Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Mac

Only those who deny Jesus is God and refuse to worship Him as God.
Only those who worship a man as a god do not know the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father and sent him to lead you to his God.
You can take the above to the bank as it’s as good as gold. At the judgement you will see I was 100% correct.

hope this helps !!!
The only gold is the same SPirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. Anything else is a golden calf. the one you worship as a god. God is not a man God is a SPirit. See Matt 3:16 this is how He comes to all who will receieve Him Who is SPirit and not a man of flesh. you just dont believe God is a SPirit but as a man.

your god is flesh and one you have created in your image of flesh. Jesus God was One of SPirit where he became like Him in His same Spirit. SO are we all who has the same Spirit who was in Christ Jesus.

You are not of His SPirit is all. Your god is flesh and no flesh inherits the kingdom of God, you just cant know that that is to have His Spirit as Jesus did without having His same SPirit in yourself.

rod.ney

Jesus is always counterfeit to one who refuses to follow him in his way to his Father that you may be like him and anointed of God yourself.
Yes Gary, your jesus is a counterfeit ( just a man as per your say so )! As per GOD's inspired scriptures, the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Case closed on Gary's say so that opposes GOD's say so in those AS IS posted scriptures!

Gary Mac

Yes Gary, your jesus is a counterfeit ( just a man as per your say so )! As per GOD's inspired scriptures, the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Case closed on Gary's say so that opposes GOD's say so in those AS IS posted scriptures!
That is what I said. He always is counterfeit for you who refuses to be like Him in the Father.

rod.ney

That is what I said. He always is counterfeit for you who refuses to be like Him in the Father.
No Gary, you said ( man's word ) your REAL jesus ( that you follow ) is just a man ( Counterfeit )! The Real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per GODs say so in John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Case closed!

Gary Mac

No Gary, you said ( man's word ) your REAL jesus ( that you follow ) is just a man ( Counterfeit )! The Real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per GODs say so in John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Case closed!
The real Jesus was Gods son, sare we all who is born of God.

If I were you -- and thank God I am not, -- I would seek out who Christ is. You dont have a clue from lack of Christ be in you, you anointed of God. Christ is as foreign to your understanding as God is.

rod.ney

The real Jesus was Gods son, sare we all who is born of God.

If I were you -- and thank God I am not, -- I would seek out who Christ is. You dont have a clue from lack of Christ be in you, you anointed of God. Christ is as foreign to your understanding as God is.
The readers can CLEARLY see from my scriptural posts, that it is Gary and NOT me that needs to read those posted " AS IS " scriptures such as John 1:18 that says He ( Jesus Christ ) is GOD's ONLY begotten Son! All other sons are ADOPTED as per ( )! Precarnate Jesus was the WORD who " was God " and was with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! Then God the Word became FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Isaiah 9:6 calls Him ( Jesus the child to be born in John 1:14 ) " Mighty God " and God the Father fully BACKS that up in Heb.1:8 by calling only that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God "! Case closed on the counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per Gary's own say so - Man's Word as Opposed to all these posted scriptures in this response of mine ) that Gary follows as his Savior! You can only come to God the Father in Heaven by going through the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ), and not Gary's counterfeit jesus ( just a man ) as per John 14:6!

civic

Only those who worship a man as a god do not know the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father and sent him to lead you to his God.

The only gold is the same SPirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. Anything else is a golden calf. the one you worship as a god. God is not a man God is a SPirit. See Matt 3:16 this is how He comes to all who will receieve Him Who is SPirit and not a man of flesh. you just dont believe God is a SPirit but as a man.

your god is flesh and one you have created in your image of flesh. Jesus God was One of SPirit where he became like Him in His same Spirit. SO are we all who has the same Spirit who was in Christ Jesus.

You are not of His SPirit is all. Your god is flesh and no flesh inherits the kingdom of God, you just cant know that that is to have His Spirit as Jesus did without having His same SPirit in yourself.
He is God as a man, not the other way.

Your confession is straight from the spirit of antichrist as per John’s writings. You are actually a gnostic

Gary Mac

The readers can CLEARLY see from my scriptural posts, that it is Gary and NOT me that needs to read those posted " AS IS " scriptures such as John 1:18 that says He ( Jesus Christ ) is GOD's ONLY begotten Son! All other sons are ADOPTED as per ( )! Precarnate Jesus was the WORD who " was God " and was with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! Then God the Word became FLESH ( Incarnate as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Isaiah 9:6 calls Him ( Jesus the child to be born in John 1:14 ) " Mighty God " and God the Father fully BACKS that up in Heb.1:8 by calling only that Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God "! Case closed on the counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per Gary's own say so - Man's Word as Opposed to all these posted scriptures in this response of mine ) that Gary follows as his Savior! You can only come to God the Father in Heaven by going through the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ), and not Gary's counterfeit jesus ( just a man ) as per John 14:6!
The same God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him is the same One who comes to us all who has received Him and did the same in us.

Your mighty god is one you have conjured to obey you.

Gary Mac

He is God as a man, not the other way.
Actually God is a SPirit and man is the temple of Him. I know you do not believe that God is a SPirit and He resides in man and you never will know Him as long as He is not in you.
Your confession is straight from the spirit of antichrist as per John’s writings. You are actually a gnostic
Confusion is to not be as He is and have His same mind. I am not guilty of your charge for He in me and I in Him are one. You just cant relate to the same from God Jesus had from Him. that is why to you the way of Christ is antichrist for you.

Even the Gnostics know that Gods is SPirit and resides in man. Look em up. Jesus said the same thing in Luke 17 :20-21. the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you.

You just do not believe in that is all and to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Which is actually antichrist.

Beloved

Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for God's existence, Jesus' existence, Jesus' resurrection and the bible being inspired by God, not including the Bible? (John James)

I have seen many good books suggested. Some I've read and some I haven't but intend to. I would like to add these two to the list.

The Deity of Christ by John MacArthur and The Attributes of GOD (volume 1) by A.W, Tozer

rod.ney

The same God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him is the same One who comes to us all who has received Him and did the same in us.

Your mighty god is one you have conjured to obey you.
Jesus is in Fact " Mighty God " as per Isaiah 9:6 and I obey Him! Thus you told a LIE about me by saying I conjured Him to Obey Me! Yes God the Father & Holy Spirit opened heaven to God the Son ( Jesus Christ )! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per Gary's say so ) that he follows!

Gary Mac

Jesus is in Fact " Mighty God " as per Isaiah 9:6 and I obey Him! Thus you told a LIE about me by saying I conjured Him to Obey Me! Yes God the Father & Holy Spirit opened heaven to God the Son ( Jesus Christ )! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per Gary's say so ) that he follows!
Na you just never have met the God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him. He would do the same in you if you didnt worship a man as a god in place of that One who did come to Jesus.

But I do agree that your god is flesh an idol and not the SPirit the God who came to Jesus is.

rod.ney

Na you just never have met the God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him. He would do the same in you if you didnt worship a man as a god in place of that One who did come to Jesus.

But I do agree that your god is flesh an idol and not the SPirit the God who came to Jesus is.
And yet MORE Lies about Me! I don't worship a man as GOD, I worship the TRINITY ( All three Divine Persons of the GOD Head )! All 3 were SPIRIT in John 1:1, BUT the WORD ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) " Who was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) BECAMEME FLESH ( Incarnate - God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! The jesus that you follow ( just a man as per your say so ( Man's word ) is a counterfeit because the REAL Jesus Christ is also called " Mighty God " & " O God " in Isaiah 9:6 & Hebrews 1:8! Jesus Christ Himself said in John 8:58 that is is " I AM " ( God ) of EXODUS 3:14 in order to have personally known Abraham before Abraham was born! Case closed on Gary's Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in all of these posted scriptures! Gary remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16!

Gary Mac

And yet MORE Lies about Me! I don't worship a man as GOD, I worship the TRINITY ( All three Divine Persons of the GOD Head )! All 3 were SPIRIT in John 1:1, BUT the WORD ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) " Who was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) BECAMEME FLESH ( Incarnate - God-Man ) as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! The jesus that you follow ( just a man as per your say so ( Man's word ) is a counterfeit because the REAL Jesus Christ is also called " Mighty God " & " O God " in Isaiah 9:6 & Hebrews 1:8! Jesus Christ Himself said in John 8:58 that is is " I AM " ( God ) of EXODUS 3:14 in order to have personally known Abraham before Abraham was born! Case closed on Gary's Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so that CONTRADICTS GOD's say so in all of these posted scriptures! Gary remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16!
You can never know the God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him until you let Him do the same in you.

Gary Mac

Dont waste time on this one- heretics are not people you can reason from the scriptures with
Actually Jesus was accused of heresy by the same today who accuse him today that they cant be like him in the Father and perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect. He is still a heretic for those who cant receive from God as he did to become like Him as Jesus did as God demands of you all.

To you the way of Jesus Christ to be one in the Father as he was one in Him and have His same mind is heresy for you. That is very obvious you have no intent in following the way of Jesus to be like him in the Father as he was in the Father. John 17.

Thank God I am like Him and a heretic instead of as you who accuse Him of being heretic.

As you say it is a waste of time to follow the way of Jesus to be like him in the Father yourself.

rod.ney

You can never know the God who came to Jesus and opened all of His heaven to him until you let Him do the same in you.
I do in FACT know the REAL Jesus Christ who is God-Man as per GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Thus it is Gary that does NOT know the REAL Jesus Christ because the jesus that he follows is just a man and NOT God also as per his own say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's inspired say so in those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response of mine! Therefore Gary remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted AS IS scriptures! Case closed Gary!

Bob Carabbio

Whats the best book in your view that provides evidence for God's existence, Jesus' existence, Jesus' resurrection and the bible being inspired by God, not including the Bible?
You've EXCLUDED the "Best Book". If IT doesn't prove anything to you, nothing ever will. PROOF only comes from the Holy Spirit.

Gary Mac

I do in FACT know the REAL Jesus Christ who is God-Man as per GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Hebrews 1:8 in conjunction with Isaiah 9:6! Thus it is Gary that does NOT know the REAL Jesus Christ because the jesus that he follows is just a man and NOT God also as per his own say so ( Man's word ) that CONTRADICTS GOD's inspired say so in those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response of mine! Therefore Gary remains 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted AS IS scriptures! Case closed Gary!
No you only know of him from what others has told you about him with no gumption on your own to meet the same God Jesus met and was in him and he in the Father. John 17. For if you had met the same God Jesus did you would be like Him, for when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

It is obvious that you need some preacher to give you his opinions.

Jesus really did say that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You just refuse to believe Jesus and never reach that day is all.

rod.ney

No you only know of him from what others has told you about him with no gumption on your own to meet the same God Jesus met and was in him and he in the Father. John 17. For if you had met the same God Jesus did you would be like Him, for when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

It is obvious that you need some preacher to give you his opinions.

Jesus really did say that in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You just refuse to believe Jesus and never reach that day is all.
100% WRONG again Gary because I posted the AS IS scriptures that proves I know the REAL Jesus Christ! You're the one who does NOT know the real Jesus Christ because you CONTRADICT those scriptures with your say so ( Man's word ) that Jesus is just a man and NOT God also as Hebrews 1:8 & Isaiah 9:6 says AS IS that He is " O God " & " Mighty God "! Case closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.