When the Father says "I", is He referring to HIMSELF or...

Yahchristian

• Just as I am a being with one center of self-consciousness, who I call “I”, God is a being with three centers of self-consciousness each of which can say “I”.
    • I am the Father.
    • I am the Son.
    • I am the Holy Spirit.
      • Each has a first-person perspective.

TRINITARIANS, could you please clarify what you believe...

When the Father says "I", is He referring to HIMSELF (THE FIRST center of self-consciousness) or is He referring to ALL THREE Persons (ALL THREE centers of self-consciousness)?

I think you would say HIMSELF (the first center of self-consciousness), but I would like confirmation.

And in full disclosure :) my follow-up question will be... When
Yahweh says "I", is He referring to ONE center of self-consciousness or THREE?

In contrast to the Trinitarian view that there are three WHO are transcendent, I believe there is only one WHO transcends all creations.

Here is an overview of what I believe...

For this creation, YHWH God (the only one
who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.

Yahchristian

TRINITARIANS...

When the Father says "I", is He referring to HIMSELF (THE FIRST center of self-consciousness) or is He referring to ALL THREE Persons (ALL THREE centers of self-consciousness)?

I think you would say HIMSELF (the first center of self-consciousness), but I would like confirmation.

johnny guitar

In contrast to the Trinitarian view that there are three WHO are transcendent, I believe there is only one WHO transcends all creations.

who transcends all creations) determined to create a universe with a kingdom of redeemed humans (living souls) for his glory where he would reign as a living soul himself. The Scriptures describe how God would accomplish his plan. In an instant, transcendent God (called God the Father) created the supernatural and space-time of this universe and also became immanent as a spirit (called the Spirit of God) and in the form of a living soul (called the Word of God) with a glorious body. God the Father then created all things within the universe by the power of the Spirit of God commanded by the Word of God. But whereas God created a human spirit and soul for each of us, God himself as the Word became the human spirit and soul of Jesus. At his conception, Jesus' glorious body was changed to a mortal body to be made like us so he could make reconciliation for our sins. At his resurrection, Jesus' mortal body was changed back to a glorious body and he will also give each of his elect a glorious body when he returns to reign in his kingdom forever.
The Son of God had NO body prior to His conception as a Man. He BECAME a Man, NOT a spirit and soul of a Man.

johnny guitar

TRINITARIANS...

Indeed YHWH(Father, Son, Holy Spirit)transcends all creation.

johnny guitar

Th

The Father is ONE Person, NOT three.

Yahchristian

The Father is ONE Person, NOT three.

You didn't answer the question...