Where religious things discussed in Hebrew

SteveB

We are coming up to our 50th Anniversary in March.
Congratulations. We just celebrated our 30th in August. We were later in ours.

I agree sometimes that is true other times I want the word when I am speaking not later. Especially when speaking with our sons.
I understand all too well.
So, here's what I want to encourage you to do---- ask the Holy Spirit to remind you. This is what Jesus said he'd do.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26​

This really is how it's worked so well for me. Even now, I find myself asking him to remind me. Even the themes, ideas, words, etc..... It's also in part why I use BLB.

I use the BLB as well, for verses. But thanks for the help on more in depth searches. I think of themes, concepts and then I need to find out verses that I need etc. But this started because I had a vague memory when I was doing a course of a fragment of Matt being found written in Hebrew. I did not want to go through the boxes in the garage, so I was trying to see if anyone else could help with support for my recall of this fact. I was struggling to refine my search on the net to get the info.

I always forget the * wildcard application. My struggle is I remember something but cannot always recall the evidence to support what I remember. It is not all the time, it is something different that I remembered.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26.

balshan

Congratulations. We just celebrated our 30th in August. We were later in ours.

I understand all too well.
So, here's what I want to encourage you to do---- ask the Holy Spirit to remind you. This is what Jesus said he'd do.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26​

This really is how it's worked so well for me. Even now, I find myself asking him to remind me. Even the themes, ideas, words, etc..... It's also in part why I use BLB.

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26.
I agree I am still learning the Praise the Lord in all things. Sometimes I just want to knock heads together but thankfully the Holy Spirit gives me self control.