WHEN did God bring his firstborn into the world?

Hebrews 1:6 NIV... And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

My question...

Trinitarian commenataries like Matthew Henry's and Jamieson, Fausset & Brown's give several possible answers...
A) at Jesus' birth
B) at Jesus' baptism
C) at Jesus' resurrection
D) at Jesus' ascension
E) at Jesus' second coming
F) other, please explain

I believe "when" in Hebrews 1:6 is referring to...
F) the instant God created the supernatural and space-time of this universe

P.S. Are you able to post an overview of what you believe? Here is mine...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Trinitarian commenataries like Matthew Henry's and Jamieson, Fausset & Brown's give several possible answers...
A) at Jesus' birth
B) at Jesus' baptism
D) at Jesus' ascension
F) other, please explain
Hi Yahchristian, good to see you.

I think Hebrews 1:6 is referring to Revelation 1:5, so C.

Hi Yahchristian, good to see you.

Hebrews 1:5 NIV... For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

WHEN does "today" in Hebrews 1:5 refer to?

A) Jesus' birth
B) Jesus' baptism
C) Jesus' resurrection
D) Jesus' ascension
E) Jesus' second coming
F) other, please explain

I believe "today" in Hebrews 1:5 refers to the same moment as "when" in Hebrews 1:6...

Stephen

Hebrews 1:6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Applying Galatians 4:1-2, I don't think the angels worshipped at his birth, because the son is no different than the other servants until the time set by his father. It would have to be after the glorification according to this principle.

Noting that Heb 1:6 is a quotation of Deut 32:43

Deut 32:43 Let all God’s angels worship him.
for he will avenge the blood of his servants;
he will take vengeance on his enemies
and make atonement for his land and people.

This doesn't sound like his birth where the angels were present, but rather at his return when he takes the land.

Hebrews 1:6 NIV... And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

My question...

A) at Jesus' birth
B) at Jesus' baptism
D) at Jesus' ascension
F) other, please explain

P.S. Are you able to post an overview of what you believe? Here is mine...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

The context demonstrates the answer is obviously D - when he sat down at the right hand of God.

This doesn't sound like his birth where the angels were present, but rather at his return when he takes the land.
The context demonstrates the answer is obviously D - when he sat down at the right hand of God.

So far we have a C, D, E, and F all from non-Trinitarians.

So are there any TRINITARIANS who are able and willing to answer the question...

WHEN did God bring his firstborn into the world (Hebrews 1:6)?

TRINITARIAN commenataries like Matthew Henry's and Jamieson, Fausset & Brown's give several possible answers...
A) at Jesus' birth
B) at Jesus' baptism
D) at Jesus' ascension
F) other, please explain