When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

Timtofly

Your "Desperation", in the "False Claim" I remove the Lords Kingdom :giggle:

Revelation 21:1-5 below is the Lords Kingdom Coming, New Jerusalem Out Of Heaven, After (The Day Of The Lord) Takes Place In 2 Peter 3:10-13 KJV

Your claim God is going to have a camp fire with a little house cleaning, and mortal humans survive (The Day Of The Lord) isnt found in the scripture below

Scripture clearly teaches the existing earth will be "Dissolved" to it's very elements, there will be a New Heaven and Earth, a New Creation (Behold I Make All Things New) God's "Kingdom"

(Isaiah) 24:19-20KJV
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

(Psalm) 75:3KJV
3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
People survived the total destruction by water. People will survive the total destruction of fire. Not sure why you think God will not follow through with a Lord's Day as planned. You have a miserable outlook on God’s future. Perhaps you should deny things promised about Satan, instead of things promised about the Lord Jesus Christ?

Truth7t7

People survived the total destruction by water. People will survive the total destruction of fire. Not sure why you think God will not follow through with a Lord's Day as planned. You have a miserable outlook on God’s future. Perhaps you should deny things promised about Satan, instead of things promised about the Lord Jesus Christ?
Zechariah 14:16, Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that e
very one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Keraz

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord
Another of your mistaken beliefs.
Isaiah 4:1-6 is obviously not referring to the Eternal state. It prophesies about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath and how the Shekinah Glory will reside in the new Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-4 BEFORE Jesus Returns.
Zechariah 14:16-21 is about the Millennium period. It refers to earthly things, not to Eternity.

CrowCross

Exposing false doctrine is called for in Gods words, modern day language it's called apologetics

Dispensationalism in a pre-trib rapture and Millennial Kingdom are false teachings, Jesus Christ isnt going to return and start a Millennial Kingdom on the earth as many falsely teach, beware of the future antichrist
Jesus comes back twice....once the way he left..and a second time on a white horse. In Acts Jesus wasn't riding a white horse.

Truth7t7

Isaiah 4:1-6 is obviously not referring to the Eternal state. It prophesies about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath and how the Shekinah Glory will reside in the new Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-4 BEFORE Jesus Returns.
Zechariah 14:16-21 is about the Millennium period. It refers to earthly things, not to Eternity.
Your Claim Ezekiel 43 Represents A Future Temple Is "False"

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood on Calvary

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV

10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Truth7t7

Isaiah 4:1-6 is obviously not referring to the Eternal state.
It prophesies about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath and how the Shekinah Glory will reside in the new Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-4 BEFORE Jesus Returns.
Your Claim Is "False", the chapter seen below is the eternal state, after the day of the Lord's fire in judgement, as those seen in Zion/Jerusalem are written among the living, the book of life "Was" opened, the final judgement has taken place

How long will you continue to deny the very simple words of God's truth

Isaiah 4:1-6KJV
1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

Truth7t7

Can you show me where Jesus ascended into heaven on a white horse?
Hebrews 9:27-28KJV
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

CrowCross

Hebrews 9:27-28KJV
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
The rapture is next:
15 By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17 After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

18Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Truth7t7

The rapture is next:
15 By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17 After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

18Therefore encourage one another with these words.
The Antichrist Revealed In Jerusalem Is Next

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

(Same Resurrection Seen Below, As 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Above, Exact Same Event)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Keraz

The rapture is next:
The Antichrist Revealed In Jerusalem Is Next
Both wrong!

The Next Prophesied Event:
Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favor,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendor for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favor’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.

Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, that will affect the whole world. Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10 Every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language. Revelation 7:9

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5

Truth7t7

Both wrong!

The Next Prophesied Event:
Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favor,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendor for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favor’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.

Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, that will affect the whole world. Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10 Every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language. Revelation 7:9

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5
Thanks for the response, I disagree

For one you use Zechariah 14:14 as an event before the Antichrist is revealed, when Zechariah 14 is the day of the Lord in the second coming in final fire in Judgement, as the eternal kingdom is revealed, the river of life is present in Zechariah 14:8,the last day fire in judgement Zechariah 14:12

Truth7t7

That's after the restrainer is removed at the rapture.
The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism falsely teaches

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

CrowCross

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism falsely teaches

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh
This id for tribulation saints....the Jews

Truth7t7

This id for tribulation saints....the Jews
Your mumbling, please explain yourself?

CrowCross

Your mumbling, please explain yourself?

The "Church" not destined for wrath will be in heaven....the only part of the church on earth will be those that became saved during the tribulation and survived the tribulation.

Truth7t7

The "Church" not destined for wrath will be in heaven....the only part of the church on earth will be those that became saved during the tribulation and survived the tribulation.
People talk about Santa Claus and the reindeer in the sky, but it's not found in the Holy Bible?

You have made a claim above without scriptural support, please provide this with your claims, thanks

CrowCross

27 And then shall they see the Son of man
Who are the they?

the verse goes on to say...When these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”.....

When they begin to happen....not after they happened.

Oh, also...Matt 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. 39 And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away. So will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

They were having a good time!!! Eating, drinking getting married....DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE END OF THE TRIBULATION WILL BE GOOD TIMES FOR PEOPLE????? Of course not.