What's reality?

Tercon

Of course you're evading. Repeatedly not answering an asked question is evading.

That is not the question.

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

a) only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist.
b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Neither. You are avoiding clarifying the discussion. Why would anybody do that?

Well that's my point, and because it is true then that is evidence that what I am saying true silly. That's the way the truth and reality works; you say something true and then you support. And that's what I have done here.

If both statements are true, and they are, then this supports what I have claimed and that's just more evidence of what I originally said to be true. It doesn't support your position that what I said is false or illogical, because you have not shown what I have said to be false or illogical to begin with.

Nouveau

Well that's my point, and because it is true then that is evidence that what I am saying true silly. That's the way the truth and reality works; you say something true and then you support. And that's what I have done here.

If both statements are true, and they are, then this supports what I have claimed and that's just more evidence of what I originally said to be true. It doesn't support your position that what I said is false or illogical, because you have not shown what I have said to be false or illogical to begin with.
You're still not answering his question.

Why is that?

Electric Skeptic

None of this is a response to my statement. Why will you not answer? Why would you - or anybody - not want to clarify a debate? What are you trying to hide?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Tercon

None of this is a response to my statement. Why will you not answer? Why would you - or anybody - not want to clarify a debate? What are you trying to hide?

Evasion and cowardice bluffing.

Well that's my point, and because it is true then this truth is evidence of what I am saying true silly. That's the way the truth and reality works; you say something true and then you support it. And that's what I have done here.

And if it is "only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist", then "the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known" silly.

Electric Skeptic

Evasion and cowardice bluffing.
There can be no evasion since I'm not addressing anything but this question. I've no idea what 'bluffing' you imagine, nor how asking you to answer a question shows cowardice.
Well that's my point, and because it is true then this truth is evidence of what I am saying true silly. That's the way the truth and reality works; you say something true and then you support it. And that's what I have done here.
That's nonsense. My post asked you a question; that's all. There's no 'point' being made. A question is being asked. Why will you not answer it?

And if it is "only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist", then "the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known" silly.

Tercon

There can be no evasion since I'm not addressing anything but this question. I've no idea what 'bluffing' you imagine, nor how asking you to answer a question shows cowardice.

That's nonsense. My post asked you a question; that's all. There's no 'point' being made. A question is being asked. Why will you not answer it?

If both statements are true, and they are, then this supports what I have claimed and that's just more evidence of what I originally said to be true. It doesn't support your position that what I said; is false or illogical, because you have not shown what I have said to be false or illogical to begin with.

And if it is "only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist", then "the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known". How does what you said here refute what I have said silly?