When God had Genesis written, he knew all about coming creation deniers, flat earthers and old earthianity soothsayers.

Authentic Nouveau

God observed and spoke of His 6 day creation and affirmed it many times.

There is nothing about synthetic chemistry God doesn't understand and control.

God permitted the demons which tormented Darwin. EvoStory can't get natural history correct. God alone can author future events correctly.

God predicted the New State of Israel. He permitted Darwinist Hitler to drive Jews back to their promised lands.

Gus Bovona

God permitted the demons which tormented Darwin. EvoStory can't get natural history correct. God alone can author future events correctly.

God predicted the New State of Israel. He permitted Darwinist Hitler to drive Jews back to their promised lands.
I am the very model of a modern major general.

Hearts full of truth; hearts full of youth; six parts gin to one part vermouth.

The good news is that you can prevent pipes from freezing in the first place by keeping them warm. If you’re leaving for an extended period of time in the winter, you can and should drain your water lines.

For more information, see your health care professional.

Authentic Nouveau

God doesn't take EvoStory aka Fake News seriously.

There is not a scientist living today that understands macroevolution (dumb luck)

J regia

Which is why the bible is irrelevant to the 21st century, given the unequivocal fact that the universe is billions of years old, since there are about two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 kilometres per second.

J regia

I ask for Darwin's shills to post one scientific fact they know and can demonstrate that God doesn't know.
So why don't you and the biblical writers know that the universe is billions of years old, and that it isn't a dome-shaped tent attached to the circle of the horizon as described in Isaiah 40:22?

Whateverman

What's this thread about? I have noobs on ignore; would it be worth the effort to take him/her off my ignore list to find out?

Electric Skeptic

Demonstrate that any god ever wrote any book.

Temujin

What's this thread about? I have noobs on ignore; would it be worth the effort to take him/her off my ignore list to find out?
No. Its complete gibberish. Just the usual spluttering about Darwin, seasoned with religious mumbo-jumbo and ludicrous neologisms.

CrowCross

Which is why the bible is irrelevant to the 21st century, given the unequivocal fact that the universe is billions of years old, since there are about two trillion visible galaxies and the speed of light is ~300,000 kilometres per second.
Let me ask you....considering all the stars...I believe the number is X with 21 zeros.....not to mention all the planets, dust and other space stuff...How did all of it fit into a dot the size of a singularity? What made it go bang?
Where did the dot of squashed star stuff come from?