What's your eternity going to be like?

I've been reading for understanding and comprehension for the past several decades now.
You sure about that, Steve?

I asked you {multiple times}
"Who arranged for sin nature to be inheritable?"

And when you finally answered, you said:
"You are solely responsible for your own sin."

I don't know what question you thought you were answering, but, clearly, it was not the question that I asked!

See post #467

Care to take another stab at it?

Who arranged for sin nature to be inheritable, Steve?

Little, if anything you say, ever makes any sense
EDITED BY MOD

Rom 1:21 WEB Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened.

Eph 4:18-19 WEB 18 being darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their hearts. 19 They, having become callous, gave themselves up to lust, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

What did you think was going to happen Tree?

Didn’t you think this through beforehand?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure about that, Steve?
Well, my physics program says I did. I maintained a 3.44 GPA through that.
Before that I did highly skilled work in the sheet metal construction industry.
One such project.

I've then been involved in coding, spent the past 20+ years talking about Jesus with atheists on the internet.
And I'm continuing to work in my profession, which is learning intensive.

so, I'd say....
why Yes! Yes i am sure about that.

I asked you {multiple times}
"Who arranged for sin nature to be inheritable?"
and i answered you repeatedly.... I've already answered it. Learn to use the forum search engine software.

And when you finally answered, you said:
"You are solely responsible for your own sin."
actually, i gave you several answers, and because you demonstrated an unwillingness to learn to use the forum search engine, i reiterated this statement I'd made several hundred times before to you.

I don't know what question you thought you were answering, but, clearly, it was not the question that I asked!
EDITED BY MOD
See post #467

Care to take another stab at it?
nope. My answers from the past have always been sufficient.
you are however making it clear to me that you lack the willingness to refer back to what i previously stated.
this is a serious problem for further discussion.

EDITED BY MOD

do you actually think that this demanding attitude you demonstrate is conducive to constructive discussion?
Who arranged for sin nature to be inheritable, Steve?
Already answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
God is the one who chose that Adam's DNA be passed through his lineage throughout the entire human race.
HALLELUJAH!

IT'S A GENUINE MIRACLE!!

STEVEB HAS FINALLY PROVIDED {albeit inadvertently} A STRAIGHTFORWARD ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!!

Yes, Steve, you are 100% correct - God chose that Adam's DNA be passed through his lineage throughout the entire human race
THUS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO CHOOSE LIVES OF SINLESSNESS

In other words, God consciously and purposefully inflicted a needless harm upon us

Now, please kindly explain how and why God is good and just despite having consciously and purposefully inflicted a needless harm upon His creation?

Need help to get started?

OK, I can help with that

Is it because He is sovereign and gets to do whatever He wants without moral judgement?
{i.e. might makes right}
or
Is it because He then provides forgiveness and salvation to those who ask for it?
{i.e. the end justifies the means}

I feel sorry for you, Steve

I really do
Why, because I see through your spiel, and the vitriol with which you go at it?

It's quite clear.

And you don't care.

You know what's amusing....

You claim that you want us to see your beliefs, but you can’t explain why you're right.

Why, because I see through your spiel, and the vitriol with which you go at it?
No, it's because you have become so warped in your thinking {i.e. God's thinking} that I am, to your mind, a 'genuine rapist'

You're sick, Steve

A sick person
That's why I am taking the high road and resisting the urge to respond in kind

That's why I feel sorry for you

You claim that you want us to see your beliefs, but you can’t explain why you're right.
Can't explain why I'm right?
Hardly!

It goes without saying that I/the human race am right about my/our moral standard

That standard being that it is immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others

A standard that you, too, share!

And I have invited you many, many times to prove me wrong by simply affirming that you do NOT believe it immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others

You never have!

And why is that, Steve?

It's because you DO believe it immoral to consciously and purposefully inflict needless harm upon others!

Despite the filth and garbage that you have embraced - the truth remains imprinted upon your purely human heart

Hell is dark, 1 John 1:5, God is light.

There's only death in hell because God is life, John 1:4

There's only hatred in hell because 1 John 4:16 says God is love.

There's no mercy in hell because Psalm 36:5 says God's mercies are in the heavens

There's no strength in hell because Psalm 18:32 says God gives us strength.

There's no water in hell because Deuteronomy 11:11 says water is the rain of heaven.

There's no peace in hell because Isaiah 9:6 says God is the prince of peace.

There's no understanding, wisdom or knowledge in hell because God gives all three, Proverbs 2:6, Ecclesiastes 2:26, Daniel 2:21.

There's no joy in hell because God gives joy. Ecclesiastes 2:26, Galatians 5:22.

There is no satisfaction in hell because God gives all to enjoy, and be satisfied with. Joel 2:19, 26

There is no comfort in hell because God is comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:3-7.

There are none of the things that make life worthwhile, because God gives all, Acts 14:17.

There is no encouragement in hell because God is the God of encouragement, Romans 15:5

There is no hope in hell because God gives us hope through the scriptures. Romans 15:4.

So, if God removes himself from the situation, all the good goes with him.

You can't have the good without God.

You can't separate the two.

So, if you're the person who says- "I don't want anything to do with God,"

Fine.

There's a place prepared that has nothing to do with him.

It's known as hell and later, the lake of fire.

Neither God, nor we who follow Jesus want you to spend your eternity there. It's why Jesus came.

As it's written,

Joh 3:16-17 WEB 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only born Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.

Please. Come follow Jesus.

Everything that pertains to life and godliness are with God.

It's described as paradise because in God, Everything that makes life worthwhile, enjoyable, satisfying, God is and gives.

Back