When Will Reformed Believers Function As Priests and Kings?

Priests do not pray for the lost. They are Priests unto the God of the Living.
????

1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Timothy 2:1 (KJV)
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

No priests are mentioned in those references praying for the lost.
All believers are priest

1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

not shouting highlighting

Rev. 1:6, "[Christ] Has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father."

It is an irrefutable fact according to Reformed Theology the Earth is now within the figurative Millennial Reign of Christ. Are Reformed Believers today thereby functioning as Kings and Priests?

Or, will that be happening at another time which we can anticipate according to further Scripture or Doctrine?
after the Change paul speaks of will start the 1000 years.

a soul who's in Him can pray for all His Souls.

calvin was correct about one thing —- the utter depravity of the carnal self that has afflicted man since adam’s sin.

the self has no pity and does not care and cannot hear Him or pray.

Last edited by a moderator:
a soul who's in Him can pray for all His Souls.

calvin was correct about one thing —- the utter depravity of the carnal self that has afflicted man since adam’s sin.

the self has no pity and does not care and cannot hear Him or pray.
Corrupted hearts still have an image of their Creator which is Biblically identified as Free Will. Try to remember the Free Will capacity in the Lost is only for the purpose of making a decision to submit to God's Command for faith in Christ unto repentance, and does not involve any works unto changing one's self.

I read him to state he prayed for "everyone." Did he not say that?

I've already answered you.
And you continue to suggest I'm being dishonest, and continue to personally attack me. I'm not interested in your stupid games.

I've already answered you.
And you continue to suggest I'm being dishonest, and continue to personally attack me. I'm not interested in your stupid games.
Bless your concerns for honesty. Christ will accept your free will decision to submit to Him.

Bless your concerns for honesty. Christ will accept your free will decision to submit to Him.

Christ does not accept any who boast in their "free will decisions". My Lord made me His slave, and I will eternally praise Him for that.

Back