What's your eternity going to be like?

Where? Cite chapter and verse.
I did.... and I don’t accept the weak apologetic of the transfiguration filling the bill for the failure of the kingdom coming. No scholar ever thought that until fundamentalism saw the problem and started bending like willows until scripture snapped.

I don't have a clue - EXCEPT that it's promised to be much better that physical life has been.
Yep. ??
It's the nature, character, and trustworthiness of Him who promised that we place our Hope in/on.

Such should make the ungodly stand up and take notice too

God has stated beforehand that he will judge unrighteousness and then demonstrated his ability to follow through and carry out his word. Several times over several thousand years.
He further stated that he will save the human race and make us whole again, which he is achieving through Jesus the Christ.

You are also a pretty, pretty princess.

You don't even know what you are doing anymore.

You have a couple of choices.

Atheist: Deny Gods existence and then go bowling or something

Agnostic: I don't know jack about squat.

These are your rational options. Trying to play atheist turned christian Poe is funny.
Shouldn't that be squat about Jack?
???

Not right now it isn’t... but to you it would be.
Why yes! Yes it is!
all the things that pertain to life and godliness are given to us through the knowledge of God and Jesus, through the glory and virtue of him who called us.
All apocalyptic cults such as the one you are in believes that.
I wouldn't know.
You haven't actually explained what those apocalyptic cults are.

I do however know that the commandment of God is life.

Joh 12:50 WEB I know that his commandment is eternal life. The things therefore which I speak, even as the Father has said to me, so I speak.”

So, you're going to have to explain what you're talking about.

Not all of it.... so many more biblical narratives point to it, But if the Bible is the source of your belief, then yes, you can read about the failure of Jesus right there in the Gospels and Acts. The show was over by the end of the first century.
In your attempt to proclaim Jesus as a "failure", all you accomplish is the strengthening of my faith and my dedication to continue to pray for your salvation through Him whom you attack.

Jesus loves you, even as you mock Him and attack Him 5wize, else He wouldn't have also died for you,

Ldb

In your attempt to proclaim Jesus as a "failure", all you accomplish is the strengthening of my faith and my dedication to continue to pray for your salvation through Him whom you attack.

Jesus loves you, even as you mock Him and attack Him 5wize, else He wouldn't have also died for you,

Ldb
I didn’t proclaim it. I am pointing you to it in the biblical narrative that says it is so.

I didn’t proclaim it. I am pointing you to it in the biblical narrative that says it is so.
I saw you proclaiming it, that your claim is Biblical. Nothing substantive. But thats the same type of claims we get from Mormon's, JW's, oneness pentecostals, Roman Catholics and other cults that desire nothing more than to draw followers of the Way from Jesus. But no worries 5wize:

John 10:25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.

I saw you proclaiming it, that your claim is Biblical. Nothing substantive. But thats the same type of claims we get from Mormon's, JW's, oneness pentecostals, Roman Catholics and other cults that desire nothing more than to draw followers of the Way from Jesus. But no worries 5wize:

John 10:25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.
I showed you that Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet of ISRAEL not the world. I showed you where he came only for the lost sheep of Israel. I showed you where Jesus claimed all things would take place before the generation he was addressing would pass... and ... the coming of the kingdom would be upon them before some that stood before him tasted death. I showed you where Jesus was preparing his followers for an imminent end by COMPLETELY divesting of their goods, their families, and their livelyhoods as the end was quite near.

And your one singular claim against all that is that some non-sequitur Great Commission somehow answers it and not knowing the exact hour of an imminent event gives you 2000 years and beyond to stew in it looking towards the skies? Wow.

I showed you that Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet of ISRAEL not the world. I showed you where he came only for the lost sheep of Israel. I showed you where Jesus claimed all things would take place before the generation he was addressing would pass... and ... the coming of the kingdom would be upon them before some that stood before him tasted death. I showed you where Jesus was preparing his followers for an imminent end by COMPLETELY divesting of their goods, their families, and their livelyhoods as the end was quite near.

And your one singular claim against all that is that some non-sequitur Great Commission somehow answers it and not knowing the exact hour of an imminent event gives you 2000 years and beyond to stew in it looking towards the skies? Wow.
Your "show" is certainly lacking in substance, just in case you believe your argument was thorough and substantiated. And get this part, which I assume you missed in my reply:

"...no one will snatch them out of my hand....". That includes you 5wize. You're not the first anti-Christ to pop his head up. You won't be the last.

Your "show" is certainly lacking in substance,
Yet you fail to say why because you cannot show why.... Your only attempt was the usual misuse of the transfiguration in the hands of evangelicals that will pick the absolute worst interpretation of that event because it is the only one that allows for the presupposition that the Bible cannot be wrong. A rather incestuous logic that forces your hand into the worst resolutions to questions and conundrums.
just in case you believe your argument was thorough and substantiated. And get this part, which I assume you missed in my reply:

"...no one will snatch them out of my hand....". That includes you 5wize. You're not the first anti-Christ to pop his head up. You won't be the last.
I know your beliefs will remain intact. I have no visions of grandeur that showing you that there is no biblical foundation to them will move you on that. I’m just saying that if you believe that, you believe it on your own... Jesus does not have your back on this.

Last edited:
Yet you fail to say why because you cannot show why.... Your only attempt was the usual misuse of the transfiguration in the hands of evangelicals that will pick the absolute worst interpretation of that event because it is the only one that allows for the presupposition that the Bible cannot be wrong. A rather incestuous logic that forces your hand into the worst resolutions to questions and conundrums.
Your question was how should we prepare. You, because you have no spiritual understanding, are incapable of seeing Biblical truth. My response is the great commission which is preparing, taking His gospel into the whole of the world. Saving every soul we can before His return. Now, concerning your word salad above. Because you have no spiritual insight you react by typing a bunch of non-sensical sentences together, on your screen, and believe you are participating in apologetics. Yea...not so much.
I know your beliefs will remain intact. I have no visions of grandeur that showing you that there is no biblical foundation to them will move you on that. I’m just saying that if you believe that, you believe it on your own... Jesus does not have your back on this.
You are truly deluded 5wize. Truly. I will continue my prayer for you and ask all the men in our men's Bible study to lift you up too.

Bless you young man,

Ldb

Your question was how should we prepare.
You, because you have no spiritual understanding, are incapable of seeing Biblical truth. My response is the great commission which is preparing, taking His gospel into the whole of the world. Saving every soul we can before His return.
No it wasn’t. There was no question. I only outlined 2 things supported by the Bible that you have not countered... 1). Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet that prepared just about everybody he met for the end times by convincing them to completely divest from this world - now. And 2). Jesus predicted the end was so close that the current generation would witness it. Somehow you stated the Great Commission answered that... It doesn’t. It is a different issue.
Now, concerning your word salad above. Because you have no spiritual insight you react by typing a bunch of non-sensical sentences together, on your screen, and believe you are participating in apologetics. Yea...not so much.
Yet again... you won’t say why or how.... why is that?
You are truly deluded 5wize. Truly. I will continue my prayer for you and ask all the men in our men's Bible study to lift you up too.

Bless you young man,

Ldb
What is the delusion? You never stated.

I showed you that Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet of ISRAEL not the world. I showed you where he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

Too bad no one ever "showed you" John 10:16:

"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

Back