When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

Truth7t7

Plenaty out there. Rev 3:10 Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Thes 2 :6 mentions a restrainer...Whether it is the elect or the Holy Spirit...they are gone..prior to the revealing of the anti-christ.

Jesus will come back in the same way he left...Acts talks about that. Jesus didn't leave riding a white horse.

As I said, if you want to believe in a post trip rapture..have at it.
No the church isnt raptured to heaven pre-trib

As I said the arguments are a joke, dispensationalism bends and twists the truth of Gods words, in desperate attempts to make their claim work

I can show you the truth again and again, in stubbornness you will continue to grasp that shiny object and wont let it go

Rev 3:10, the #1 verse used by pre-tribbers, the ole fear tactics, claiming this represents a pre-trib rapture, "Wrong"

1.) How's the evil world gonna worship at the churches feet if they are gone in a rapture "Duh"

2.) How's the Church going to "Overcome" if they are raptured "Duh"

Will you continue to hold onto that (False) shiny object in a pre-trib rapture?

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 3:9-13KJV
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

I and the Church have already overcome.

Do you think you'll be one of the martyrs who will get their head chopped off?
Believe my pre-trib rapture, or you will have your head chopped off, more Left Behind Series Sci-Fi Episode 13 "Big Smiles"!

A perfect example of dispensationalism's sales pitch in "Fear"

Will you be tormented 5 months, or will you be the sealed church protected below?

The (Two Witnesses) Of Revelation Chapter 11 Will Be Before The Antichrist His Entire Time In Jerusalem, 1260 days, or 42 months, bringing all plagues as Often as they will, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

"God's In Control, Not The Antichrist Or World"

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

"Let Your Ears Hear" Gods divine protection of the Church, Those That Move To Jail Will Be Jailed, And Those That Kill Will Be Killed!

(Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints)

Revelation 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Only Those Without Gods Seal Of The Holy Spirit Will Be Tormented

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Revelation 16:2-4KJV
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

The Tormented World Will Worship Before The Churches Feet, Read It Before Your Eyes

Revelation 3:9-10KJV
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Luke 21:17-19KJV
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Last edited:

rod.ney

Zechariah 14:16, Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
FYI again T7t7, Jesus comes to REIGN for 1000 years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) on this old SIN Stained earth before He creates the New SIN Free earth in Rev.21:1! Case closed! Satan is Bound for those 1000 literal years that Jesus REIGNS on the old Sin stained earth! Then Satan is released at the END of those literal 1000 years to revolt for a SHORT season and is Quickly dealt with by casting him into the LOF ( Rev.20:7-10 ) Before the New SIN Free earth gets created in Rev.20:1! T7t7 remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!

Truth7t7

FYI again T7t7, Jesus comes to REIGN for 1000 years ( Rev.20:4-6 ) on this old SIN Stained earth before He creates the New SIN Free earth in Rev.21:1! Case closed! Satan is Bound for those 1000 literal years that Jesus REIGNS on the old Sin stained earth! Then Satan is released at the END of those literal 1000 years to revolt for a SHORT season and is Quickly dealt with by casting him into the LOF ( Rev.20:7-10 ) Before the New SIN Free earth gets created in Rev.20:1! T7t7 remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

CrowCross

Believe my pre-trib rapture, or you will have your head chopped off, more Left Behind Series Sci-Fi Episode 13 "Big Smiles"!
I did say that you would have your head cut off...I simply asked if you think you'll have your head chopped off.

Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Truth7t7

I did say that you would have your head cut off...I simply asked if you think you'll have your head chopped off.

Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Imagine men being tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, and the "sealed" church is protected by God?

The (Two Witnesses) Of Revelation Chapter 11 Will Be Before The Antichrist His Entire Time In Jerusalem, 1260 days, or 42 months, bringing all plagues as Often as they will, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

"God's In Control, Not The Antichrist Or World"

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

"Let Your Ears Hear" Gods divine protection of the Church, Those That Move To Jail Will Be Jailed, And Those That Kill Will Be Killed!

(Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints)

Revelation 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Only Those Without Gods Seal Of The Holy Spirit Will Be Tormented

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Revelation 16:2-4KJV
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

The Tormented World Will Worship Before The Churches Feet, Read It Before Your Eyes

Revelation 3:9-10KJV

Luke 21:17-19KJV
17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

CrowCross

Imagine men being tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, and the "sealed" church is protected by God?
Those sealed have become Christians during the tribulation. Post rapture Christians.

Keep in mind the church isn't even mentioned after the tribulations in chapter 6 ot Revelation.

Will you answer the question....if you survive through the tribulation to verse 20....will you have your head chopped off?

Truth7t7

Those sealed have become Christians during the tribulation. Post rapture Christians.

Keep in mind the church isn't even mentioned after the tribulations in chapter 6 ot Revelation.

Will you answer the question....if you survive through the tribulation to verse 20....will you have your head chopped off?
1.) No such thing as your (Post Rapture) you can claim a pre-trib rapture all you want, it's not found in scripture

2.) The Church is seen in the Great Tribulation throughout scripture, Luke 21:20-28 is a prime example

3.) You suggest all believers will be killed on earth during the tribulation "Wrong"

Then you ask if I'm going to be killed, in a future great tribulation?

Are you going to be run over by a car in the next month?

Yes God will prepare his martyrs for his glory, he will not give a believer anything that they can't handle

1 Corinthians 10:13KJV
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Luke 21:20-28KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

CrowCross

1.) No such thing as your (Post Rapture) you can claim a pre-trib rapture all you want, it's not found in scripture
If you say so.
2.) The Church is seen in the Great Tribulation throughout scripture, Luke 21:20-28 is a prime example

There will be post rapture christians. I agree, christians will be part of the tribulation.

Luke 21 was written for the Jews of that time.
3.) You suggest all believers will be killed on earth during the tribulation "Wrong"

I never suggested that. But according to the bible those post-rapture christians who didn't take the mark will be killed. if they are caught.

Rev 13:7 mentions ruff times for post-rapture christians...Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them,
Then you ask if I'm going to be killed, in a future great tribulation?

Well...do you think you will?
Are you going to be run over by a car in the next month?

You dodged the question. The bible makes it pretty clear the tribulation christians will have a ruff day.
Rev 9:15 mentions a 1/3 of mankind being killed.
Rev 6:8 tells of death for a fourth of the earth.
I mentioned Rev 13:7 above.

When asked if you think you could survive the tribulation...you related it to being run over by a car?

For being this so-called Revelation ...escatology expert...you present the tribulation as a walk in the park.
Yes God will prepare his martyrs for his glory, he will not give a believer anything that they can't handle
If your a post-rapture christian...that's nice to know.

Truth7t7

If you say so.

There will be post rapture christians. I agree, christians will be part of the tribulation.

Luke 21 was written for the Jews of that time.

I never suggested that. But according to the bible those post-rapture christians who didn't take the mark will be killed. if they are caught.

Rev 13:7 mentions ruff times for post-rapture christians...Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them,

Well...do you think you will?

You dodged the question. The bible makes it pretty clear the tribulation christians will have a ruff day.
Rev 9:15 mentions a 1/3 of mankind being killed.
Rev 6:8 tells of death for a fourth of the earth.
I mentioned Rev 13:7 above.

When asked if you think you could survive the tribulation...you related it to being run over by a car?

For being this so-called Revelation ...escatology expert...you present the tribulation as a walk in the park.

If your a post-rapture christian...that's nice to know.
We have ran about the bush several times, no need to continue with the same argument

There will be no pre-trib rapture as you claim over and over, it's not found in the scripture

Your claim all Christian's in the tribulation will be hunted down and killed is Sci-Fi, Left Behind Series Episode 13

The Beast waging war with the saints is nothing more than the (Two Witnesses) when they finish their work, they will be killed, it's not the Church as you falsely suggest

Once again I have posted several times how the (Two Witnesses) will rule the tribulation through plagues, and how the "Sealed" church will be protected

You dont want to acknowledge this factual truth, as you wander around in Left Behind Sci-Fi for your eschatology, pushing false fear in propaganda

Will men be tormented for 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, while the "Sealed" Church is protected Rev 9:3-6 (Yes)

Will the (Two Witnesses) bring all plagues seen in Revelation as often as they will upon the Antichrist and World Revelation 11:6 (Yes)

You dont want to acknowledge the (Two Witnesses) because they put the Antichrist in a corner like a little kindergarten child

It's going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and you dont want to acknowledge this truth

Last edited:

CrowCross

We have ran about the bush several times, no need to continue with the same argument

There will be no pre-trib rapture as you claim over and over, it's not found in the scripture
If you say so.
Your claim all Christian's in the tribulation will be hunted down and killed is Sci-Fi, Left Behind Series Episode 13

And I suppose your walk in the park theology has the christians welcomed with wide open arms?
The Beast waging war with the saints is nothing more than the (Two Witnesses) when they finish their work, they will be killed, it's not the Church as you falsely suggest

That's not how the verse reads. Rev 13:7 is not about the two witnesses that occurred 2 verses back. You don't wage war against 2 people then continue the verse using language such as..tribe and people and language and nation,

Your going to have a hard time convincing anyone the saints in Rev 13:7 refer to the two witnesses. One could also ask, if the saints here were the two witnesses...why didn't John address them as such?

Also.....the word used for saints...40. ἅγιος (hagios) is used about 30 times and about half of them is directly translated as saints while the other translation is "Holy"

Should I translate the word saint as two witnesses each time I see it?

Oh, the beast doesn't come up from the abyss in Rev 13. The beast comes up out of the sea.
Once again I have posted several times how the (Two Witnesses) will rule the tribulation through plagues, and how the "Sealed" church will be protected

The two witnesses have their moment. I don't disagree there.
You dont want to acknowledge this factual truth, as you wander around in Left Behind Sci-Fi for your eschatology

I'm not buying your wlak through the park theory.
Will men be tormented for 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, while the "Sealed" Church is protected Rev 9:3-6 (Yes)

The post-rapture christions will escape that woe.
Will the (Two Witnesses) bring all plagues seen in Revelation as often as they will Revelation 11:6 (Yes)
Yes, they will mess with those who opposed their testimony.
You dont want to acknowledge the (Two Witnesses) because they put the Antichrist in a corner like a little kindergarten child

Why would I not acknowledge that?
It's going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and you dont want to acknowledge this truth

Truth7t7

If you say so.

And I suppose your walk in the park theology has the christians welcomed with wide open arms?

That's not how the verse reads. Rev 13:7 is not about the two witnesses that occurred 2 verses back. You don't wage war against 2 people then continue the verse using language such as..tribe and people and language and nation,

Your going to have a hard time convincing anyone the saints in Rev 13:7 refer to the two witnesses. One could also ask, if the saints here were the two witnesses...why didn't John address them as such?

Also.....the word used for saints...40. ἅγιος (hagios) is used about 30 times and about half of them is directly translated as saints while the other translation is "Holy"

Should I translate the word saint as two witnesses each time I see it?

Oh, the beast doesn't come up from the abyss in Rev 13. The beast comes up out of the sea.

The two witnesses have their moment. I don't disagree there.

I'm not buying your wlak through the park theory.

The post-rapture christions will escape that woe.

Yes, they will mess with those who opposed their testimony.

Why would I not acknowledge that?
The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and you dont want to acknowledge this truth

CrowCross

The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, and you dont want to acknowledge this truth
I can read what the 2 witnesses will do....I fail to see why you are attacking me on this point.

Truth7t7

I can read what the 2 witnesses will do....I fail to see why you are attacking me on this point.
I'm not attacking you, you want to paint a false picture that the Antichrist is hunting down and killing all Christian's, this is false Sci-Fi, used to sell your pre-trib rapture that isnt found in scripture

Does that look like the Antichrist is running around killing Christian's below?

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

CrowCross

I'm not attacking you, you want to paint a false picture that the Antichrist is hunting down and killing all Christian's, this is false Sci-Fi, used to sell your pre-trib rapture that isnt found in scripture

Does that look like the Antichrist is running around killing Christian's below?

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
I've already shown you Rev 13

7 Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them,

I'm not saying that during some of the trib moments the post rapture saints won't be harmed. But, there is a time when they..how many i don't know...are killed.

CrowCross

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,

Truth7t7

I've already shown you Rev 13

7 Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them,

I'm not saying that during some of the trib moments the post rapture saints won't be harmed. But, there is a time when they..how many i don't know...are killed.
The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

You dont want to acknowledge this truth, as you falsely elevate the Antichrist over the (Two Witnesses)

Does that look like the Antichrist is in control, and running around killing Christian's below?

CrowCross

The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

You dont want to acknowledge this truth, as you falsely elevate the Antichrist over the (Two Witnesses)

Does that look like the Antichrist is in control, and running around killing Christian's below?

It's speaking of post-rapture christians for this particular moment.

Rev 13...speaks of christians being killed....as we see now the beast is allowed to wage war against the post rapture christians..and conquer them That's what the bible says.

What are you going to eat when a loaf of bread cost a boat load of money? Manna?

Truth7t7

What are you going to eat when a loaf of bread cost a boat load of money? Manna?
Could be frogs, and I like frog legs don't you?

Exodus 8:1-4KJV
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:
3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:
4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

Its apparent your ignorant of Gods words and his promises

Luke 12:7KJV
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Matthew 6:30-32KJV
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Matthew 15:34-39KJV
34 And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
35 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.
38 And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.
39 And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala.

Last edited: