What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

You have zero proof.

To help prevent severe disease, hospitalization, and death if one does get the disease...while recognizing that these side effects are very rare occurances, out of the hundreds of million vaccines given around the globe, and that one in particular--astrazenica--is more prone to cause blood clots than the others....so, forewarned is forearms. But even my dear Aussie friend, with her inherited blood platelet disorder--had no side effects from her 2 doses of the Astrazeneca vaccine, though her doctor and husband watched her like a hawk.
They are not vaccines.

Go ahead and double down on your error.

By the way
The Ivermectin has been safely prescribed since the 1970's with a long safety record.
Hypocrites which are pushing politics against medicine won't mention that.

Why do your pet sources lie about Ivermectin?

Where did you get that?

Let's try going back to post #215.
I asked "Are consumers informed of this change?"
Then why did you ask what mRNA does?

I got my shot through a county health department. I already knew about the type of vaccine it was long before that.. It was all over the media, including the AJC newspaper we take, before the vaccines were even available.

Since I did not get my vaccine from my health clinic, I have no idea if doctors give out any information to patients who want to get vaccinated against covid in their clinics, prior to getting the shot, about the kind of vaccine it is, and how it works..

Last edited:
You are a medicine outsider.

So are you. And I never claimed to be a medical insider--which us why I must quote info from people who are experts in pathology and other medical fields.

BTW--did you ever read the actual post mortem I linked to about that elderly gentleman who died after getting his first covid vaccine? In that Hal Turner thread from last summer?
You don't even know what pathologists ASCP do.
So, spending an hour in a pathology department makes you an expert in pathology, eh?

Then why did you ask what mRNA does?

I asked you that.

I got my shot through a county health department. I already knew about the type of vaccine it was long before that.. It was all over the media, including the AJC newspaper we take, before the vaccines were even available.

Since I did not get my vaccine from my health clinic, I have no idea if doctors give out any information to patients who want to get vaccinated against covid in their clinics, prior to getting the shot, about tge kind of vaccine it is..

My question in post #215 was to Michael. If you don't know why are you arguing with me?

They are not vaccines.

Yes, they are according to Merriam-Webster, albeit a different type
Go ahead and double down on your error.

By the way
The Ivermectin has been safely prescribed since the 1970's with a long safety record.
Hypocrites which are pushing politics against medicine won't mention that.

Safely subscribed for parasites, which I have mentioned before on here. It is a great medicine for that. Very safe. I have also stated that I think it should he available to those with covid, if they and their doctors want to try it...so, are posters who forget I have written these things a number of times on here "hypocrites"?
Why do your pet sources lie about Ivermectin?
Why do yours?

But I have repeatedly stated on here that we need to wait until that large, controlled Principle ivetmectine trial that is underway now in Oxford, England has concluded, and been evaluated, before deciding once and for all, if it is truly efficacious against covid. I hope it is. I have read several studies on using it against covid, and the results have been uneven, hence the need for the large, controlled Principle trial...but are posters who don't remember my posting about this many times on here "hypocrites"?

I didn't ask "where".
Maybe it would help if you reread our exchange.
I know you did not. I did.

In post no. 273, you stated what the mRNA does. Then I asked where it goes, meaning after getting the shot. Which is relevant to this discussion.

So, do you know where the mRNA goes, after injection?

I know you did not. I did.

In post no. 273, you stated what the mRNA does. Then I asked where it goes, meaning after getting the shot. Which is relevant to this discussion.

So, do you know where the mRNA goes, after injection?

How is it relevant to the definition change?
Looks more like a rabbit trail to me.

But since the literature you're given when you go in for a vaccine explains the small amount of risk associated with the FDA-approved vaccines, it IS informed consent.
I got my Pfizer vaccine through the county health department. I was given some paperwork about potential side effects of the vaccine, and a form to fill out and send in, if I got adverse side effects. My husband got something similar when he got the Moderna at the VA.

I don't know what health clinics give out about the covid vaccines to the patients getting the vaccine there.

How is it relevant to the definition change?
Looks more like a rabbit trail to me.
You stated what mRNA does. I asked where it goes IN the body, after injection. It is relevant to the discussion.

Bottom line, the covid vaccines do elicit a strong antibody response against disease--something ALL vaccines do.

So, again I think it is silly nitpickiness over whether or not covid vaccines are true vaccines --they act like a vaccine and the body responds to them as it does other vaccines.

Last edited:
For you, perhaps. I don't see it that way. I see them as separate issues.
They aren't separate and i explained why. The govt can't compel me to protect myself but if I pose a risk to others then they have a public safety issue. It's fairly straight forward

Well, herein is the problem: you do not care what I said. I have stated repeatedly that I am against forcing anyone to get the covid vaccine, though I can see the necessity in the health cars industry. And the vaccine still helps to prevent severe covid and hospitalization if the fully vaccinated do get covid. That is a fact.
I don't care because YOU can't mandate I get stabbed but other can and want to. The REAL problem is they want to force a "vaccine" that doesn't make me less if a threat to anyone. That's asinine and beyond the scope of govt authority but you people couldn't t care less.

You stated what mRNA fees. I asked where it goes IN the body, after injection. It is relevant to the discussion.

Bottom line, the covid vaccines do elicit a strong antibody response against disease--something ALL vaccines do.

So, again I think it is silly nitpickiness over whether or not covid vaccines are true vaccines --they act like a vaccine and the body responds to them as it does other vaccines.

We've come full circle.
No they don't "act like" other vaccines. Post #155

Ah, so you listened to some of it, eh? Asinine, wasn't it? Yep, we are all walking biological time bombs, waiting for the right time to explode....not!!!

You can see why I will not believe anything Natural News has on its blog.

Their reputation precedes themselves. Who pays their salaries? ( I wouldn't be surprised if their propaganda machine is paid for by a PAC. )

Natural News probably took notes from the National Enquire. Still, the National Enquire didn't cop out and kept their original name. They were not afraid of the brand's reputation.

____

Back