where Judaism and Christianity agree

God was one of those appearing in the likeness of Men tho
the other two were Angels 19:1 lolz
Really? Nothing says that.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

The angels spoke for God. Amazing!

Last edited:
Judaism could not contain Christianity. That is what the record showed. It was attempted in Jerusalem by James and the elders, who were mostly Jewish converts. That is why the Holy Spirit moved the focus of the work to Antioch and beyond. To set the church free from the chains of tradition and those unwilling to let go for a new and better way.

The spirit leads to actual fulfilling the law, Ezekiel 36:26-27, Zechariah 7:12.
The spirit leads to fulfilling the law, according to the spirit.
This is generally said by those that want to trivialize everything away.
Killing homosexuals is trivial to you?!

Obedience is evidence of the spirit.
Obedience to the laws written on our hearts, is evidence of the spirit, versus obedience to laws written on stone. I think one of your prophets said that.

Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts.”

Jeremiah spoke by the Holy Spirit explicitly telling us that the “new covenant” written INSIDE will replace the Mosaic covenant given to those outside Egypt, to those wandering in the wilderness.

Fast forward to the Teacher of Righteousness, and he proclaims at Qumran that “new covenant” for the sons and daughters of light BY THE HOLY SPIRIT too.

You are living in the dark ages, caveman days, by your own prophets expectations.

Following the Torah is evidence of the power of the spirit.
Following the Torah, by the spirit, is evidence for being led by the spirit.

Judaism could not contain Christianity. That is what the record showed. It was attempted in Jerusalem by James and the elders, who were mostly Jewish converts. That is why the Holy Spirit moved the focus of the work to Antioch and beyond. To set the church free from the chains of tradition and those unwilling to let go for a new and better way.
Gentiles broke off because they didn't want to adhere to the Jerusalem council in Acts 15, even though their decisions were guided by the spirit. Paul himself broke off and became an apostate. The attitude of the early Nazarenes towards Paul and his writings documented in Eusebius EH shows this fact.

Gentiles broke off because they didn't want to adhere to the Jerusalem council in Acts 15, even their decisions were guided by the spirit. Paul himself broke off and became an apostate. The attitude of the early Nazarenes towards Paul and his writings documented in Eusebius EH shows this fact.
Are you a christian?

The angels spoke for God. Amazing!
"(Abraham) stood by them under the tree as they ate"

"Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing" the Lord is talking to the other two, who then go on while the Lord stays behind with Abraham

God has Image and Voice, and also manifests a Physicality lolz
is on Earth doing stuff, and at same time is also still in Heaven
God is an awesome God

The spirit leads to fulfilling the law, according to the spirit.
And the spirit is actual fulfilment.

Killing homosexuals is trivial to you?!
No, of course not. But it's what's required. Similar to idolaters.

Are u gay?

Obedience to the laws written on our hearts, is evidence of the spirit, versus obedience to laws written on stone. I think one of your prophets said that.
It's actual doing, fulfillment.

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts.”
Yep, the same law written on the hearts and minds. Makes it easier to follow.

Jeremiah spoke by the Holy Spirit explicitly telling us that the “new covenant” written INSIDE will replace the Mosaic covenant given to those outside Egypt.
It's the same law.

Fast forward to the Teacher of Righteousness, and he proclaims at Qumran that “new covenant” for the sons and daughters of light BY THE HOLY SPIRIT too.

You are living in the dark ages, caveman days, by your own prophets expectations.

Following the Torah, by the spirit, is evidence for being led by the spirit.
False teachings. Sorry.

"(Abraham) stood by them under the tree as they ate"
Yep. 3 men ate. We're told elsewhere that God doesn't eat fresh nor blood, Psalm 50:13.

"Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing" the Lord is talking to the other two, who then go on while the Lord stays behind with Abraham
Yep, the 3 men, angels, speak for God. That's what a shaliach does. They represent someone else.

God has Image and Voice, and also manifests a Physicality lolz
is on Earth doing stuff, and at same time is also still in Heaven
God is an awesome God
Yes, He is. You just don't understand you're limiting God by making Him physical.

That's why we, Israel on Har Sinai, were shown that we would know for sure.

And the spirit is actual fulfilment.

No, of course not. But it's what's required. Similar to idolaters.
Killing homosexuals is required per you who thinks Abraham cooked food for a vision. Please do us all a favor and stop voting.

Are u gay?

It's actual doing, fulfillment.

Yep, the same law written on the hearts and minds. Makes it easier to follow.
the same law yet, “NOT like the covenant I gave to their fathers.”

Your opinion holds as much water as a shattered fish tank.
It's the same law.

False teachings. Sorry.

Killing homosexuals is required per you who thinks Abraham cooked food for a vision. Please do us all a favor and stop voting.
Why do you falsify what I've said? I said Abraham was given a prophetic message via the 3 men.

the same law yet, “NOT like the covenant I gave to their fathers.”
That covenant was on stone. This one is written on the hearts and minds.

Your opinion holds as much water as a shattered fish tank.
Then don't interact with me.

Mankind was created in the likeness of the Image of God
and
the Image of God can physically appear in the likeness of Mankind

isn't that Amazing?

Where did he say a vision? He said that Abraham received a prophetic revelation in the form of three men.
"Revelation" or "Vision"-- What difference does it make?

Are you now splitting hairs between the two in order to deflect from the real issue, that is, the story is either a mythical tale or it is literal historical event, --either Abraham cooked food for YHWH and two others, according to the STORY, or the whole narrative is a mythical tale with some meaning that you have no clue what it is.

There is no break in the narrative here for a revelation or a vision. It is either all literally, historically, true or it is all a story with a core, mystical truth.

"And the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth and said, “O Lord, if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant."

The best explanation I have read is from Philo if I remember correctly. The whole story is not historical but demonstrates the divine triad (described by the Teacher of Righteousness) in the mind of the prophet (whoever wrote the story).

Last edited:
"Revelation" or "Vision"-- What difference does it make?
A vision can be in a dream like state. A prophetic revelation with messages from 3 men isnt.

Are you now splitting hairs between the two in order to deflect from the
No, I'm not.

real issue, that is, the story is either a mythical tale or it is literal historical event, --either Abraham cooked food for YHWH and two others, according to the STORY, or the whole narrative is a mythical tale with some meaning that you have no clue what it is.
See above.

There is no break in the narrative here for a revelation or a vision. It is either all literally, historically, true or it is all a story with a core, mystical truth.
See above.

"And the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth and said, “O Lord, if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant."

The best explanation I have read is from Philo if I remember correctly. The whole story is not historical but demonstrates the divine triad (described by the Teacher of Righteousness) in the mind of the prophet (whoever wrote the story).
If that floats your boat...

Back