Where are the corpses?

Whateverman

it was pretty wild when such sites were telling people the virus was made in a lab.
Such sites have about the same credibility as you do here...

In any case, there's NO proof the virus was made in a lab. All that is being investigated is whether it escaped a lab.

Lab employees escape every day at the end of their shift, but no one argues that they had to've been made there...

CrowCross

I remember when you people claimed paying at the pump for gas was the mark of the beast

?????? Were you replying to someone else?
Over the last 18 months I jave read and seen videos where doctors were told to call the death a covid death. In some instansas they were told to chand the records to a covid death.

I find it remarkable how your atheist sect has turn a deaf ear on what has happened the last year and a half.

It's just a pandemic, wear your mask, lockdown, distance, get your 2 jabs and call the un-vaxxed murders.

vibise

The bodies are hidden in the death certificate.

Man gets a poison jab...the spike proteins cause the blod clots and 3 days later the guy dies of a stroke.

The medical community list is as a "stroke". Doctor say there was no connection between the poison jab and the stroke...Body hidden.

Hidden in plain sight. That's how.
Given that millions have gotten vaccinated, there should be a spike in strokes. So where are those numbers?

CrowCross

Given that millions have gotten vaccinated, there should be a spike in strokes. So where are those numbers?
I haven't looked...have you?

When I did look I saw this headline:

Frightening increase in number of Strokes occurring due to AstraZeneca Vaccine in the latest Government / MHRA report​

and this headline:

Increase in stroke mortality in people with COVID-19 during first lockdown​

CNN has this to say:
(CNN)The new coronavirus appears to be causing sudden strokes in adults in their 30s and 40s who are not otherwise terribly ill, doctors reported Wednesday.

So, there does appear to be an increase in strokes. Thanks for the tip.

Temujin

Frightening increase in number of Strokes occurring due to AstraZeneca Vaccine in the latest Government / MHRA report​

and this headline:

CNN has this to say:
(CNN)The new coronavirus appears to be causing sudden strokes in adults in their 30s and 40s who are not otherwise terribly ill, doctors reported Wednesday.

Rare cases of strike linked to vaccine. Much more common cases of stroke linked to covid. Since covid appeared, everybody on the planet has increased risk of stroke. This increase is greatly reduced if you are vaccinated. Just another great reason to get your jabs.

vibise

and this headline:

CNN has this to say:

Where are the links and details?

Bonnie

Bluff and bluster.
You are a medical outsider

So, what are YOUR medical qualifications? Medical or scientific degrees?
You think you know enough about a subject to think you are right. You don't know nearly enough to know you are wrong.

I personally did not know much about this subject--which is why I got my info from legitimate medical/scientific sources that DO know what they are talking about.
Medical care providers don't mess with web sites. They went to school. You didn't.

So, that means they would not bother with Gateway Pundit, either, huh?

And I did go to school, though not medical school. So, what medical/scientific credentials do YOU have?
Why do you devote so much time disagreeing with professionals?
Why do you devote so much time posting stuff from Gateway Pundit?

And I post articles from people who are professionals...like from Mayo Clinic, MedPageToday, Nature Magazine, Scientific American, Health Feedback,, Science Based Medicine, etc....

Now, what are YOUR medical/scientific credentials...you keep neglecting to tell us...

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

So, what are YOUR medical qualifications? Medical or scientific degrees?
Pretty much everything. And if you happen to actually have a medical or scientific qualification then no, you really don't, and even if you do, his is better. And his daughter was in the Olympic cow-carrying marathon. Did you miss it?

Backup

Pretty much everything. And if you happen to actually have a medical or scientific qualification then no, you really don't, and even if you do, his is better. And his daughter was in the Olympic cow-carrying marathon. Did you miss it?
My favorite recent one is his claiming to be a veterinary organ transplant surgeon. That deserves a tip of the hat.