which of my replies are you referring to--the ones where I found out the truth about what caused some of the athletes' collapses and/or deaths? :)

Yep. Once upon a time, before you studied Journalism, I believe that you could have selected a hard science major and performed well.

Detailed observation

__

I'm sorry to read that you had a bout with COVID.
There was only a couple or three days that I actually felt bad. But it was pretty obvious when I lost my taste for coffee. My appetite was also curtailed and I lost about 12 pounds, but I've gone to three meals a day and have mostly gained all of that back. The weight loss did get my attention because I was probably at 12% body fat or less at the time so undoubtedly some of that loss came out of muscle. I do resistance training every day and as of the last couple of days I believe I am at absolutely 100% strength.
I also did not remember the details, but you brought it up in our standard discussions a few months back.

__
I thought it was important to mention Novavax and their standard vaccine, because as the conversation has developed on these forms there has been an assumption that if you want take one of these phony vaccines, you wouldn't take a real vaccine. I can't speak for anybody else, but I've got no problem taking a real vaccine. But of course now that I have natural antibodies I'm not sure that I need to.

Yep. Once upon a time, before you studied Journalism, I believe that you could have selected a hard science major and performed well.

Detailed observation

__
Oh, goodness, thank you for that kind observation, but I am afraid I would have done poorly in science. I barely passed chemistry in high school, and also barely passed biochemistry in college. I did fine in regular biology which I find interesting, and not so difficult, but the other sciences, eh, not so much.

But as I wrote earlier on this board, I didn't realize how deeply ingrained all the stuff I learned in journalism school was until a few months ago, since I applied what I learned in the research I do on here. I just cannot stand fake news and misinformation.

I very briefly outlined the research and experimentation history as well as the integration and test phase of mRNA vaccine development that began decades ago. Not only is the mRNA vaccine currently supplied for approved use according to the FDA, but it also has a standardized brand name, far from the early experimental hands of researchers long ago.

It's real CrowCross. The brand name Comirnaty is biologically and chemically identical to the Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

"The confusion stems from this section of the FDA's Comirnaty Vaccine Information for Recipients and Caregivers sheet:

"[1] The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness."

The FDA desires to have a single, combined Vaccine Information Sheet. A single sheet keeps things simple for the people administering and receiving the vaccines. Since the branded and unbranded vials of vaccines are chemically identical, despite being legally distinct, this information must be included." __ Reference

We've discussed these types of links that were formerly called "News Target" now called "Natural News". These linked pages provide far-right anti-vaccination conspiracy theories coupled with fake news websites that promote alternative medicines, with pseudoscience.

----
mRNA is not a vaccine.
You are a discredited medical outsider.

Like other left wing sidekicks.

We are well aware of the misinformation sources on your side.

There was only a couple or three days that I actually felt bad. But it was pretty obvious when I lost my taste for coffee. My appetite was also curtailed and I lost about 12 pounds, but I've gone to three meals a day and have mostly gained all of that back. The weight loss did get my attention because I was probably at 12% body fat or less at the time so undoubtedly some of that loss came out of muscle. I do resistance training every day and as of the last couple of days I believe I am at absolutely 100% strength.

I thought it was important to mention Novavax and their standard vaccine, because as the conversation has developed on these forms there has been an assumption that if you want take one of these phony vaccines, you wouldn't take a real vaccine. I can't speak for anybody else, but I've got no problem taking a real vaccine. But of course now that I have natural antibodies I'm not sure that I need to.
Our niece is a Pharmacist. Her husband is a drug rep for Novartis. Over a year ago both them and their 3 kids returned from a ski trip infected with Covid. Asymptomatic. All 3 kids are scholarship athletes distance runners at their universities.

Oh, goodness, thank you for that kind observation, but I am afraid I would have done poorly in science. I barely passed chemistry in high school, and also barely passed biochemistry in college. I did fine in regular biology which I find interesting, and not so difficult, but the other sciences, eh, not so much.

But as I wrote earlier on this board, I didn't realize how deeply ingrained all the stuff I learned in journalism school was until a few months ago, since I applied what I learned in the research I do on here. I just cannot stand fake news and misinformation.
You don't do research.

Your pet biased fake news sources are a fountain of misinformation and applaud censorship.
Non research leftists hide behind cute and pasties.

No, it's not. That is misinformation. Did you see my link?

Yes, the Novavax vaccine is a real vaccine under the standard definition of a vaccine. I've got no problem with a real vaccine. And I certainly have no problem with Novavax. They are an outstanding company and it made my investors a lot of money over the years. All of the criminal conduct by the Biden administration and blue state governors was completely unnecessary because this Novavax vaccine was coming out and faced with an opportunity to take an actual vaccine many people who were reluctant to take these phony vaccines would not have a problem with the Novavax vaccine on the ground it's actually a vaccine. The only issue is, during this delay many people (including myself) have contracted and recovered from Covid so we have natural antibodies.
Good. I hope it becomes available soon.

Yet you dispense both daily

----
Wow, how did you find this, Inertia, if I might ask? I reported on Mike Adams of NN on here months ago, linking to a diatribe of his that lasted over an hour. In this video, which was audio only, he claimed within the first few minutes that the NBA and China were in cahoots with organ harvesting. I presume he meant the National Basketball Association, since he didn't say what the NBA was. He also said that the vaccines for black women contained HCG to make them infertile. These are two of the stupidest statements I have ever read or heard of concerning the covid vaccines. He also called vaccinated people who sat together at athletic events "vaxtards." A real nice guy, eh? :rolleyes:

I can link you to that old post of mine, if you would like to read some of what he said in that audio video.

Do you know they recently changed the meaning of vaccine...so the mRNA jabs qualify as vaccines?
Yes. It acts like a vaccine in our bodies and our bodies respond to them as it does to other vaccines, so really, it is much ado about nothing, the terminology. It is a distinction without any difference. And majoring on the minors.

I agree with most of this but I will not take even this vaccine. What I see happening is that this will be mandated along with all the other vaccines they force on people. The govt has absolutely no authority to tell me what to put in my body. Period. If people are actually vaccinated and will not get covid with this new vaccine then I pose no threat to anyone. The risk is completely mine.

Yes. It acts like a vaccine in our bodies and our bodies respond to them as it does to other vaccines, so really, it is much ado about nothing, the terminology. It is a distinction without any difference. And majoring on the minors.

Yes, it acts like a vaccine.​

Serbegeth Singh: Former Pro Football Player Dies 5 Days After Receiving COVID-19 Booster Shot​

Shebby was out cycling in the Malaysian city of Iskandar Puteri on Wednesday when he suddenly fell from his bike after being struck by a heart attack. The former pro was attended by several bystanders and an ambulance was called which arrived shortly after. However, nothing could be done as Shebby had already passed away. article

Add another to the list.

And a bicycle and a motorcycle are a distinction without a difference

Back