When They Tell You What Underwear to Use - You Know You're in a Cult:

Chuckle, yea and the parents of these kids are so pleased to see the direction they have chosen and have decided to drop out of you churches, so no damage but a lost generation who you claim trouble doesn't follow... who do you think is behind all of this facial damage and rebellion.
Yep, Satan who you guys ignore in favor of saying all is well in Zion... LOL
Jesus adds people to the church. He saves whom He will and never fails! So stop with your weakling God and silly Mormon view!

Saves who he will.... yea right! so the youth leave and that is part of the plan, they did not make the chosen.
You know so very little about God. Joseph Smith's lies are not God's plans!

God doesn't save everyone who attends church. Churches don't save people!

1 Corinthians 3:6
I planted the seed, Apollos watered it. but God has been making it grow.

Did Herod thwart God's plans?

Matthew 2
19After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt 20and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who were trying to take the child’s life are dead.”

21So he got up, took the child and his mother and went to the land of Israel. 22But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee, 23and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was said through the prophets, that he would be called a Nazarene.

God's plans cannot be thwarted! What makes you think you know everyone's future?

Saves who he will.... yea right! so the youth leave and that is part of the plan, they did not make the chosen.
Does your god plan to save everyone to the "Church of the Firstborn"? Why does he segregate people at the judgment?

Last edited:
Well, guess what-----changed hearts are made and kept by God, not preachers!
That doesn't change the fact that your religions are hemorrhaging members. I think that vitriol probably is not the answer. Also consider that believing things.that aren't true and can't be explained except with phrases like, just take my word for it. Or it's true because I said so, is probably not going to cut it.

God didn't make a statue and breath life into it. That's not how Adam was made. There was never a time when nothing existed (including God). Spirits can't produce a child in a mortal woman. These are just a few of the ridiculous things you try to push on your members and, quite frankly, it's just too much for critical thinking minds.

He segregates the dead even before the judgment.... it's called Spirit prison and paradise.... proved in the Bible.

Christians follow Jesus.. Mormons follow fake gods and teach Smith's lies. Your twisted info and secretive beliefs are not biblical. Good-bye --- I'm preparing for Christmas.

Last edited:
Christians follow Jesus
That is true. Those that don't follow Jesus are still, by definition Christian because they claim to follow his teachings. I would rephrase that to read, saved Christians follow Jesus. Those that only claim to follow him, are not saved even if they are still a Christian.
Your twisted info and secretive beliefs are not biblical. Good-bye
Good-bye. I'm sure it will be helpful not to be wallowing in vitriol for a while. Merry Christmas.

Are they piercing their face and bodies? Probably not if they are disciplined.
All the children in my church are under 8 years of age so no piercings are going on. The Pastor's three kids are two boys under 8 and a little girl, less than a year old. His kids are some of the best-behaved, well-adjusted children I have ever met in my life. I have commended both Pastor and his wife on this. I told then "Your kids are living proof that the happiest children are those who are loved and given loving discipline to teach them the proper way to act." Spoiled kids are invariable unhappy and whiny.

All the children in my church are under 8 years of age so no piercings are going on. The Pastor's three kids are two boys under 8 and a little girl, less than a year old. His kids are some of the best-behaved, well-adjusted children I have ever met in my life.

And that's precisely why one of the qualifications for "elders" (the Biblical kind, not the anti-Biblical Mormon kind) is to be married, and have well-behaved children,to demonstrate good leadership which is needed in a church position.

Riiiight...because an anti-mormon websites would never cherry pick statements to fit their narrative. Lol!

Fallacy: False dilemma.

Right, and no one ever said perfection was required for salvation. The only law required is to believe in Jesus Christ and be willing to take upon His name.

Is exerting effort "earning eternal life", or "denying ungodliness"? I propose the latter.

No, it means we aren't perfect, and salvation is something to be preserved.

D&C 93:
38 Every spirit of man was innocent in the beginning; and God having redeemed man from the fall, men became again, in their infant state, innocent before God

Hebrews 10:
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Yes. Exactly.

I'm not the one that seems to be having a hard time understanding here.

No.

Yes. It it received through faith.

Really? Then why is Paul telling us to become living sacrifices? Why not just "eat, drink, and be merry"?

Matt 10:
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

And you're accusing us of preaching a different gospel? Sheesh.
Why the HUGE divide between biblical Christianity and Mormonism? From the beginning Joseph Smith criticized all Christian churches ---- not just one, but ALL of them.

Many in his immediate family had joined the Presbyterian Church. He may have been upset with some of their doctrines. But he began to criticize other teachings also. Mormonism didn't begin and stop with the Book of Mormon. It evolved and began to discard Biblical teachings one by one. Then it added entirely new doctrines without discarding its earlier criticisms of Christianity.

The Book of Mormon embraces some Christian teaching but is anti-biblical concerning others. Any critic of Christianity could have done that.

I wasn't convinced that all the Mormon criticisms of Christianity were true. I was told that Mormon h. f. saw that I was special and that I would become a Mormon even if I went to a non-Mormon family. That sounded very odd to me. It still sounds very odd. I spent years in Mormonism; it never began to make sense.

Are they piercing their face and bodies? Probably not if they are disciplined.
You 're sounding arrogant. Have you become an expert on parenting? I doubt it. I have a feeling you think you can raise children who embrace all your thoughts and desires. I can't picture that. BTW, I've never attended a church where the teens have facial and body piercings. But what does that prove?

Why the HUGE divide between biblical Christianity and Mormonism? From the beginning Joseph Smith criticized all Christian churches ---- not just one, but ALL of them.
Yes, for a very legitimate reason - they draw near with their lips, but their hearts are far from him.
Many in his immediate family had joined the Presbyterian Church. He may have been upset with some of their doctrines. But he began to criticize other teachings also. Mormonism didn't begin and stop with the Book of Mormon. It evolved and began to discard Biblical teachings one by one. Then it added entirely new doctrines without discarding its earlier criticisms of Christianity.
Is that so? Can you document that, or should we just take your word for it.

The Book of Mormon embraces some Christian teaching but is anti-biblical concerning others.
Such as?
I wasn't convinced that all the Mormon criticisms of Christianity were true. I was told that Mormon h. f. saw that I was special and that I would become a Mormon even if I went to a non-Mormon family. That sounded very odd to me. It still sounds very odd. I spent years in Mormonism; it never began to make sense.
You're right, that doesn't make sense

And that's precisely why one of the qualifications for "elders" (the Biblical kind, not the anti-Biblical Mormon kind) is to be married, and have well-behaved children,to demonstrate good leadership which is needed in a church position.
Chuckle, qualifications were righteousness and obedience to all ordinances and covenants...

Yes, for a very legitimate reason - they draw near with their lips, but their hearts are far from him.

Is that so? Can you document that, or should we just take your word for it.
Documentation exists. I've studied for most of my life and others can do it also. I've never expected people to take my word over God's.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Some people prefer to argue instead of study God's word.

Back