Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for God's existence, Jesus' existence, Jesus' resurrection and the bible being inspired by God, not including the Bible?

How many here know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are saved?

You would not be thinking about it unless you were saved.

How many here know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are saved?

You would not be thinking about it unless you were saved.
Nothing to think about. Salvation is God manifest in you that you may walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Either you are like Him or you are not. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21

Only in your eyes as one who never has met the Father to be as He is as He demands of you to be as Jesus was as His son yourself. God is not your Father for if He was you would know Jesus was your brother.
FYI Gary it is ONLY in your eyes that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ( your say so - man's word ) and not God also, because I posted the scriptures ( Isaiah 9:6 & Hebrews 1:8 ) AS IS and AS IS they ( GOD's say so ) CLEARLY call Him " Mighty God " & " O God "! Here they are again, AS IS Gary ---------------------------

Isaiah 9:6​

New International Version​

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ------------------------------ So Gary remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those AS IS posted scriptures and the CASE is closed!

FYI Gary it is ONLY in your eyes that the REAL Jesus Christ is just a man ( your say so - man's word ) and not God also, because I posted the scriptures ( Isaiah 9:6 & Hebrews 1:8 ) AS IS and AS IS they ( GOD's say so ) CLEARLY call Him " Mighty God " & " O God "! Here they are again, AS IS Gary ---------------------------

Isaiah 9:6​

Actually in me having the same mind of God Jesus has is in him is foreign to your understating.

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ------------------------------ So Gary remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those AS IS posted scriptures and the CASE is closed!
I am His child just as Jesus was His child. I am His son. Someting that you cant relate to in yourself. That is very obvious in
your posts.

Actually in me having the same mind of God Jesus has is in him is foreign to your understating.

I am His child just as Jesus was His child. I am His son. Someting that you cant relate to in yourself. That is very obvious in
your posts.
FYI again Gary, Jesus does NOT have a human biological father like you do! His Father is God the Father & Holy Spirit! He is the ONLY Begotten Son of God ( as per GOD's say so in John 1:18 )! Thus that CLEARLY leaves you out because ONLY means ONE Gary! We can ONLY become ADOPTED sons of God and that is by Accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6 ), and NOT your Counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your say so - man's word )! So not only are you NOT a Son of God ( like ONLY the REAL Jesus is ), you aren't even an ADOPTED son of God ( Like all born again human males are )! So you need to get rid of your counterfeit jesus ( just a man ) and Accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior! Then you can claim that you are an adopted son of God! The Real Jesus Christ is the ONLY one that can claim to be a NATURAL ( Not adopted ) Son of God as John 1:18 tells us so! Case closed Gary!

FYI again Gary, Jesus does NOT have a human biological father like you do! His Father is God the Father & Holy Spirit! He is the ONLY Begotten Son of God ( as per GOD's say so in John 1:18 )! Thus that CLEARLY leaves you out because ONLY means ONE Gary! We can ONLY become ADOPTED sons of God and that is by Accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6 ), and NOT your Counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your say so - man's word )! So not only are you NOT a Son of God ( like ONLY the REAL Jesus is ), you aren't even an ADOPTED son of God ( Like all born again human males are )! So you need to get rid of your counterfeit jesus ( just a man ) and Accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior! Then you can claim that you are an adopted son of God! The Real Jesus Christ is the ONLY one that can claim to be a NATURAL ( Not adopted ) Son of God as John 1:18 tells us so! Case closed Gary!
Sure he did, son of man just as you and I he was son of God by His SPirit just as we all are who is born of God. It is that you do not know what it is to be born of Gods Spirit. You are not looking at the reality of who God is, you have made your own gods instead.

Sure he did, son of man just as you and I he was son of God by His SPirit just as we all are who is born of God. It is that you do not know what it is to be born of Gods Spirit. You are not looking at the reality of who God is, you have made your own gods instead.
100% WRONG again Gary! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! Joseph was Jesus stepfather because he had no sexual relations with Mary till AFTER Jesus was born, whom God the Father & Holy Spirit caused that Miracle pregnancy upon Mary! I showed you the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Proves that Fact! Here they are again Gary ( so READ them & weep this time because they refute your say so ( man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father that cause Mary to be pregnant! ------------- Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! So READ them Gary! Case closed!

100% WRONG again Gary! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! Joseph was Jesus stepfather because he had no sexual relations with Mary till AFTER Jesus was born, whom God the Father & Holy Spirit caused that Miracle pregnancy upon Mary! I showed you the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Proves that Fact! Here they are again Gary ( so READ them & weep this time because they refute your say so ( man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father that cause Mary to be pregnant! ------------- Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! So READ them Gary! Case closed!
You are not His son are you/ And because you are not there is no way to know the Father of us who are.

You are not His son are you/ And because you are not there is no way to know the Father of us who are.
Can't you CORRECTLY read the scriptures Gary?!!! They tell us in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 that the Holy Spirit & the Most High ( God the Father ) caused Mary to be Pregnant with Jesus! So He is in Fact the ONLY Begotten ( Natural ) Son of God as per John 1:18! We can ONLY become an ADOPTED son of God ( Eph.1:5 ) by becoming born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) by accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-man as per John1:1+14 & 8:58 & Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6 )! So since you accepted a COUNTERFEIT jesus ( just a man as per your say so - Man's word ) as your Lord & Savior Gary, you are not even a born again son of God! Case closed! -----------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— see also Romans chapter 8!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back