What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

The definition is very relevant to any mandate. If the stab doesn't prevent the spread of the disease then the govt has no compelling "public safety" interest to force it on others.
For you, perhaps. I don't see it that way. I see them as separate issues.

It does not mean he is, either, just because he gave plenty of evidence that the vaccine did not cause his father's death. Anyone with blocked arteries and cardiac fibrosis is a prime candidate for a heart attack, whether vaccinated or not.

This is from the Mayo Clinic, about cardiac fibrosis:

True....but it is now known that the spike proteins can thicken blood....and if you are a prime candidate for a heart attack the jab can push you over the edge.

I don't care what you said you aren't in a position to force it on others but those in that position want to do just that. And a vaccine that doesn't prevent the spread of a disease can't be mandated for reasons of "public safety". There are much bigger issues than the definition but it's relevant to the point I just made. That's why I harp on it.
Well, herein is the problem: you do not care what I said. I have stated repeatedly that I am against forcing anyone to get the covid vaccine, though I can see the necessity in the health care industry. And the vaccine still helps to prevent severe covid and hospitalization if the fully vaccinated do get covid. That is a fact.

Last edited:
True....but it is now known that the spike proteins can thicken blood....and if you are a prime candidate for a heart attack the jab can push you over the edge.
So, 3 blocked arteries and cardiac fibrosis had nothing to do with it, eh? He never would have had a heart attack if he had never had the vaccine? Is that what you are implying? This guy was a prime candidate for a fatal heart attack with or without the vaccine!

Last edited:
How many months ago did I post reference to a survey where seniors who take low dose aspirin were 50% less likely to get infected and get admitted to a hospital for low O2 blood gases.

Blood thinner.

It's just a theory...up for discussion. You seemed to ruled it out with out investigating it thoroughly.
Your reply...I read about it in the news.

here's what some are saying:

Mega Torpedo Tonga Underwater “Volcano” Event And Shockwave Is The Proof?!! Russian Intel Suggests “Volcanic” Eruption Was American Poseidon Mega Torpedo That “Went Missing”!! Pacific Ocean 911 Event?​

The article says:
Now listen… it can appear a bit confusing… here’s what it looks like… the American media was doing it’s predictive programming thing by suggesting Russia was up to no good… meanwhile, their own mega torpedo went ‘missing’… or did they just say that, because they planned on using it… but for what? What would the strategy be to set off a torpedo in the Tonga area? Let’s surmise:

1. To cause chaos.

2. To halt shipping supplies to America and the world.

3. To keep Americans in fear.

4. TO SET OFF MASSIVE EARTH CHANGES.

5. To destroy the Pacific Ocean, to destroy a major food source for the world.

6. To blame nature or Russia for a disaster.

There's more to the article.

Interesting, "Russian intel" says the USA did it.
This is off topic for the OP, but since you are a nice guy,, I will respond...did you look at this crackpot website in more depth? Do you really expect me to believe this...claptrap?

Take a look at some of its other "news" items!

We are in "a clone war against humanity"; "Rise of Up to 50,000,000 Zombies Begins Tonight in America, Continuing Throughout the Month and Beyond in up to 1700 Cities! " And my favorite, that Brittany Spears is a clone of Marilyn Monroe!

You want us to take this Tonga thing seriously, coming from this idiotic website?? (Unless it is satire, like the Babylon Bee, one could only hope...)

Why do you gravitate to such cockamamie websites? That push some of the wildest, craziest, dumbest conspiracy theories I have ever read??

Last edited:
So, 3 blocked arteries and cardiac fibrosis had nothing to do with it, eh? He never would have had a heart attack if he had never had the vaccine? Os that what you are implying? This guy was a prime candidate for a fatal heart attack with or without the vaccine!
I'm simply saying it was simply speeded up.
Knowing that the jab causes blood thickening, clots and myocarditis...why would someone take the jab?

This is off topic for the OP, but since you are a nice guy,, I will respond...did you look at this crackpot website in more depth? Do you really expect me to believe this...claptrap?

Take a look at some of its other "news" items!

Why do you gravitate to such cockamamie websites? That push some of the wildest, craziest, dumbest conspiracy theories I have have ever read??
Here's a quote I saw today:
"Today, anyone who questions the status quo is called a conspiracy theorist. It is their method of shaming you for thinking for yourself. The only way we are ever going to right the ship is if we have the courage to stand up and ask one very simple question."

I'm simply saying it was simply speeded up.

You have zero proof.
Knowing that the jab causes blood thickening, clots and myocarditis...why would someone take the jab?
To help prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death if one does get the disease...while recognizing that these side effects are very rare occurances, out of the hundreds of million vaccines given around the globe, and that one in particular--astrazenica--is more prone to cause blood clots than the others....so, forewarned is forearmed. But even my dear Aussie friend, with her inherited blood platelet disorder--had no side effects from her 2 doses of the Astrazeneca vaccine, though her doctor and husband watched her like a hawk.

Last edited:
You have zero proof.

To help prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death if one does get the disease...while recognizing that these side effects are very rare occurances, out of the hundreds of million vaccines given around the globe, and that one in particular--astrazenica--is more prone to cause blood clots than the others....so, forewarned is forearms. But even my dear Aussie friend, with her inherited blood platelet disorder--had no side effects from her 2 doses of the Astrazeneca vaccine, though her doctor and husband watched her like a hawk.
I'm glad to hear that..but for some, they were not a fortunate.

Back