What's your eternity going to be like?

Too bad no one ever "showed you" John 10:16:

"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
Jesus' goal was to get the lost sheep of Israel. The "other sheep" or the Gentiles were to come after his mission was completed.

No it wasn’t. There was no question. I only outlined 2 things supported by the Bible that you have not countered... 1). Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet that prepared just about everybody he met for the end times by convincing them to completely divest from this world - now. And 2). Jesus predicted the end was so close that the current generation would witness it. Somehow you stated the Great Commission answered that... It doesn’t. It is a different issue.

Yet again... you won’t say why or how.... why is that?

What is the delusion? You never stated.
So a sentence with a "?" is, in your world, not a question to be answered...

Prepare how?

Irrespective of whether you answered that question, it is a question to which I answered.

Galatians 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

And all mankind.

Mission accomplished during His Incarnation! His words: "It is finished."
True, the cross was for everyone, the whole world. Jesus didn't go out to reach the Gentiles before the cross. His teaching and preaching was directed at the Jews. He came unto his own and his own received him not.

Too bad no one ever "showed you" John 10:16:

"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
Yeah.... when was that written again? After Jesus’s prophesy failed and a gospel rewrite was in order because it wasn’t clear enough?

So a sentence with a "?" is, in your world, not a question to be answered...

Irrespective of whether you answered that question, it is a question to which I answered.

Galatians 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Problems with that as well. Which Paul showed up to speak to the Galatians and which Paul showed up to speak to the Corintians when he stated, "I have become all things to all people so ... by all possible means I might save some."

Paul is like a box of chocolates.... You never know what Paul you are going to get from place to place.

Last edited:
Problems with that as well. Which Paul showed up to speak to the Galatians and which Paul showed up to speak to the Corintians when he stated, "I have become all things to all people so ... by all possible means I might save some."

Paul is like a box of chocolates.... You never know what Paul you are going to get from place to place.
Accommodation. Paul did not change his message or doctrine when talking with different groups of people. But he did change how he approached them and his behavior. This is key to understanding his statement of being all things to all people. If you think about it in the context of linguistics, to effectively talk to a Deutscher you should speak Deutsch. Bedeutet das, dass Sie die Bedeutung Ihrer Worte verändert haben? Satzstruktur, sicherlich, aber die Absicht, Besonderheiten sind die gleichen.

segne dich junger Mann,

Ldb

Accommodation. Paul did not change his message or doctrine when talking with different groups of people. But he did change how he approached them and his behavior. This is key to understanding his statement of being all things to all people. If you think about it in the context of linguistics, to effectively talk to a Deutscher you should speak Deutsch. Bedeutet das, dass Sie die Bedeutung Ihrer Worte verändert haben? Satzstruktur, sicherlich, aber die Absicht, Besonderheiten sind die gleichen.

segne dich junger Mann,

Ldb
It went far beyond language. When you are trying to talk to a Hellenized civilization, you incorporate Hellenistic ideals... and skip Jewish law... even though Jesus said not to.

More like a simpleton's, short sighted and straight-up childish description of what is really going on with human life.
Ironically, it's written that praise is perfected from the mouths of babes.

It's further written

1Co 1:25 WEB because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I find myself wondering about a scale of strength and wisdom.

If I were to use a scale of 1 to 100, then the wisdom of men would be maybe 20. But the foolishness of God doesn't even start until maybe 1,000,000,000.

Thus the greatest, and sum total of all the wisdom of humanity falls woefully short and doesn't even touch the truth.

Same with the strength of men and the weakness of God.

Human strength on a scale of 1 to 100, a 3. God's weakness, doesn't even start until 10,000,000,000.

To even try to put numbers to this is sheer folly and madness because God inhabits eternity and holds the entirety of the cosmos in the span of his hand.
Isaiah 57:15
Isaiah 40:12

So how do you even touch that?

You're more than welcome to mock, and attempt to shame followers of Jesus. Your self-perceived erudition is the epitome of "simpleton" in comparison to God's foolishness.

Thanks for the heads-up on your trolling technique. I will be sure to remember that.
Now now Pixie, just because you trigger easily doesn't mean others will.

If it will make you feel better I can mix up a metaphor or butcher a phrase just for you!

Back