What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Here's a quote I saw today:
"Today, anyone who questions the status quo is called a conspiracy theorist. It is their method of shaming you for thinking for yourself. The only way we are ever going to right the ship is if we have the courage to stand up and ask one very simple question."
Did you "think for yourself" and actually look at some of the other articles on this website?? Before posting this Tonga thing?

Did you?

I did--because I CAN think for myself and took the time to look into that website to see what else it has in it, rather than just blindly accepting it. Just as I did with the OP--here is another story on its website:

So, do you think this is a real news story? Do you agree with it? It is a conglomeration of Revelation and New Age claptrap.

Now...do you think millions of zombies from 1700 American cities are going to run amok tonight? Do you think Brittany Spears is a clone of Marilyn Monroe? Did you read the "evidence" presented in this website that supposedly shows that she is?

Last edited:
Prove what? That not being told this is different from previous vaccines is not being informed?
No, prove that doctors are an uninformed source for patients, which appears to be what you meant. If not, then please explain.

You have zero proof.

To help prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death if one does get the disease...while recognizing that these side effects are very rare occurances, out of the hundreds of million vaccines given around the globe, and that one in particular--astrazenica--is more prone to cause blood clots than the others....so, forewarned is forearms. But even my dear Aussie friend, with her inherited blood platelet disorder--had no side effects from her 2 doses of the Astrazeneca vaccine, though her doctor and husband watched her like a hawk.
Political bias

Playing the "rare" card.

You have no medical credentials.

Joe Biden said an estimated 200 million people have already died

Joe Biden says 350 million people have been vaccinated in the US

Biden falsely stated that those who had been vaccinated would not get COVID, be hospitalized, or end up in an ICU

It is not a vaccine.

I meant exactly what I said.
Well, then that must mean you think doctors are an uninformed source from which patients can get vaccine information. Undoubtedly some are more ignorant than others, but some undoubtedly are more informed.

Yes, and many more unvaccinated were even less fortunate...
Prove it.

Nobody who has not taken the Clot shot has died from the Clot shot.

Nobody.

Your side likes to have /snake Oil Salesman lie

Biden falsely stated that those who had been vaccinated would not get COVID, be hospitalized, or end up in an ICU

Mandates based on lies.

Irrelevant to the discussion of the definition of vaccine.

I goofed, you asked what mRNA does, not goes. Which is relevant for this discussion. But then, so does where it goes IN the cells, once injected, in the Pfizer and moderna shots. I put down info about both in a link in my post no. 288 on this thread

Last edited:
Well, then that must mean you think doctors are an uninformed source from which patients can get vaccine information. Undoubtedly some are more ignorant than others, but some undoubtedly are more informed.

I did not say uninformed source.

Consenting to this shot without being informed this is different from previous vaccines is not informed consent.

Consenting to this shot without being informed this is different from previous vaccines is not informed consent.
But since the literature you're given when you go in for a vaccine explains the small amount of risk associated with the FDA-approved vaccines, it IS informed consent.

Prove it.

I have posted evidence on here from several different sources that show this. Here is yet another one:

Of course, you may refuse to open it up and read it and its graphs.
Nobody who has not taken the Clot shot has died from the Clot shot.

Nobody.

But they have many times gotten long covid, with blood clots, respiratory problems, brain fog, etc. Or needed a double lung transplant, from the ravages of the disease. I documented one such case on this forum already.
Your side likes to have /snake Oil Salesman lie

Prove it is all lies.

He was wrong. He obviously mispoke, but far rightists will refuse to admit that.

I don't know the exact number, but that include nearly everyone in the US, unless he meant had received at least one dosage.

Yes, he did. But then Trump falsely claims the election was stolen from him by fraud, without evidence, so he is no better than Biden--is he? Pot, meet kettle...
Mandates based on lies.
I am against forcing people to get vaccinated, although I can see the need in health care professionals.

Last edited:
Bitchute is a horrible platform that allows rampant anti-semetism, pro-Hitler videos, and videos that claim the Holocaust was a hoax. Yet, you want to use it to supposedly support your position....?
Snopes plagiarizes. Your people. He embezzled 97,000 dollars to spend on prostitutes. Cesspool of humanity.

Your people. Left winger role models.

Snopes plagiarizes. Your people. He embezzled 97,000 dollars to spend on prostitutes. Cesspool of humanity.

Snopes has zero to do with this discussion and no one has even used Snopes to disprove fake news on here in many months--except one of your rightist friends, who used Snopes to disprove a thread claiming ivermectin causes sterility in men...was that judgment false? A lie? Fake news? Plagiarized?
Your people. Left winger role models.
Guess you had better inform your rightist friend that used Snopes on here that he is a left-winger, because he used it...

:rolleyes:

Back