Where are the corpses?

Michael R2

I'm unsure where in the world you are getting that.

If you merely scrolled down you'd see that Day 0 of the study was DECEMBER of 2020, EIGHT MONTHS after March 2020. The data were collected for 150 days IIRC, through May 2021.
Sorry. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that. I'm probably remembering another study from the Cleveland Clinic. I've seen so many studies they all begin to run together after a while.
So where you got this 'done in March 2020' is rather mindboggling (especially as it is a study about vaccination, which had not even begun in March 2020??????)

It's heightened for both, above normal adverse effects.

Y'all can keep your vaccine. I don't need it, I have a functioning immune system that has memory cells (people who had SARS 17 years ago, their memory cells found covid to be similar enough that they produce effective antibodies against it. 17 years after an infection by a cousin of covid - there's zero evidence of immunity disappearing, and plenty of evidence it will be here for YEARS). Not worth the risks to get essentially no benefit (and possible detriment). My doctor concurs, especially after I showed him the T-cell study.
Keep looking for the truth. It's all we can do. It could be we are simply outsmarting ourselves, but the threat presented by this virus is different from any I know about.

Backup

There is a whistleblower report about to come out that shows over 43,000 deaths from covid vaccines so far. This is coming from hospital coded medical records.

Will it come out before or after Trump gets reinstated as President?

Bonnie

Lol! Thank you! I try to be forgiving and kind because I know how hard life is. I believe discussions with love and kindness will be more helpful than all the political division we have especially regarding this vaccine. It's sad really.
How goes it with your job situation, and not getting the vaccine, if I may ask?

Fenuay

How goes it with your job situation, and not getting the vaccine, if I may ask?
I'm currently not working. I'm going to wait till my doctor clears me to get the vaccine but I don't think I want to work in healthcare anymore. It's getting ridiculous the amount of patients to nurse ratio and the long hours and mandatory coverage when people call out. I just want a normal schedule now.

Electric Skeptic

I'm currently not working. I'm going to wait till my doctor clears me to get the vaccine but I don't think I want to work in healthcare anymore. It's getting ridiculous the amount of patients to nurse ratio and the long hours and mandatory coverage when people call out. I just want a normal schedule now.
How sad :( We need all the nurses we can get, and to hear of even one giving it away is a loss for us all. Nursing is one of the professions I have long said we need to pay more and improve working conditions. Thanks for the years you gave to it.

Fenuay

How sad :( We need all the nurses we can get, and to hear of even one giving it away is a loss for us all. Nursing is one of the professions I have long said we need to pay more and improve working conditions. Thanks for the years you gave to it.
:). Thank you! The reason we do it is always the patients and the families we help! I'm considering going into psychology. I'd like to work with helping others emotionally. This past year has really left a lot of people down and we need to be there to help! I'd like to help all types of patients. Abuse, PTSD, Veterans, Self image, trauma, addiction. I'd like to offer free help on weekends to Veterans and homeless. Maybe pair with some organizations to help them back into a life again!

Electric Skeptic

:). Thank you! The reason we do it is always the patients and the families we help! I'm considering going into psychology. I'd like to work with helping others emotionally. This past year has really left a lot of people down and we need to be there to help! I'd like to help all types of patients. Abuse, PTSD, Veterans, Self image, trauma, addiction. I'd like to offer free help on weekends to Veterans and homeless. Maybe pair with some organizations to help them back into a life again!
It actually doesn't surprise me that you'd like to move into other fields to help people in different ways. People don't go into nursing for the money...they go into it because they have a desire to help people. It's hardly surprising that your desire will come out in different ways once you leave nursing.

Fenuay

Yeah
It actually doesn't surprise me that you'd like to move into other fields to help people in different ways. People don't go into nursing for the money...they go into it because they have a desire to help people. It's hardly surprising that your desire will come out in different ways once you leave nursing.
I've been a helper since I was little.

Fenuay

Some people are...to the good fortune of those around them.
Yeah. I am divorced after marrying a narcissist who was cruel and abusive and I've given the benefit of the doubt far to often to those who didn't deserve it. I'm a bit more cynical now but I still catch myself falling into the trap of pitying those who are victims of themselves.

Rockson

Y'all can keep your vaccine. I don't need it, I have a functioning immune system that has memory cells (people who had SARS 17 years ago, their memory cells found covid to be similar enough that they produce effective antibodies against it. 17 years after an infection by a cousin of covid - there's zero evidence of immunity disappearing, and plenty of evidence it will be here for YEARS). Not worth the risks to get essentially no benefit (and possible detriment). My doctor concurs, especially after I showed him the T-cell study.
Good you have a doctor that's willing to be open to read the full spectrum of reports and studies. I think many just put out the standard lines and tell one to stop trying to play Doctor.

Bonnie

I'm surprised you did. I didn't. I'm just getting to the point that I'm tired of all the negativity surrounding public safety. Sure there are risks with everything but not everything is some government conspiracy to kill us.

I had the same experience with Ibuprofen for the same reason!!!! And my doctor told me to take 1000mg a day or twice a day as needed for my cramps. A few years went by and they FINALLY did a sonogram and I had three cysts twisted around my right ovary. Could have spared me the bleeding ulcers if they had just checked.
Oh, wow! Well, I didn't have a cystic ovary, but eventually got fibroids really badly which made the pain even worse. I could only take Tylenol plus a mild muscle relaxer called meprobamate, I think it is called, for the pain. But eventually, I just had a partial hystorectomy when I was 44 and never looked back. It was like being set free, never having to worry about that pain again!

Fenuay

Oh, wow! Well, I didn't have a cystic ovary, but eventually got fibroids really badly which made the pain even worse. I could only take Tylenol plus a mild muscle relaxer called meprobamate, I think it is called, for the pain. But eventually, I just had a partial hystorectomy when I was 44 and never looked back. It was like being set free, never having to worry about that pain again!
I can imagine. I still deal with it. I have something called PCOS. So i frequently get cysts that usually rupture but I also get heavy menses and horrible cramps.

Fenuay

My wife has that. Made it very hard to have our child.
Tell her I said I understand! They told me I would have trouble conceiving. I was lucky to have my daughter. After that I tried and nothing. I am so grateful to be a mother! My daughter is the best! 🥰. I'm glad your wife and you had a child as well!

Backup

I choose to not get vaccinated because I already had the virus and have natural immunity (which is just as robust if not more than the immunity developed by those same immunological systems that vaccines use to target the spike protein).

There is no evidence of any statistically significant increase in immunity for people with natural immunity getting vaccinated after, and in fact, there's at least one study indicating that getting a two-dose vaccine can actually inhibit/harm T-cell response in those who have already had an infection and recovered
You are still just trying to rationalize your conspiracy.

The vaccine is safe and effective. Millions of people have gotten it. The CDC recommends those that have had COVID to get the vaccine. The prudent thing to do is get it.

Kind of like Pascal’s Wager, but without the logical fallacies.

Gondwanaland

What conspiracy are you on about?

The vaccine is safe and effective. Millions of people have gotten it.
That's nice. And there is no reason to get it when you've already had covid.
The CDC recommends those that have had COVID to get the vaccine. The prudent thing to do is get it.
No, the prudent thing to do is listen to the actual science as well as my medical doctor, who has stated I should not get the vaccine. The CDC got caught in 4k admitting the info on their site regarding natural immunity is not accurate, and has yet to amend it.

Actual science, like the studies of Israel, as well as the Cleveland Clinic's massive study show NO statistical benefit from taking the vaccine if you have already had the virus. Other studies indicate an increased risk of experiencing vaccine side effects in those who take it after having had the virus. And at least one study indicates that getting the vaccine can actually inhibit the extant t-cell capabilities of those who had the virus (which is the OPPOSITE of what you want to do).
EDIT Profanity is prohibited on CARM

Last edited by a moderator:

Authentic Nouveau

It is Hysterectomy.

It was once believed the uterus influenced hysteria.

Like we were told by your ultra left that the virus came from bats.

Torin

The vaccine is safe and effective. Millions of people have gotten it. The CDC recommends those that have had COVID to get the vaccine. The prudent thing to do is get it.

NB: The term for "Pascal's Wager without the logical fallacies" is Decision Theory. Pascal's Wager was an early, primitive application of this branch of economics.