Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod.ney

Sure he did, son of man just as you and I he was son of God by His SPirit just as we all are who is born of God. It is that you do not know what it is to be born of Gods Spirit. You are not looking at the reality of who God is, you have made your own gods instead.
100% WRONG again Gary! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! Joseph was Jesus stepfather because he had no sexual relations with Mary till AFTER Jesus was born, whom God the Father & Holy Spirit caused that Miracle pregnancy upon Mary! I showed you the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Proves that Fact! Here they are again Gary ( so READ them & weep this time because they refute your say so ( man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father that cause Mary to be pregnant! ------------- Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! So READ them Gary! Case closed!

Gary Mac

100% WRONG again Gary! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! Joseph was Jesus stepfather because he had no sexual relations with Mary till AFTER Jesus was born, whom God the Father & Holy Spirit caused that Miracle pregnancy upon Mary! I showed you the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that Proves that Fact! Here they are again Gary ( so READ them & weep this time because they refute your say so ( man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father that cause Mary to be pregnant! ------------- Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! So READ them Gary! Case closed!
You are not His son are you/ And because you are not there is no way to know the Father of us who are.

rod.ney

You are not His son are you/ And because you are not there is no way to know the Father of us who are.
Can't you CORRECTLY read the scriptures Gary?!!! They tell us in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 that the Holy Spirit & the Most High ( God the Father ) caused Mary to be Pregnant with Jesus! So He is in Fact the ONLY Begotten ( Natural ) Son of God as per John 1:18! We can ONLY become an ADOPTED son of God ( Eph.1:5 ) by becoming born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) by accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-man as per John1:1+14 & 8:58 & Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6 )! So since you accepted a COUNTERFEIT jesus ( just a man as per your say so - Man's word ) as your Lord & Savior Gary, you are not even a born again son of God! Case closed! -----------------------

Ephesians 1:5​

New International Version​

5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— see also Romans chapter 8!

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Can't you CORRECTLY read the scriptures Gary?!!!
Yes He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. Not to hard to read at all, but it is a different matter to be isnt it?
They tell us in Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35 that the Holy Spirit & the Most High ( God the Father ) caused Mary to be Pregnant with Jesus! So He is in Fact the ONLY Begotten ( Natural ) Son of God as per John 1:18! We can ONLY become an ADOPTED son of God ( Eph.1:5 ) by becoming born again ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) by accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-man as per John1:1+14 & 8:58 & Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6 )! So since you accepted a COUNTERFEIT jesus ( just a man as per your say so - Man's word ) as your Lord & Savior Gary, you are not even a born again son of God! Case closed! -----------------------
Yes same PSirit who came to Mary is the same one who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and us all who has received His same SPirit. All are virgin to Him until He comes to you as He did these. You are still the virgin is all. You dont have a clue what these scriptures are about. They are about you and who are you. You just refuse Him to believe it is about you and who you are in Him is all. Antichrist.

Ephesians 1:5​

New International Version​

5 He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will— see also Romans chapter 8!
You are adopted by Pauls laws he formed by not knoing what it is to be boren of God himself. You ponly follow Paul instead of Jesus to be born of God that is not from the laws for adoption.

I am born of God that is not of law , you are adopted by law and cant understand what it is for God to be your Father.

rod.ney

Yes He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. Not to hard to read at all, but it is a different matter to be isnt it?

Yes same PSirit who came to Mary is the same one who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and us all who has received His same SPirit. All are virgin to Him until He comes to you as He did these. You are still the virgin is all. You dont have a clue what these scriptures are about. They are about you and who are you. You just refuse Him to believe it is about you and who you are in Him is all. Antichrist.

You are adopted by Pauls laws he formed by not knoing what it is to be boren of God himself. You ponly follow Paul instead of Jesus to be born of God that is not from the laws for adoption.

I am born of God that is not of law , you are adopted by law and cant understand what it is for God to be your Father.
The only problem with your say so here is the FACT that you have a counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your say so ) in you because the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that I posted PROVES that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully human as a man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Your human father caused the pregnancy of you in your mother! God the Father & Holy Spirit caused the Pregnancy Jesus in His mother ( Mary ) as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! The Real Jesus Christ has no Biological human father like you do Gary! Thus like the scriptures CORRECTLY state in John 1:18, He ( the REAL Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! Humans can ONLY become Adopted sons ( Children of God as per Ephesians 1:5 & Romans chapter 8! Yes God the Holy Spirit INSPIRED the Apostle Paul to write those scriptures Gary! Case closed!

Last edited:

john james

Can you answer the questions below Please? Please answer yes or no.

Have you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord?

Do you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead?

Do you believe that the Father, the Son(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are each God?

Do you believe that the Father, the Son(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are together, one God?

Last edited:

Gary Mac

The only problem with your say so here is the FACT that you have a counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your say so ) in you because the scriptures ( GOD's say so ) that I posted PROVES that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully human as a man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Your human father caused the pregnancy of you in your mother! God the Father & Holy Spirit caused the Pregnancy Jesus in His mother ( Mary ) as per Matt.1:20 & Luke 1:34-35! The Real Jesus Christ has no Biological human father like you do Gary! Thus like the scriptures CORRECTLY state in John 1:18, He ( the REAL Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY Begotten Son of God! Humans can ONLY become Adopted sons ( Children of God as per Ephesians 1:5 & Romans chapter 8! Yes God the Holy Spirit INSPIRED the Apostle Paul to write those scriptures Gary! Case closed!
Jesus is always counterfeit to one who refuses to follow him in his way to his Father that you may be like him and anointed of God yourself.

Gary Mac

Can you answer the questions below Please? Please answer yes or no.

Have you confesses with your mouth that Jesusnis Lord?
Yes one cant know his God at all least he is lord over you. Most are lord over him dictating to him their own rules for their beliefs of him.
Do you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead?
Absolutely by identification with him by the same in me.
Do you believe that the Father, the Son(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are each God?
Oh no not at all. God is my Father I am His son by His same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus who also was His son. H e oin me and In i Him are one just as He was in Jesus as one. See Jesus in John 17 that we be as He is.
Do you believe that the Father, the Son(Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are together, one God?
No not at all, by identification with having the same from God Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 in me.

Now may I ask you -
Have you received from God the same SPirit Jesus received where all of Gods heaven was opened to him in Matt 3:16 that He may open it to you as well?

Are you perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect that comes by having the same in you who made Jesus in perfection?

Have you seen Him as He that you are like Him. 1 John 3?

Do you walk as He walks in His same light that Jesus did?

Did you pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off as he commanded that you do?

DO the same signs follow you that followed Jesus sense you believed?

DO you have Gods same mind that Jesus had from the Father that God demands if you are to be as He is?

Have you even met the Father to know Him, or do you only know about Him from what someone else says about Him?

It is pretty obvious in your questions that you never have met the God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to that man just as He does in all who receives His same SPirit, mind. Even Adam became like Him to know this difference, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses 120 received the same from God that Jesus did in Matt 3:16. This is the part you never have received from Him for had you you would be as these were in Him.

Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Obviously you have not come to that day that ye may know Him yourself that He communicate with you personally as He did in all of these we read of.

john james

Have you received from God the same SPirit Jesus received where all of Gods heaven was opened to him in Matt 3:16 that He may open it to you as well?

Do I have the Holy Spirit? Yes

Are you perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect that comes by having the same in you who made Jesus in perfection?

No. I am seen as perfect by God the Father because when He looks at me He sees Jesus who is perfect but i won't be perfect until I get my glorified body after I die.

Have you seen Him as He that you are like Him. 1 John 3?

I have not seen the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit. Even though the Holy Spirit is in me. I have not seen Him because in my eyes, my nature is not exactly the same as God's nature. Like when Jesus said if you seen me then you have seen the Father. John 14:7-9

Do you walk as He walks in His same light that Jesus did?

I try to but I still sin even though I try not to and wrestle with it.

Did you pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off as he commanded that you do?

I try to.

DO the same signs follow you that followed Jesus sense you believed?

No

DO you have Gods same mind that Jesus had from the Father that God demands if you are to be as He is?

No but I try to have the mind of Christ.

Have you even met the Father to know Him, or do you only know about Him from what someone else says about Him?

I have met the Father.

Gary Mac

john james
Do I have the Holy Spirit? Yes
Then you are like Him.

john james
No. I am seen as perfect by God the Father because when He looks at me He sees Jesus who is perfect but i won't be perfect until I get my glorified body after I die.
I see so you actually do not have His Holy Spirit that does perfect us in Him.

john james
I have not seen the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit. Even though the Holy Spirit is in me. I have not seen Him because in my eyes, my nature is not exactly the same as God's nature. Like when Jesus said if you seen me then you have seen the Father. John 14:7-9
If His Holy SPirit is in you to have His same mind you have seen Him and you would see you are His son, for he would be in you and you would be in Him as one, John 17.. For when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

john james
I try to but I still sin even though I try not to and wrestle with it.
Trying on your own to be without sin you will fail every time. 1 John 3:9 when you are born of God by His SPirit it is impossible to be in sin.
It isnt a matter of trying it is a matter of receieve from God to be as He is perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

You say you have met the Father, if that was so you would be like Him instead of just trying.

john james

Then you are like Him.

I see so you actually do not have His Holy Spirit that does perfect us in Him.

If His Holy SPirit is in you to have His same mind you have seen Him and you would see you are His son, for he would be in you and you would be in Him as one, John 17.. For when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

Trying on your own to be without sin you will fail every time. 1 John 3:9 when you are born of God by His SPirit it is impossible to be in sin.
It isnt a matter of trying it is a matter of receieve from God to be as He is perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

You say you have met the Father, if that was so you would be like Him instead of just trying.

God's standard is perfection for obedience and for Heaven. Adam and Eve sinned by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and there by disobeyed God. The consequence for that disobedience was a curse of sin which separates humanity from God with death and Hell and made Adam and Eve not perfect. We inherited that sin and continue to sin whenever we miss the mark of perfection and obedience to God. God is just so He has to punish us for sin and that punishment is allowing us to send ourselves to Hell because we sin. But God is love too so He loved us so much that He made a way for us not to go to Hell by sending His Son Jesus to live a perfect life and sacrifice His life on the cross for our sin. So if we confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes in our Heart that God raised Jesus from the dead after Jesus' sacrifice, we will be saved from the consequence of our sin which is Hell.

We must confess to and believe in the correct God. God is 3 persons each being God in one God. If we don't do that, it is like believing in another god like the Jehovah's Witnesses do, Mormons do or Muslims do.

Please consider accepting the right Jesus.

Please consider looking at the scriptures referenced in this article:

Gary Mac

God's standard is perfection for obedience and for Heaven.
Yes we become exactly like Him. Gen 3:22 as Adam learned this difference by eating of Gods knowledge. Same thing Jesus said take and eat ye all of it, get Gods same knowledge inside you. That is the only way one can be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you.
Adam and Eve sinned by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and there by disobeyed God.
Actually by eating of Gods knowledge what sin is was opened to them and they became like Him instead of sin. One cant know what sin at all least you know what it is be the righteousness of God.
The consequence for that disobedience was a curse of sin which separates humanity from God with death and Hell and made Adam and Eve not perfect.
Actually they became like Him to know this difference from sin and righteousness. Gen 3:22.
We inherited that sin and continue to sin whenever we miss the mark of perfection and obedience to God. God is just so He has to punish us for sin and that punishment is allowing us to send ourselves to Hell because we sin.
No man is born with the SPirit of God and id under sin by identification with it. Even Jesus had to receieve form God His SPirit, mind, to know His heaven. Matt 3:16.
But God is love too so He loved us so much that He made a way for us not to go to Hell by sending His Son Jesus to live a perfect life and sacrifice His life on the cross for our sin.
Yes God sent Jesus to show us the way, the way to the Father that we may be like Him instead of self.
So if we confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes in our Heart that God raised Jesus from the dead after Jesus' sacrifice, we will be saved from the consequence of our sin which is Hell.
One can confess Jesus is Lord all your life but until he actually is Lord over you that you obey him and come to the same place he was at in the One who was Lord over him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him, then that confession is only words that has no meaning at all.
We must confess to and believe in the correct God. God is 3 persons each being God in one God. If we don't do that, it is like believing in another god like the Jehovah's Witnesses do, Mormons do or Muslims do.
The One and only God is Love. There is none other like Him and either you are like Him as Jesus was or you are not.
These three gods you have developed only keep you from the one true God to be as He is as Jesus and others were as He is.
Please consider accepting the right Jesus.
Isnt what you mean is please accept your beliefs of him?
Please consider looking at the scriptures referenced in this article:

God is sufficient to deliver His message. Jesus was clear that in that day I will ask him noting but go the the Father for myself and He will give it me. Hey Jesus was spot on, it works.

If I do not need Jesus as he said and can go to God for myself and He give it me, what makes you think reading some religious beliefs as a trinity has someting to teach me that God Himself has not considered? What have you in your belief system for your gods considered that God has not considered and unable to relate to me Himself? All you are doing is putting yourself in place as a god that I should obey your beliefs. .

Thank God He delivered me from these as such that I may be like Him instead of like you.

john james

Yes we become exactly like Him. Gen 3:22 as Adam learned this difference by eating of Gods knowledge. Same thing Jesus said take and eat ye all of it, get Gods same knowledge inside you. That is the only way one can be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He demands of you.

Actually by eating of Gods knowledge what sin is was opened to them and they became like Him instead of sin. One cant know what sin at all least you know what it is be the righteousness of God.

Actually they became like Him to know this difference from sin and righteousness. Gen 3:22.

No man is born with the SPirit of God and id under sin by identification with it. Even Jesus had to receieve form God His SPirit, mind, to know His heaven. Matt 3:16.

Yes God sent Jesus to show us the way, the way to the Father that we may be like Him instead of self.

One can confess Jesus is Lord all your life but until he actually is Lord over you that you obey him and come to the same place he was at in the One who was Lord over him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him, then that confession is only words that has no meaning at all.

The One and only God is Love. There is none other like Him and either you are like Him as Jesus was or you are not.
These three gods you have developed only keep you from the one true God to be as He is as Jesus and others were as He is.

Isnt what you mean is please accept your beliefs of him?

God is sufficient to deliver His message. Jesus was clear that in that day I will ask him noting but go the the Father for myself and He will give it me. Hey Jesus was spot on, it works.

If I do not need Jesus as he said and can go to God for myself and He give it me, what makes you think reading some religious beliefs as a trinity has someting to teach me that God Himself has not considered? What have you in your belief system for your gods considered that God has not considered and unable to relate to me Himself? All you are doing is putting yourself in place as a god that I should obey your beliefs. .

Thank God He delivered me from these as such that I may be like Him instead of like you.

I am not asking you to believe what I believe but believe what the bible says. I get what I said from the bible. I realize what is happening here. My encouragement to you is to read the bible and pray to God for help in understanding.

Gary Mac

I am not asking you to believe what I believe but believe what the bible says. I get what I said from the bible. I realize what is happening here. My encouragement to you is to read the bible and pray to God for help in understanding.
My encouragement to you is the same encouragement Jesus said for you to live the life of Christ and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect that the book is about. Holy pure and without sin as Jesus lived it, you being anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God.

Understanding comes only one way and that is if you have the same mind of the Father that Jesus had of Him.

civic

Better yet -- Read what Jesus said you should be in the Father. Anything else is only mans opinions about it.
better yet read what God and Scripture say about Christ that He is God Incarnate.

repent gary and believe scripture for once. as of today you are still in denial and unrepentant.

hope this helps !!!

Gary Mac

better yet read what God and Scripture say about Christ that He is God Incarnate.

repent gary and believe scripture for once. as of today you are still in denial and unrepentant.

hope this helps !!!
Oh' it is better for me to apply what it says. You only read what it says and from opinions from lack in following the instructions it to be like the Father of it as He demands of you if you are to be of Christ, anointed of God yourself as Jesus was anointed of God. You just havent learned who Christ is with no identification with the Christ as Jesus was identified with the Christ, anointed of God.

You dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. That is very obvious for your god is a man, and I dol. The One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and anointed him is SPirit. Same SPirit who anoints all who has received His Spirit.

You dont even follow the instructions in the book that you say that you read. My identification is with the Christ, your identification is with man.

Gary Mac

Sure you are asking me to believe as you do or you would not encourage me to see it as you do.

Truth is God is my source not the bible, not you, not any man, even Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for myself and He will give it me. I did and He does.

The bible is only confirmation for what it is to have from God His same mind and think in His terms. If I no longer need Jesus as he said and God is my source the bible did its job as tutorial that lead me to the same place oin the father where Jesus was in the Father.

You dont seem to understand Jesus didnt need a bible to know God, that comes by His SPirit see Matt 3:16, that as well is only confirmation how God comes to man by His SPirit and opens up His way Himself. You are stuck in the elementary rules from mans beliefs systems where God is dictated to instead of having from Him to be like Him yourself.

Jesus really is the way of the Father for us all to be, sadly religious minds will not allow them to be perfect even as your Father inehaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as jesus and others did.

civic

Oh' it is better for me to apply what it says. You only read what it says and from opinions from lack in following the instructions it to be like the Father of it as He demands of you if you are to be of Christ, anointed of God yourself as Jesus was anointed of God. You just havent learned who Christ is with no identification with the Christ as Jesus was identified with the Christ, anointed of God.

You dont have a clue what it is to be Gods anointed, Christ in you. That is very obvious for your god is a man, and I dol. The One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and anointed him is SPirit. Same SPirit who anoints all who has received His Spirit.

You dont even follow the instructions in the book that you say that you read. My identification is with the Christ, your identification is with man.
Look Mormons and JWs apply the Bible to their life but they are going straight to hell because they worship a false christ like you do gary.

hope this helps !!!

Gary Mac

Look Mormons and JWs apply the Bible to their life but they are going straight to hell because they worship a false christ like you do gary.

hope this helps !!!
Seems all are going to hell from what I read of your posts.

The real truth is that you have formed your own religious beliefs instead of being like the Father of Love as Jesus was like Him and tries to lead you to the same place in the Father he was in Him. And it is very obvious that we who did follow Jesus to Him is going to hell in your belief system.

I think Jesus is the better way to the Father than your way. I am not the way nor are you the way, but I did follow the one who was the way to Him. And for you in that I am hell bound LOl.

civic

Seems all are going to hell from what I read of your posts.

The real truth is that you have formed your own religious beliefs instead of being like the Father of Love as Jesus was like Him and tries to lead you to the same place in the Father he was in Him. And it is very obvious that we who did follow Jesus to Him is going to hell in your belief system.

I think Jesus is the better way to the Father than your way. I am not the way nor are you the way, but I did follow the one who was the way to Him. And for you in that I am hell bound LOl.
Only those who deny Jesus is God and refuse to worship Him as God.

You can take the above to the bank as it’s as good as gold. At the judgement you will see I was 100% correct.

hope this helps !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.