Where will you spend eternity?

SavedByTheLord

Where will you spend eternity? This is the most important question that you will ever consider. What will happen when you die? Would you go to heaven? Are you saved? If you have never believed that you are saved forever through faith alone in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ or have trusted in something else, you are not saved.

1. To understand this good news (the gospel) you must understand the bad news:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23)

Sin is breaking God’s law. If you have ever lied, slandered anyone, borne false witness against anyone, stolen anything, cheated someone, hated anyone, disobeyed your parents, believed or supported the lie of evolution, had an abortion, supported abortion, coveted someone’s spouse, are married and lusted after someone not your spouse, committed adultery, fornication or murder, you have sinned. Every thought, word, and deed that breaks God’s law is sin.

God is holy and will punish sin by everlasting separation from God in the lake of fire.
For the wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23)
it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement (Heb 9:27)
from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female (Mark 10:6)
… unbelieving … idolaters ... all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire (Rev 21:8)
Until all your sins are forgiven by trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you are under God’s damnation.

2. The good news (the gospel) is that Jesus Christ loved us so much that He was crucified to pay for all our sins by His shed blood on the cross. He then rose from the dead. Here is t the gospel of Christ declared
I declare unto you the gospel … By which also ye are saved … how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures (1 Cor 15:1-4)

Christ is our substitute who bore our sins. The shed blood of Jesus Christ is the atonement for our sins.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin (2 Cor 5:21)
without shedding of blood is no remission (Heb 9:22)
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Rom 5:8)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins (Eph 1:7)
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood (Rom 3:25)
the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:17)

You must believe that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the Creator of all things, the Son of God. Referring to Jesus Christ, the word of God says:
Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God (John 20:28)
God was manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16)
by him were all things created (Col 1:16)
the Almighty (Rev 1:8)
Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God (John 20:31)
Jesus is the Lord (1 Cor 12:3)
the Saviour (Phil 3:20)
Jesus said, if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)

You must believe that you have sinned and can never be good enough or do anything to earn salvation.
There is none righteous, no, not one (Rom 3:10)
there is none good but one, that is, God (Mark 10:18)
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation (2 Cor 7:10)

Salvation is a gift given freely by the grace of God through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ. You cannot earn or work for a gift else it is not a gift. Good works, sacraments, observing days, church membership or attendance, baptism, religious rituals will not help you. You must repent from trusting in these or any other works. Trust only in the Lord Jesus Christ and His shed blood as the complete, finished and only payment for all your sins. Then God will forgive all your sins.
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all that believe (Rom 3:22)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness (Rom 4:5)
the foundation of repentance from dead works (Heb 6:1)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works (Eph 2:8-9)
the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 6:23)
But if it be of works, then it is no more grace (Rom 11:6)

You must repent of belief in any other God, gods, idols and false religions.
God … commandeth all men every where to repent (Acts 17:30)

You must believe that there is no other way to salvation.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12)
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6)
And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins (Heb 10:11)
But Jesus Christ offered one sacrifice for sins for ever (Heb 10:12)

The only way to be saved is to believe that you are saved forever just through faith in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ and His shed blood as the complete payment for all your sins.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts 16:31)
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life (John 3:15)
the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Rom 1:16)

Jesus, who never sinned, was beaten, mocked, spat upon, and the hairs of His beard pulled out. They put a crown of thorns on Him and beat it onto His head. His back was scourged repeatedly, tearing open His flesh. He carried a rough wooden cross to Calvary. They drove metal spikes into both of Christ’s hands and feet, crushing bone and into nerve tissue. Jesus then hung on that torturous cross for six hours. Our sins cost Christ that punishment. Yet Jesus endured all that unto death to shed His blood as payment for all your sins because of how much He loves you. Any attempt is to reject Christ crucified. Now just believe and be saved. The resurrection of Jesus Christ proves His sacrifice was accepted by God.

he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities (Isa 53:5)
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame (Heb 12:2)

Any attempt to earn salvation through works or merit is to mock and despise His great sacrifice.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him (Titus 1:16)

As Christ died on the cross He declared to the world and for all time, “It is finished” (John 19:30). Noting can be added to the finished work of salvation by the Lord Jesus Christ at the cross.

Salvation is guaranteed forever the moment you trust in Christ, nothing can take it away.
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (2 Cor 2:9)
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest news ever and it is about the greatest love ever.
to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge (Eph 3:19)

Salvation is a one-time event received through faith alone in the risen Lord Jesus Christ crucified for our sins.
Jesus said, Ye must be born again (John 3:7)

3. To be saved, believe that you have sinned and are justly under God’s damnation (ungodly). Until you believe you are damned and need Christ as your Saviour, you cannot be saved. Do not trust in any merit of your own, works, or any other way. Now just believe and trust in Jesus Christ alone as your Saviour. Believe in who He is – God Almighty, the Son of God, and the only Saviour. Believe in what Christ did for you - completely paid for all your sins by shedding His holy blood on the cross, was buried and rose from the dead. Now believe and trust in what Jesus has promised you – everlasting life guaranteed forever through faith in Him.
Jesus said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life (John 6:47)

If you have believed in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ and trusted in His total payment for all your sins by His shed blood, you are saved forever and cannot lose your salvation. The Lord Jesus Christ is God and the Almighty Saviour, never lost anyone who trusted in Him, and would never lie.
him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out (John 6:37)
I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish (John 10:28)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Col 1:14)
having forgiven you all trespasses (Col 2:13)
I will never leave thee nor forsake thee (Heb 13:5)
Tell others the gospel of Christ so that they too can be saved (Rom 1:16, 1 Cor 15:1-4, Acts 16:30-31, Rom 3:25, Eph 1:13, 2:8-9).

Read the Holy Bible as often as possible. It is the word of God. Concentrate on the Gospel of John, the later part of the Acts of the apostles (9-28) and especially Paul’s letters (Romans through Philemon). Paul is “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Rom 11:13) and his letters preach, declare and defend the gospel of Jesus Christ (Rom 1:15-16, 1 Cor 15:1-4, Phil 1:17, Rom 15:16, 2 Tim 4:17). Paul’s letters are the key to understanding the rest of scripture (2 Tim 2:7, 2 Peter 3:15-16). All scripture is from the King James Bible – the word of God in English.

Where will you spend eternity? This is the most important question that you will ever consider. What will happen when you die? Would you go to heaven? Are you saved? If you have never believed that you are saved forever through faith alone in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ or have trusted in something else, you are not saved.
God to heaven? The kingdom of God, heaven, does not come with observation, it is within you. Gods heaven is the place He resides and man is that temple for Him.
1. To understand this good news (the gospel) you must understand the bad news:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23)

Sin is breaking God’s law.
No' sin is separation from God to not have His same mind, Spirit, anointing.
If you have ever lied, slandered anyone, borne false witness against anyone, stolen anything, cheated someone, hated anyone, disobeyed your parents, believed or supported the lie of evolution, had an abortion, supported abortion, coveted someone’s spouse, are married and lusted after someone not your spouse, committed adultery, fornication or murder, you have sinned. Every thought, word, and deed that breaks God’s law is sin.
Those things are not sin, those things are result from that separation to be like thew Father of it. If you have His same Spirit of mind, you are not going to do any of these things of the law.
God is holy and will punish sin by everlasting separation from God in the lake of fire.
God doesnt punish anything, He saves not punishes. and when pone. pone goes through His Spirit of fire all sin is destroyed in you and you come out of His fire that is refining pure and clean and without sin. For He takes away the sins of this world not punish you fo it. If you do these things that you consider sin, you punish yourself but God can save you from yourself if one will turn to Him. And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, holy, pure, righteous and without sin.
For the wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23)
And that is your own doing.
it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement (Heb 9:27)
from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female (Mark 10:6)
… unbelieving … idolaters ... all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire (Rev 21:8)
Until all your sins are forgiven by trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour, you are under God’s damnation.
Paul was a little uneducated about God and Jesus. The first death is to yourself and receive from God His nature, born again of God too have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it, a new person of Christ. The second death is the grave.
2. The good news (the gospel) is that Jesus Christ loved us so much that He was crucified to pay for all our sins by His shed blood on the cross. He then rose from the dead. Here is t the gospel of Christ declared
Jesus was crucified because these refused to receive from God the same mind as he did in Matt 3:16. And is the same today for those who refuse to be like Him in the Father to be that person off Christ who is Gods anointed, Christ in you.
I declare unto you the gospel … By which also ye are saved … how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures (1 Cor 15:1-4)
Paul declared to us his own gospel, that was much different from the gospel Jesus taught. One of these was a sinner and lived as a sinner, the other was without sin and lived without sin. I chose the gosp[el of the pone who was without sin that I may know the father just as he knew Him.
Christ is our substitute who bore our sins. The shed blood of Jesus Christ is the atonement for our sins.
Substitute? There is no substitute for you to be in the Father as Jesus. God sent Jesus to show you what it is to be of the Father yourself just as he was of the Father who sent him.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin (2 Cor 5:21)
He was made to be sin because those of his day didnt believe they could be of God as he was of God and in that deemed as a blasphemer, and in this very forum when you quote Jesus for you to be like him, it is considered blaspheme, sin. Some even say the aways of God to be perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect as gnostic lies.
without shedding of blood is no remission (Heb 9:22)
Blood sacrifices has been abolished for a long long time.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Rom 5:8)
Christ cannot die, Christ is a Spirit not a man. Christ is the disposition of the ones who has received Gods mind, anointing, anointed of God Himself. Which would be Christ in you.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins (Eph 1:7)
Redemption is when God Himself manifests Himself in you just as He did in Jesus and brings you to His same state off mind and open up who He is and all of His heaven in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. read it how He did that in Jesus and limn us all who is born again of God to have that renewed mind that Jesus received from Him.
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood (Rom 3:25)
God sent Jesus to show us what it is to be like Himself as the one he sent was like Himself.
the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:17)
Only if you have followed him to the Father as he did.
You must believe that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the Creator of all things, the Son of God.
You must believe that Jesus received Gods same Spirit of mind when he was about 30 years old. Jesus didnt even know God nor His heaven until God came to that man by the Spirit He is and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man, and you must realize He can do the same in you.
Referring to Jesus Christ, the word of God says:
Just as we all say who has met God face to face as Thomas did. Jesus was very clear to Thomas, that the Spirt that God is doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me. Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of GHod doesnt come with observation, God is not coming as a man, the kingdom of God is within you, or is supposed to be within you. Not many actually believe Jesus in that do they, obvious in your doctrine you have Mande for your god.
Yes in us all who He is manifest in as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:L16.
Continued sin next post.

And Jesus was speaking of his God who sent him. Jesus wasn't speaking of himself at all. You just do not believe Jesus when he said he only spoke of what God gave him to speak of Him, not of himself.

John 12:49. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Just as all are who share the same anointing from God as Jesus received in Matt 3:126 where we are born again to become like God to know this difference.
He is if you will follow him to the father, until then you are lord over him telling him who you think he should be and can and cannot do.
Jesus said, if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)
You should read it all before you comment in ignorance for who Jesus said he was in the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

You must believe that you have sinned and can never be good enough or do anything to earn salvation.
I must not believe anything I must receive the manifestation of God in me just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

All that you want from me is to believe you instead.
There is none righteous, no, not one (Rom 3:10)
That is because Paul didnt know what it is to be the righteousness of God ion His anointing, Christ in you, perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect Matt 5:48, and we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.
there is none good but one, that is, God (Mark 10:18)
And God is short for good.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation (2 Cor 7:10)
For Godly is joyful result from repentance to be saved by Gods Himself as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16 and us all; who has recioeved Him that what Jesus did.
Salvation is a gift given freely by the grace of God through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ. You cannot earn or work for a gift else it is not a gift. Good works, sacraments, observing days, church membership or attendance, baptism, religious rituals will not help you. You must repent from trusting in these or any other works. Trust only in the Lord Jesus Christ and His shed blood as the complete, finished and only payment for all your sins. Then God will forgive all your sins.
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all that believe (Rom 3:22)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness (Rom 4:5)
the foundation of repentance from dead works (Heb 6:1)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works (Eph 2:8-9)
the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom 6:23)
But if it be of works, then it is no more grace (Rom 11:6)
The why do most of you here only try to be without sin?
You must repent of belief in any other God, gods, idols and false religions.
Yes and most worship a man as a god, an idol, instead to he One true God who is a Spirit!
God … commandeth all men every where to repent (Acts 17:30)
The only command God gives is that you be like Him and in His same image who is a Spirit and not a man, an idol at all.
You must believe that there is no other way to salvation.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12)
Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6)
Exactly' and least you receive the same from God as Jesus received from God, no one comes to the Father except that very same way as Jesus did. just as he said.

And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins (Heb 10:11)
But Jesus Christ offered one sacrifice for sins for ever (Heb 10:12)
Actually You must repent of these self made doctrines, and recieve from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
The only way to be saved is to believe that you are saved forever just through faith in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ and His shed blood as the complete payment for all your sins.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved (Acts 16:31)
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life (John 3:15)
the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Rom 1:16)
The only way you can know you are saved is the same manifestation of God in you Who was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and become like Him as Jesus did, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Continued in next post

Jesus, who never sinned, was beaten, mocked, spat upon, and the hairs of His beard pulled out. They put a crown of thorns on Him and beat it onto His head. His back was scourged repeatedly, tearing open His flesh. He carried a rough wooden cross to Calvary. They drove metal spikes into both of Christ’s hands and feet, crushing bone and into nerve tissue. Jesus then hung on that torturous cross for six hours. Our sins cost Christ that punishment. Yet Jesus endured all that unto death to shed His blood as payment for all your sins because of how much He loves you. Any attempt is to reject Christ crucified. Now just believe and be saved. The resurrection of Jesus Christ proves His sacrifice was accepted by God.
And most still do the same today. These has changed the God who is a Spirit and worship man as a god instead, driving those nails deeper and deeper in that mans hands. Crucifying the man of God and making man an idol for worship instead.
he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities (Isa 53:5)
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame (Heb 12:2)
And he still despises that same shame as men today worship a man as a god instead of the God who is a Spirit.
Any attempt to earn salvation through works or merit is to mock and despise His great sacrifice.
And most today are trying to work their way into heaven as in, going to some religious temple once a week to look holy toward man instead of having from God that what Jesus had from Him in themselves.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him (Titus 1:16)
Most say they know God bit flat out refuse to be like Him, and identified with Him as Jesus was identified Wirth Him and walk as He walks in His same light.
As Christ died on the cross He declared to the world and for all time, “It is finished” (John 19:30). Noting can be added to the finished work of salvation by the Lord Jesus Christ at the cross.

Salvation is guaranteed forever the moment you trust in Christ, nothing can take it away.
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (2 Cor 2:9)
The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest news ever and it is about the greatest love ever.
to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge (Eph 3:19)

Salvation is a one-time event received through faith alone in the risen Lord Jesus Christ crucified for our sins.
Jesus said, Ye must be born again (John 3:7)

3. To be saved, believe that you have sinned and are justly under God’s damnation (ungodly). Until you believe you are damned and need Christ as your Saviour, you cannot be saved. Do not trust in any merit of your own, works, or any other way. Now just believe and trust in Jesus Christ alone as your Saviour. Believe in who He is – God Almighty, the Son of God, and the only Saviour. Believe in what Christ did for you - completely paid for all your sins by shedding His holy blood on the cross, was buried and rose from the dead. Now believe and trust in what Jesus has promised you – everlasting life guaranteed forever through faith in Him.
Jesus said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life (John 6:47)

If you have believed in the crucified and risen Lord Jesus Christ and trusted in His total payment for all your sins by His shed blood, you are saved forever and cannot lose your salvation. The Lord Jesus Christ is God and the Almighty Saviour, never lost anyone who trusted in Him, and would never lie.
him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out (John 6:37)
I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish (John 10:28)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Col 1:14)
having forgiven you all trespasses (Col 2:13)
I will never leave thee nor forsake thee (Heb 13:5)
Tell others the gospel of Christ so that they too can be saved (Rom 1:16, 1 Cor 15:1-4, Acts 16:30-31, Rom 3:25, Eph 1:13, 2:8-9).

Read the Holy Bible as often as possible.
Better yet live the Bible as you are supposed to, reading isn't going to do anything least you apply it to self and live it as Jesus did holy, pure, and without sin.
It is the word of God. Concentrate on the Gospel of John, the later part of the Acts of the apostles (9-28) and especially Paul’s letters (Romans through Philemon). Paul is “the apostle of the Gentiles” (Rom 11:13) and his letters preach, declare and defend the gospel of Jesus Christ (Rom 1:15-16, 1 Cor 15:1-4, Phil 1:17, Rom 15:16, 2 Tim 4:17). Paul’s letters are the key to understanding the rest of scripture (2 Tim 2:7, 2 Peter 3:15-16). All scripture is from the King James Bible – the word of God in English.
You will never get the revelations from God Himself that is sealed by God Himself through philosophy, or thinking from belief systems.

In spiritual relationship we do not grow more and more spiritual step by step, either you Arte there or you are not. God does not cleanse our minds more and more from sin, but when we are in His light of mind and walk in it, only then are you cleansed from sin, cannot sin because you would be born of God.

It is a matter of obedience and through obedience understanding God comes through prayer, communication with God, getting to know Him through mutual communication with Him. Prayer is for glorifying the Father of it.

Prayer isn't so much that prayer changes things, but that prayer changes me and I change things. That is exactly why Jesus prayed with his God continually, 24-7, without ceasing just as we all do who is of the same God as Jesus was of. It is who we become not what we try and be And we who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 coming face to face with God to know Him personally as Jesus did.

Read 1 John 3. when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well.

And most still do the same today. These has changed the God who is a Spirit and worship man as a god instead, driving those nails deeper and deeper in that mans hands. Crucifying the man of God and making man an idol for worship instead.

And he still despises that same shame as men today worship a man as a god instead of the God who is a Spirit.

And most today are trying to work their way into heaven as in, going to some religious temple once a week to look holy toward man instead of having from God that what Jesus had from Him in themselves.

Most say they know God bit flat out refuse to be like Him, and identified with Him as Jesus was identified Wirth Him and walk as He walks in His same light.

Better yet live the Bible as you are supposed to, reading isn't going to do anything least you apply it to self and live it as Jesus did holy, pure, and without sin.

You will never get the revelations from God Himself that is sealed by God Himself through philosophy, or thinking from belief systems.

In spiritual relationship we do not grow more and more spiritual step by step, either you Arte there or you are not. God does not cleanse our minds more and more from sin, but when we are in His light of mind and walk in it, only then are you cleansed from sin, cannot sin because you would be born of God.

It is a matter of obedience and through obedience understanding God comes through prayer, communication with God, getting to know Him through mutual communication with Him. Prayer is for glorifying the Father of it.

Prayer isn't so much that prayer changes things, but that prayer changes me and I change things. That is exactly why Jesus prayed with his God continually, 24-7, without ceasing just as we all do who is of the same God as Jesus was of. It is who we become not what we try and be And we who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 coming face to face with God to know Him personally as Jesus did.

Read 1 John 3. when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well.
Not much from the word of God.
Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the Creator of all things.
Of course it is not of works. No one keeps the law of God.

Not much from the word of God.
Then you havent read it or you have formed your own opinions about it.
Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the Creator of all things.
Who was it who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 by the Spirit God is and opend up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? You are looking at it through your own beliefs, opinions instead of God Himself coming to you and doing the same in you as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16
Who was it who came to Adam in Gen 3;22 when God who is a Spirit opened up who He is in that man?
Who was who came to Abraham and opened up in Him by the Spirit God is?
Who do you think it was who came to Moses by the Spirit God is and opened up in Him who He is. Who was it who came to Mary by the Spirit He is and open up in her who He is., How about the 120 who do you think its was who is a Spirit and opens up ion the the same as He did in Jesus?

You dont know do you?
Of course it is not of works. No one keeps the law of God.
Everyone keeps the law who is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. It is who we become, not what we believe that we are. The beatitudes are not just instructions for law, they are who we become who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. When Jesus took his disciples up on the mountain to pray he made the most simple but most profound statement, he said, watch with me, he did not say watch for me, but with me. What a novel idea that is. I watch with him for we have the same God that we pray to.

You have a separate one aside from Him. You think Jesus was God and came to his mother Mary and impregnated her then gave birth to God. You must have been catholic?

Then you havent read it or you have formed your own opinions about it.

Who was it who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 by the Spirit God is and opend up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? You are looking at it through your own beliefs, opinions instead of God Himself coming to you and doing the same in you as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16
Who was it who came to Adam in Gen 3;22 when God who is a Spirit opened up who He is in that man?
Who was who came to Abraham and opened up in Him by the Spirit God is?
Who do you think it was who came to Moses by the Spirit God is and opened up in Him who He is. Who was it who came to Mary by the Spirit He is and open up in her who He is., How about the 120 who do you think its was who is a Spirit and opens up ion the the same as He did in Jesus?

You dont know do you?

Everyone keeps the law who is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. It is who we become, not what we believe that we are. The beatitudes are not just instructions for law, they are who we become who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. When Jesus took his disciples up on the mountain to pray he made the most simple but most profound statement, he said, watch with me, he did not say watch for me, but with me. What a novel idea that is. I watch with him for we have the same God that we pray to.

You have a separate one aside from Him. You think Jesus was God and came to his mother Mary and impregnated her then gave birth to God. You must have been catholic?
Actually the single cell that was conceived in Mary was not due to any sexual activity at all. It was a miraculous event. The word of God says this:

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. - Matthew 1:20.

Actually the single cell that was conceived in Mary was not due to any sexual activity at all. It was a miraculous event. The word of God says this:
If the same Spirit of God came to you as did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 as is the evidence of. What keeps you from being as he was seifnd in John 17 where Jesus prayed to his God for me to be.
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. - Matthew 1:20.
You are supposed to be that angel of Gods messengers Jesus became only after Matt 3:16. Read it. The same hasn't happened in you as did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 has it?

If the same Spirit of God came to you as did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 as is the evidence of. What keeps you from being as he was seifnd in John 17 where Jesus prayed to his God for me to be.

You are supposed to be that angel of Gods messengers Jesus became only after Matt 3:16. Read it. The same hasn't happened in you as did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 has it?
from John 1:1, Jesus Christ was already God before He was even born
… and the Word was God. - John 1:1

then Jesus Christ was conceived and became flesh. Never said He stopped being God, so He was still God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, … - John 1:14

So nothing happened in Matthew 3:16 except John the Baptist was given that sign so that John the Baptist would know that Hesus Christ was the Son of God,

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
John 1:31-33

from John 1:1, Jesus Christ was already God before He was even born
… and the Word was God. - John 1:1
John 1:1 is about you and who are you, Jesus didnt even know God until Matt 3:16. read it. Christ, Gods anointing, was here before Jesus was a born starting in Gen 3:22. Even Adam learned this difference from flesh and Spirit.
then Jesus Christ was conceived and became flesh.
All of us do, we are born of a woman just as Jesus was, and wee are born again of God just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You havent been born of God, born again, have you?
Never said He stopped being God, so He was still God.
He never claimed to be God, he said plainly he could do noting at all without his God who sent him. Here is what he said about that, that you are not going to believe him.

John 5:17.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

You just do not believe Jesus in who he said he was in the Father. The God he obeyed, prayed to, and said sent him to show you what it is to be of his God yourself and perfect even God in heaven is perfect.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, … - John 1:14
Yes our flesh in all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God entered his flesh.
So nothing happened in Matthew 3:16 except John the Baptist was given that sign so that John the Baptist would know that Hesus Christ was the Son of God,
I see' so you do not believe Matt 3:16 that God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? That explains everything about your doctrine where you control your god to obey you and be in your same image instead of receiving from God yourself that what Jesus did in Matt 3:167. You are totally antichrist and recuse to be Gods anointed as Jesus became Gods anointed only after Matt 3:16. Look at the before and after that event how Jesus life changed when a new heaven and earth was revelation in him just as the same happens in us all who has received from God Himself.
31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
No one knows God until God comes to you and does the same in you as He did in Jesus.
32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
Yes Gods Spirit in man is a gentle as a dove, for Hods Spirit is Love. God is Love. Read Jesus in Luke 17;20-21. Where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? read it and weep.
33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
John 1:31-33
Bingo. God will come to anyone who will receive Him as Jesus did. In fact God is at your door knocking this day, and if you will let Him in instead of dictating to him who you want him to be, He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well. Read it. Rev 3:20. But you are not going to let Him in as Jesus did are you? As Adam did in Gen 3;22 when he became like God as well, and Abraham received the same Spirit of GHod as Jesus did, and Moses received the same Spirit of God as Jesus did, and 120 in an upper room received the same God as Jesus did.

You are left out of that family for sure. you are as the Greek was who also worshiped men as gods. If you had met God as Jesus did you would be like Him as well to know this difference, even Adam reached that same knowledge that Jesus received in Matt 3:16. Read gen 3:22 and see for yourself. But you have changes what it says from your mind that is carnal and of this world instead of Spirit.

You must believe that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the Creator of all things, the Son of God. Referring to Jesus Christ, the word of God says:
None of the points of the gospel say to believe Jesus is God. The gospel says to believe Jesus is God's Son, the Messiah.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Romans 10
9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Matt 16
15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

None of the points of the gospel say to believe Jesus is God. The gospel says to believe Jesus is God's Son, the Messiah.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Romans 10
9that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Matt 16
It is amazing to me these can read who Jesus was in the Father who sent him to show us His ways, then turn right around and say no, they have a better god to serve than the One who sent Jesus and Jesus served.

John 1:1 is about you and who are you, Jesus didnt even know God until Matt 3:16. read it. Christ, Gods anointing, was here before Jesus was a born starting in Gen 3:22. Even Adam learned this difference from flesh and Spirit.

All of us do, we are born of a woman just as Jesus was, and wee are born again of God just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You havent been born of God, born again, have you?

He never claimed to be God, he said plainly he could do noting at all without his God who sent him. Here is what he said about that, that you are not going to believe him.

John 5:17.
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

You just do not believe Jesus in who he said he was in the Father. The God he obeyed, prayed to, and said sent him to show you what it is to be of his God yourself and perfect even God in heaven is perfect.

Yes our flesh in all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God entered his flesh.

I see' so you do not believe Matt 3:16 that God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? That explains everything about your doctrine where you control your god to obey you and be in your same image instead of receiving from God yourself that what Jesus did in Matt 3:167. You are totally antichrist and recuse to be Gods anointed as Jesus became Gods anointed only after Matt 3:16. Look at the before and after that event how Jesus life changed when a new heaven and earth was revelation in him just as the same happens in us all who has received from God Himself.

No one knows God until God comes to you and does the same in you as He did in Jesus.

Yes Gods Spirit in man is a gentle as a dove, for Hods Spirit is Love. God is Love. Read Jesus in Luke 17;20-21. Where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? read it and weep.

Bingo. God will come to anyone who will receive Him as Jesus did. In fact God is at your door knocking this day, and if you will let Him in instead of dictating to him who you want him to be, He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well. Read it. Rev 3:20. But you are not going to let Him in as Jesus did are you? As Adam did in Gen 3;22 when he became like God as well, and Abraham received the same Spirit of GHod as Jesus did, and Moses received the same Spirit of God as Jesus did, and 120 in an upper room received the same God as Jesus did.

You are left out of that family for sure. you are as the Greek was who also worshiped men as gods. If you had met God as Jesus did you would be like Him as well to know this difference, even Adam reached that same knowledge that Jesus received in Matt 3:16. Read gen 3:22 and see for yourself. But you have changes what it says from your mind that is carnal and of this world instead of Spirit.
You are using false reasoning. Trying to discard John 1:1 and John 1:14, which proves Christ was God before He was manifest in flesh at His conception, all your reasoning of those passages that you use are based on a false assumption. There are many, many proofs from the word of God, that Jesus Christ is God. So your theory and interpretations are false.

John 1:1 .. the Word was God
John 1:14 the Word became flesh

God created all things. Christ created all things (John 1:3, John 1:10). So Jesus Christ is God.
The Lord is God. Jesus is the Lord (1 Cor 12:3 and many other places). So Jesus Christ is God.
Jesus Christ is called God many places (John 20:28 is just one).

Jesus Christ is worshipped and receives worship. But only God is worshipped so Jesus Christ is God.

The instructions to understand scripture is found in Isa 28.

9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
Isa 28:9-13

John 3

Romans 10

Matt 16
The actual gospel as declared in 1 Cor 15:1-4 is "Christ .. according to the scriptures ..."
Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is not a created being that would be a fake Christ and another gospel.

Christ said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24

Paul warned about another Jesus being preached. And Jesus Christ is God. So a created being would be another Jesus.

1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Note salvation is found in this simple verse:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. - Romans 1:16

Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is not a created being that would be a fake Christ and another gospel.

Christ clearly said:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. - John 6:47

The actual gospel as declared in 1 Cor 15:1-4 is "Christ .. according to the scriptures ..."
Jesus is not God and he denied it.

“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Christ said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24
Who he said he is is the Son of God and the Messiah, but he didn't say he is God. Are you really believing who he said he is?

Matt 16
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
Paul warned about another Jesus being preached. And Jesus Christ is God. So a created being would be another Jesus.

1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
you are preaching a different Jesus and a different gospel than the one in the Bible.

Note salvation is found in this simple verse:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. - Romans 1:16

Look closely at the verse you quoted. It says the gospel is the "Power of God" because salvation comes from God.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”

The Bible says Jesus is created.

Revelation 3
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.
Christ clearly said:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. - John 6:47

Not according to scripture.

God made Jesus both lord and Christ. God didn't make Jesus God.

Acts 2
36Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”

“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Who he said he is is the Son of God and the Messiah, but he didn't say he is God. Are you really believing who he said he is?

Matt 16
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

you are preaching a different Jesus and a different gospel than the one in the Bible.

Look closely at the verse you quoted. It says the gospel is the "Power of God" because salvation comes from God.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”

Revelation 3
14“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

Acts 2
36Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”
There is no passage that says that Jesus Christ is not God. None.
There are many clear passages that prove Jesus Christ is God. You need to address each of those.
The scripture that you included never says Christ is not God.

This proved Christ is God.

God created all things. Christ created all things (John 1:3, John 1:10). So Jesus Christ is God.
The Lord is God. Jesus is the Lord (1 Cor 12:3 and many other places). So Jesus Christ is God.

Jesus Christ is worshipped and receives worship. But only God is worshipped so Jesus Christ is God.

Your err in that you have a false precept and fit are interpreting those passages your false theory.

You are using false reasoning.
To you who never has met God as Jesus did I agree.
Trying to discard John 1:1 and John 1:14, which proves Christ was God before He was manifest in flesh at His conception, all your reasoning of those passages that you use are based on a false assumption.
Yes you defiantly try and discard John 1 for sure. And Christ is Gods anointing before He is manifest in anyones flesh including yours and mine, the difference is He is come to me just as He did in Jesus.
There are many, many proofs from the word of God, that Jesus Christ is God. So your theory and interpretations are false.Tell me where Jesus said he was God and not Gods son. but I won't hold my breath as you look for where Jesus said he was God and not Gods son. I bet that you cant but you can try.

Still is.
Yes the very day one is born of Gods Spirit as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.
God created all things.
Thats what I'm sayn.
Christ created all things (John 1:3, John 1:10). So Jesus Christ is God.
Christ is Gods anointing in man, God is the creator of it.
The Lord is God.
Yes and I obey and pray to Him just as Jesus did.
Jesus is the Lord (1 Cor 12:3 and many other places).
Only if you let him lord over you instead of you lord over him that he may obey you instead.
So Jesus Christ is God.
To those who never has met the same God as Jesus did and all today who received the same3 from God as Jesus did.
I said the same thing, My Lord and my God how have I missed the Spirit that You are all these years just as Thomas did. Jesus was very clear that the Spirit that God is does not have flesh and bone as you see me.

And what does V 31 say? 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

You dont have His same life of mind, Spirit that He is, for your god is a man instead.

You worship man, not God who is a Spirit.
The instructions to understand scripture is found in Isa 28.
The instructions is in Matt 3:16 how to recieve from God His same mind, Spirit, to be anointed of His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus became after Matt 3:16.
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Anyone who will recieve Him. He is at your door knocking this day just as he was at Jesus door knocking, the difference is Jesus let Him in. Rev 3:20.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Precepts are only beliefs, and beliefs are not real only speculation based on opinions.
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
yes and tongues are for a sign, not for us who has them but for those who do not. And that message in tongues is, it takes faith to do it.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
And you do not hear, you are to busy as a dictator to Him.
13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
Isa 28:9-13
You have been snared by precepts upon precepts, laws of man made gods, instead of the manifestation of God in you as He was manifest in Adam, Gen 3;22, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16, in 120. You only have a precept for sure, for the definition for Precept = a general rule intended to regulate behavior or thought. And you defiantly regulate your beliefs of a man as a god.

Read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 and see where God resides. He doesnt come with observation as you look for a man asa a god to come and save you, it is within you, or is supposed to be, you just do not believe Jesus in the things he received from God is all.

Why cant you believe Jesus in what he says? why cant you see the truth of Jesus in what he says of himself and his God who sent him? Why have you let the enemy of God control you?

John 12:49-50 For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak. I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me.”

Tell me why you do not believe Jesus in this? Im very curious as to why?

The Son is also God too. That is what the word of God says.

There is no passage that says that Jesus Christ is not God. None.
There are many clear passages that prove Jesus Christ is God. You need to address each of those.
The scripture that you included never says Christ is not God.

These prove Christ is God.

Your err in that you have a false precept and fit are interpreting those passages your false theory.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
By the way all your reasoning means nothing. Just quotes.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Gen 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So, the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

In the following verse Jesus declares Himself as “I am”.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. That phrase means always existed, always will exist. That means Christ is God.

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exo 3:14

In the following verse, Thomas calls Jesus Christ, “God”. Christ did not correct him.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Rev 1:18, Christ is called “the Almighty”. Thus, Jesus Christ is God.

In Rev 22:6, Jesus Christ is called “the Lord God of the holy prophets”. Again, this is another proof that Christ is God. Note, one of the purposes of the book of Revelation is to declare who Christ is, and that is, Christ is the Almighty, God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Heb 7:3, the phrase “having neither beginning of days” is attributed to Christ. Thus, Christ has no beginning and is thus God.

Heb 1:8 says, “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne O God”. Thus, Christ is called God.

In Heb 1:6, it says of Christ, “let all the angles of God worship him”. The angels only worship God, so Christ is God.

In Heb 1:2, it says of Jesus Christ, “by whom also he made the worlds”. So, Christ is the Creator, that is, God Almighty.

In Isa 9:6, it refers to Christ as “The Mighty God”. Again, this proves Jesus Christ is God.

In Daniel 9:24, Christ is referred to as “the most holy”. That proves He is God.

In Rom 15:12, Jesus is referred to as “the root of Jesse”. In Rev 5:5, Christ is called “the Root of David”. And in Rev 22:16, Christ is called “the root and offspring of David”. But in the genealogy of Christ found in Luke 3, the root of Jesse and the root of David is God. So Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 3:16, describes Christ as “God manifest in the flesh”. So, Jesus Christ is God.

Phil 2:6 says of Christ, “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. Again this proves Christ is God.

In 1 Cor 15:47, Jesus is referred to as “the Lord from heaven” and 1 Cor 12:3 says “Jesus is the Lord”. The Lord is God (see Exo 6:2, et al), so both declare that Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus, the phrases, “God our Saviour” and “Christ our Saviour”, appear together 3x, once in each chapter of Titus. So, Christ is God.

In John 3:13, Christ, while on earth says, “the Son of man which is in heaven”. Only God can be in 2 places at once. So, Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 6:15, Jesus Christ is called “the blessed and only Potentate”. That means Christ is God.

In Rev 19:13 and 1 Tim 6:15, Christ is called “the King of kings, and Lord of lords”. All these show that Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 1:17, Jesus is called “the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God”. So, the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus 2:13, Jesus Christ is called “the great God”. This is another proof that Jesus is God.

In 2 Pet 1:1, Christ is called, “God and our Saviour Jesus Christ”. In Jude 1:25, Jesus Christ is referred to as “to the only wise God, our Saviour”. Both prove Christ is God.

The following passage shows that Christ is God.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. - 1 Thess 4:14

The following passage also proves that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. - Rom 14:10-12

Speaking of Jesus, Acts 20:28 says, “to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.” Again this shows Christ is God.

In Acts 7:59, Stephen is “calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Thus Jesus Christ is God.

In Rom 9:5, it says, “Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever.” This again shows that Christ is God.

In John 5:23, Jesus Christ says, “That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.” We honor the Father as God, so we must honor the Son, Jesus Christ, as God.

In Zech 12:10, God says, “they shall look upon me whom they have pierced”. This is a direct proof that Christ is God crucified on the cross.

The following verse declares the triune God Almighty, which means one God in three persons. So Christ, who is the Word, is God, as is the Father and the Holy Ghost.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. - 1 John 5:7

The triune God Almighty is shown in the following verse. Note that “name” is singular. Thus one God in three persons. Jesus Christ, who is the Son, is God, as is the Father and the Holy Ghost.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: - Matt 28:19

The triune God Almighty was revealed in Genesis 1. Note in the following passage God refers to God as plural 3 times in verse 26. God does not give His glory as Creator to another (see Isa 42:8). So the 3 plural pronouns must refer to God alone. So although there is only one God, singular, God must also be plural. The 3 plural pronouns reveal that there is one God in three persons. The 3 creates in verse 27 also reveal the triune God Almighty.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness … 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. - Gen 1:26-27

The Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are revealed at the baptism of Jesus Christ in all 4 gospel accounts (Matt 3:16-17, Mark 1:10, Luke 3:22, John 1:32). The Father says “thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased” and the Holy Spirit descends as a dove upon Jesus.

In the following verse, God is speaking, but the “me” referred to is Jesus Christ. This reveals the triune God Almighty.

Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. - Isa 48:16

Jesus Christ says, “I and my Father are one” (John 10:30). So both the Father and the Son are God.

In Matt 4:10, Jesus says, “Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Therefore, when Christ is worshipped, it proves the He is God. There are 13 times in the 4 gospel accounts where Christ is worshipped.

And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. - John 9:38

And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: - Luke 24:52

Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. - Matt 20:20

See also: Matt 2:2, Matt 2:11, Matt 8:2, Matt 9:18, Matt 14:33, Matt 15:25, Matt 28:9, Matt 28:17, Mark 5:6, Luke 24:52.

Matt 16

John 12

Revelation 3

Acts 2
These read the truth of what Jesus said of himself as Gods child, His son, and he couldn't do anything at all without his God who sent him, and they still have this thorn in their flesh for their desire to be right and look Nobel toward men instead of being like the Father of it, even when they read the truth and say the truth is wrong in what Jesus declared of himself as Gods child, His son.

The real problem here is they are not Gods child and cannot relate to being Gods child as His son or daughter. But that is their own undoing.

What I hate to see is these going to a grave and never knowing, never experiencing the Father for themselves. The grave is not going to reveal God, it is to late by then to know Him as He really is, not even Jesus could escape this fact, proof is in Matt 3:16. They just do not believe what it says is all, they have other ends for their gods.

These are like Paul instead who tried to get into Gods heaven through adoption instead of being born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 for what it is to be a child of God as Jesus was themselves. They would have to know the Father first to become His child.

Back