Where have all the Christians gone?

No: it's been taught as disgusting ever since man was accounted moral as well as biological.

See my post above yours for the predictable consequences. Homosexuals never stop until that have completely defiled society. Every society of every religion, and no religion, has a natural right to limit and counter homosexuality.
No it hasn't. You are inventing.

No they haven't. Your petty prejudices do not have any place in civilised society.

No I didn't lose. I've still got my soul, whereas you've lost yours to the devil.

I didn't lose, because my standards are not your standards. When you're dead you'll find out you lost big time.
No I didn't lose. I've still got my soul, whereas you've lost yours to the devil.

I didn't lose, because my standards are not your standards. When you're dead you'll find out you lost big time.
Keep your soul, it's no use to anyone else. Homosexuals keep their rights. Everyone wins .

Nothing happens after death. Only the impression I leave in the memories of others. Which will do me fine. I certainly won't want any more. You on the other hand will not be able to feel disappointed, but your fate is exactly the same as mine.

Unchecked Copy Box
Tit 3:10 - A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Anyone who forsakes truth and promotes and advocates for perversion and depravity isn’t interested in truth.
Gosh! A quote from a book. In Jacobean English. How profound.

Because since there are two sexes for it, two sexes must be right. Since two sexes is right one sex must be wrong.

Tell us how one sex can be right when there are two for it?
You can say that two sexes are right when the goal is sexual reproduction, but homosexual behavior has no possibility of sexual reproduction, so any argument against homosexuality based on a situation in which the goal is sexual reproduction, or a situation that has the possibility of sexual reproduction, can't apply; it's the wrong situation, it's a category mistake. (If you want to argue that sexual behavior should only be for sexual reproduction, then you're welcome to make that argument.)

The more precise word to replace "right" would be "necessary:" two sexes are necessary given the possibility or the goal of reproduction.

Therefore, you can't make a logical argument that one sex is wrong because two sexes are right because it's merely that two sexes are necessary for reproduction, and reproduction doesn't apply in the case of homosexuality.

If you mean that two sexes are right as a pure judgment, then that's not a logical argument, it's just an assertion. I don't know what else "right" could possibly mean here, other than an over-statement of a better word, "necessary," or a pure assertion.

No, not really. Both are incompatible with Christianity and compatible with Godlessness. Don't really care either way if it is mostly private. It is the homo crowd who is making it all public so they get what they get.
I think basically they want acceptance and equality in a world that doesn't always give them that. Change in society can be hard to bring about, look at how difficult it was for women to get the vote and what they had to do to get it.
Same with your opinion. There is no right and wrong with you guys in the first place so why are you addressing right and wrong?
Yes there is. Now what?
If you wish to copulate with sheep then shut up about it. You got a guy taking a leak in the woman can and saying he has a right. One does not have to be Christian to know this guy needs to be thrown out.
Yes, I think there should be women only spaces. Have I said something that's right?

No it doesn't, it's your personal interpretation of biology that makes you think it's unnatural.
That there are two sexes with compatible anatomies for sexual intimacy, exists regardless of my imagination.
But having set the precendent

No it hasn't. You are inventing.

No they haven't. Your petty prejudices do not have any place in civilised society.
You are the living reason why homosexuality must be resisted in all its forms: a votary of nihilism and Netzsche, the repudiation of everything that distinguishes man from animals. Civilization was created by the religious but you are a free-rider.

Empirical proof?
Jesus rose from the dead. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean that isn't proof. Perhaps you should disabuse yourself that others are to be guided by your standard of "proof".

Act 17:31

"For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Jesus rose from the dead. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean that isn't proof.
And the fact that you accept it, doesn't mean that it is.
Perhaps you should disabuse yourself that others are to be guided by your standard of "proof".
Only when you disabuse yourself of the notion that "Jesus rose from the dead" can serve as evidence of anything, until there is good reason to believe that it happened.

Last edited:
That there are two sexes with compatible anatomies for sexual intimacy, exists regardless of my imagination.
Right. But homosexual behaviour happens in the animal kingdom, which is in nature, which makes it natural.

Besides, something being unnatural doesn't make it morally wrong.
But having set the precendent
You don't seem to have finished your sentence.

The standard meaning, the opposite sex to men.
So an adult human female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy including female reproductive organs? As opposed to a man, a human adult male with male anatomy and male reproductive organs. Yes?

Sorry to have to ask (perhaps again) but there are lgbt activist posters here, whom even many gays and lesbians disagree with, who dont know the reality

Jesus rose from the dead. Just because you don't accept it doesn't mean that isn't proof. Perhaps you should disabuse yourself that others are to be guided by your standard of "proof".

Act 17:31

"For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”
Ah, so the Bible says we have been given proof, and - if we assume Christianity is true - then Christianity must be true.

Thank you for enlightening us as to the foundations of your beliefs.

Back