When was Israel an independent nation after David and Solomon?

Yahchristian

By the way, when was Israel an independent nation after David and Solomon? Could you let me know?

Jewish independence lasted up until 586 BC (around 419 years) when Babylon conquered them.

Jewish independence was again achieved under the Hasmonean dynasty from 142 to 63 BC (around 79 years).

Jewish independence was again achieved in AD 1948 (74 years ago).

Based on some of your previous statements, I am curious...

What years do YOU believe the Jews had independence?

Jewish independence lasted up until 586 BC (around 419 years) when Babylon conquered them.

Jewish independence was again achieved under the Hasmonean dynasty from 142 to 63 BC (around 79 years).

Taking your own words above posted, historically from Babylon to JESUS only 79 years of independence;
And now, after passed 2011 years, 74 years of independence. This event occurred because the Word, I mean GOD, will fulfill LITERALLY
what is written in 2 Thessalonians 2, saying:
verse 3
- Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that MAN of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Who is him? Revelation 13:v.11-18, and John 5:v.43-47)
verse 4 -
Who (will) opposeth and (will) exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God (will) sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
verse 9 - Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
verse 10 - And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.
verse 11 - And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
verse 12 - That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I know what I believe 😁 but my question was...

I ask because your question implied you think it was only before Solomon and after 1948.
Actually, I am focused in the LITERAL fulfillment of biblical prophecies as I above posted, not in history. This I leave for the storytellers.

Actually, I am focused in the LITERAL fulfillment of biblical prophecies as I above posted, not in history. This I leave for the storytellers.

You do realize biblical prophecies are history foretold.

Right?

If you don’t study history how will you ever know when biblical prophecies were fulfilled?

I am not focused in prophecies already fulfilled, I am focused (among others) in Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must come to pass (time future); and He sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel-Revelation1:v.12-16) unto His servant John- und unto us too.

After the Babylonian conquest, there was the 79 years of the Maccabees/Hasmoneans that you mentioned. Various Jewish factions controlled Jerusalem around 70 AD, maybe for just a few years, when the temple got destroyed by Rome. Then there were a couple years in the early 130's AD when Bar Kokhba held control of Jerusalem and his state even minted its own coins.

Arguably Eastern Roman Christian and Byzantine rule over Judea c. 313- mid 7th century could also count as fulfillment of prophecies of Israelite rule over Judea, with the concept that the Church was the prophesied Israel.

There was a period in the 7th century when there was some anti-Roman Jewish rule in Judea as fostered by Persia, although it might be autonomy.

I've got a question for you. At what other time has the people of Israel been able to choose their own king? Choose as in democracy.

1 Samuel 8:17-18

He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

Which reminds me to read the news and see what king Bibi is up to today.

I've got a question for you. At what other time has the people of Israel been able to choose their own king? Choose as in democracy.

1 Samuel 8:17-18

He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

Which reminds me to read the news and see what king Bibi is up to today.
Israel worships its king and his star and will be cast out.

Amos 5:26-27
You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god -- which you made for yourselves.
Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus," says the LORD, whose name is God Almighty.

All they wanted was a king like the gentiles and now they have it. A beast like the rest.

You can't just dismiss everything written about the king the Jews choose after rejecting Christ. You read about the beast that comes out of the Pitt and attacks Babylon, but you never consider who Babylon's king is. The beast which the people in Babylon worship.

You can't just dismiss everything written about the king the Jews choose after rejecting Christ. You read about the beast that comes out of the Pitt and attacks Babylon, but you never consider who Babylon's king is. The beast which the people in Babylon worship.
FYI, it's "pit", not Pitt.

This is Pitt:

MV5BYzAyMDRjYmUtNWNjOC00NDhjLTkwMjgtZjI5YmE3OWY4ZTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc1OTk4NjA@._V1_.jpg

FYI, it's "pit", not Pitt.
The most important is what the Word of GOD says. The Word is GOD, self-executable, understand?

Revelation 20:1-3
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the Dragon(Revelation 12:9. Take a look.), that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

The most important is what the Word of GOD says. The Word is GOD, self-executable, understand?
And you would have to have Gods mind to understand Goids intent from His perspective in which obviously His mind, Spirit, is not your own for sure.

And you would have to have Gods mind to understand Goids intent from His perspective in which obviously His mind, Spirit, is not your own for sure.
He that is of the Earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He that is of above is above of all.

He that is of the Earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He that is of above is above of all.
Exactly, and we who are in the very image of the One of Spirit are not of this world, we are of the One who is above all of it. We have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, perfect even as He is perfect, Matt 5:48.

One would have to be like Him as Jesus was like Him to know exactly what that means to be of the One above, we are like Him not like the ones of this earth carnally.

Last edited:
Exactly, and we who are in the very image of the One of Spirit are not of this world, we are of the One who is above all of it. We have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, perfect even as He is perfect, Matt 5:48.

One would have to be like Him as Jesus was like Him to know exactly what that means to be of the One above, we are like Him not like the ones of this earth carnally.
You are an idolater, adherent and follower of the Beast called Vicarivs Filii Dei, a filii of Devil, and main copartner of Satan in the world of the Devil, and the main guide of the SATANIC Roman Catholic Church.

GOD the Father CURSED the Devil, and now JESUS has already CURSED the Vicarivs Filii Dei and his followers like you, do you understand? Here's the righteous Judgment of my Lord on your satanic guide and all his followers like you ; DEPART FROM ME, YOU INTO EVERLASTING FIRE, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS MESSENGERS. NOW NOW YOU ARE A MESSENGER OF DEVIL, UNDERSTAND? AND CURSED.BY MY LORD, LORD JESUS, UNDERSTAND?

You are an idolater, adherent and follower of the Beast called Vicarivs Filii Dei, a filii of Devil, and main copartner of Satan in the world of the Devil, and the main guide of the SATANIC Roman Catholic Church.

GOD the Father CURSED the Devil, and now JESUS has already CURSED the Vicarivs Filii Dei and his followers like you, do you understand? Here's the righteous Judgment of my Lord on your satanic guide and all his followers like you ; DEPART FROM ME, YOU INTO EVERLASTING FIRE, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS MESSENGERS. NOW NOW YOU ARE A MESSENGER OF DEVIL, UNDERSTAND? AND CURSED.BY MY LORD, LORD JESUS, UNDERSTAND?
I agree with you, the ways of God is of the devil for you. You are very clear in that point of your view of Him.

I agree with you, the ways of God is of the devil for you. You are very clear in that point of your view of Him.
Get thee behind me, Satan: you are a STUMBLING BLOCK unto me: for your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective, but those that be of men.

Back