Where did belief and a believing mind originate?

Tercon

If most people disbelieve belief originated in and with God and Satan is the first unbeliever, then where do you think belief and the original believing mind came?

I mean if according to the Bible everything hinges on what we believe, then it must be of the utmost importance that believers believe, know and understand just how and where our belief originated and how it fits in our relationship with God. And if belief and a believing mind does originate in and with God, then in believing and knowing with God in sharing in His Beliefs; just how would this change a believers relationship with God?

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. (John 1:6-7)

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (John 1:11-13)

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. (John 1:49-51)

Tercon

Actually 260+ verses mentioning belief and believing as the only way and place that the truth and reality can be known to man. So, the Bible writers had to know and understand how and why the truth and reality is ONLY known by belief and a believing mind or IOW the truth and reality is ONLY knowable to believers.
If it is only in and with a believing mind that existence and occurrence can be known and experienced, then it is ONLY in and with a believing mind that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur. And pretending that the truth, reality, existence and occurrence can be known to exist and occur somewhere or someway else that isn't belief and a believing mind, when in reality there isn't any other way or place that the truth, existence and occurrences can be known to exist or occur, is to invite a delusion.

Electric Skeptic

If most people disbelieve belief originated in and with God and Satan is the first unbeliever, then where do you think belief and the original believing mind came?

I mean if according to the Bible everything hinges on what we believe, then it must be of the utmost importance that believers believe, know and understand just how and where our belief originated and how it fits in our relationship with God. And if belief and a believing mind does originate in and with God, then in believing and knowing with God in sharing in His Beliefs; just how would this change a believers relationship with God?

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. (John 1:6-7)

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (John 1:11-13)

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. (John 1:49-51)
Your first sentence is obviously wrong, so I didn't bother going on to the rest. In the Christian myth Satan is not an unbeliever at all.

Electric Skeptic

Really? If you don't think that 'most people disbelieve belief originated in and with God'. And "Satan is the first unbeliever'.

'Then where do you think belief and the original believing mind came' from?
Strawman. I said nothing about the original believing mind; I said that Satan is not an unbeliever; your statement was false.

Electric Skeptic

But I did, because that's what I said in my original post, do you know how logical entailment works?
If you disbelieve that God and Satan exists, then how are you to believe "the original believing mind" originated in and with God, or 'Satan is the first unbeliever"?

But, if belief and a believing mind still exists in reality, then where do you think belief and a believing mind originated in reality?
Yet again you ignore what I actually said and hoist a strawman.

You claimed that Satan is the first unbeliever. That is false; Satan was not an unbeliever.

Nouveau

The mere fact that there are 260+ Bible verses dealing with belief and believing alone supports claim silly.
The mere fact that the Bible contains the words "belief/believing" does not in any way support your absurd claims about belief and minds. The one quote you just produced proves that it is possible to believe wrongly, which undermines all of your arguments.