Where will you spend eternity?

In Zech 12:10, God says, “they shall look upon me whom they have pierced”. This is a direct proof that Christ is God crucified on the cross.

No that's not proof Jesus is God. I think we are well past proving Jesus is not God and more looking into what your problem with God's plan seems to be. you think God is a man who was killed on a cross? You think God became sin?

No that's not proof Jesus is God. I think we are well past proving Jesus is not God and more looking into what your problem with God's plan seems to be. you think God is a man who was killed on a cross? You think God became sin?
Christ bore the punishment for all ours sins. And don't forget that since Christ is good, He is God.

Christ bore the punishment for all ours sins.
"In his body on a tree" 1 Peter 2:24
And don't forget that since Christ is good, He is God.
Anyone who is good is God? o_O you're all over the place man. It doesn't even make a bit of sense any more.

Matt 25
23His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’

"In his body on a tree" 1 Peter 2:24

Anyone who is good is God? o_O you're all over the place man. It doesn't even make a bit of sense any more.

Matt 25
23His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!’
Well Christ said there is none good but God. So since Christ is good, Christ is God.

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. - Matt 19:17

Well Christ said there is none good but God. So since Christ is good, Christ is God.

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. - Matt 19:17
Correct, but being good doesn't make someone God does it though? Jesus was referring to God being objectively good.

1 John 1
5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

Contrasted with Jesus who needed to learn to reject evil and choose good (Isaiah 7:15) and can be tempted with sin (Hebrews 4:15), God does not have either of those issues of needing to learn to reject evil and resist temptation. God cannot even be tempted.

Luke 18:19 is Jesus' denial that he is not God.

19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.

Correct, but being good doesn't make someone God does it though? Jesus was referring to God being objectively good.

1 John 1
5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

Contrasted with Jesus who needed to learn to reject evil and choose good (Isaiah 7:15) and can be tempted with sin (Hebrews 4:15), God does not have either of those issues of needing to learn to reject evil and resist temptation. God cannot even be tempted.

So what did Christ do that you claim that He was not good? Are you charging Him with sin?
Are you claiming that you are inherently good on your own merits or the imputed righteousness of Christ?
Are you as righteous, more righteous, or less righteous than the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

So you're claiming that Jesus is NOT "objectively good"?

This question has been asked of you MANY times, and you keep RUNNING AWAY from it. Why is that?

That isn't a "denial".
It's a Socratic argument to lead the herer that Jesus IS in fact God.

So what did Christ do that you claim that He was not good? Are you charging Him with sin?
Are you claiming that you are inherently good on your own merits or the imputed righteousness of Christ?
Are you as righteous, more righteous, or less righteous than the Lord Jesus Christ.
So you're claiming that Jesus is NOT "objectively good"?

This question has been asked of you MANY times, and you keep RUNNING AWAY from it. Why is that?

That isn't a "denial".
It's a Socratic argument to lead the herer that Jesus IS in fact God.
According to Jesus no one is objectively good except God. That does not mean there are not good people and those who are capable of good things. Since Jesus is not God, is subject to temptation, and needed to learn the difference reject evil and choose good then he is not God.

Luke 18:19 is Jesus' denial of being God.

According to Jesus no one is objectively good except God. That does not mean there are not good people and those who are capable of good things. Since Jesus is not God, is subject to temptation, and needed to learn the difference reject evil and choose good then he is not God.

Luke 18:19 is Jesus' denial of being God.

You missed the entire passage. Here it is from Luke.

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. - Luke 18:18-23

The ruler only addressed Christ as Good Master and not as Lord. The woman taken in adultery said “no man, Lord”. Thus God has not revealed Who it really is that he is talking to. He also tries to justify himself by wanting something to do to inherit eternal life. Many who deny that Christ is God also have a works based salvation. Christ gives him an opportunity to understand that by calling Jesus Christ “good” he was calling Christ “God”. Later he tries to justify himself with command keeping. When Christ tells him one more thing to so, it is obvious that he has fallen short.

You missed the entire passage. Here it is from Luke.

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. - Luke 18:18-23

The ruler only addressed Christ as Good Master and not as Lord. The woman taken in adultery said “no man, Lord”. Thus God has not revealed Who it really is that he is talking to. He also tries to justify himself by wanting something to do to inherit eternal life. Many who deny that Christ is God also have a works based salvation. Christ gives him an opportunity to understand that by calling Jesus Christ “good” he was calling Christ “God”. Later he tries to justify himself with command keeping. When Christ tells him one more thing to so, it is obvious that he has fallen short.

You have a non-point. The one master for a Christian is Jesus. You don't have a way to twist the scripture to get out of Jesus' denial of being God.

Matthew 23
10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

You have a non-point. The one master for a Christian is Jesus. You don't have a way to twist the scripture to get out of Jesus' denial of being God.

Matthew 23
10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The subject is the deity of Christ so I did not change it at all.

BTW, are you saved forever? Did you do anything for salvation or get it through sacraments or water baptism?
No I don't believe water baptism and sacraments are necessary for salvation, however if God commands something then one should do them.

The easiest way I know how to summarize what I believe about salvation is just quoting this passage:

1 John 1
5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 6If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us.

No I don't believe water baptism and sacraments are necessary for salvation, however if God commands something then one should do them.

The easiest way I know how to summarize what I believe about salvation is just quoting this passage:

1 John 1
5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 6If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar, and His word is not in us.
Good passage. I am glad you do not believe in water baptism for salvation.
God never commanded infant baptism, so no one should do it.
Nor confession to any man, nor conformation, and there is no presence in the bread.
But you are wrong in denying the deity of Christ.

Good passage. I am glad you do not believe in water baptism for salvation.
God never commanded infant baptism, so no one should do it.
Nor confession to any man, nor conformation, and there is no presence in the bread.
But you are wrong in denying the deity of Christ.

You think I am a God denier and I think you're an idolater. Seems we both feel strongly about what we do, citing the Bible as our proof for these beliefs. Both of us can't be right. I am sticking with John 17:3 where Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Jesus isn't the Father, then he isn't the only true God. I guess that's just how it is.

You think I am a God denier and I think you're an idolater. Seems we both feel strongly about what we do, citing the Bible as our proof for these beliefs. Both of us can't be right. I am sticking with John 17:3 where Jesus said the Father is the only true God. Jesus isn't the Father, then he isn't the only true God. I guess that's just how it is.
You are a Christ denier, God denier and an idolater. Will nit look good on your resume.

Reactions: Mik
You are a Christ denier, God denier and an idolater. Will nit look good on your resume.

You live in unrepentant idolatry. Your self-righteousness before God will be your downfall. Be ready to get schooled on judgement day and learn some humility now while you have the chance. It won't look good for you to argue with Him, but you can safely argue with me now. You've been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: Mik
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1
And Jesus received Gods word from God Himself his salvation in Matt 3:16, just as we all do who God comes HIMSELF and opens up who He really is aside from mans laws for a belief with no reality of a God at all. The only reality of God is Him coming to you and manifest Himself in you just as He did in Jesus and others who received the God who is a Spirit.

I told you you would be wasting your time with RM, Gm and his blasphemous ilk. They can't understand God's Words because God's Words are Spiritually discerned. They are not being led by the Holy Spirit but by their father's spirit. When they use God's Holy Words in response to you they are just like their father satan was when he tried to tempt God Himself (Jesus) in the desert by using God's own Word.

As for the actual question in the OP. My answer is Heaven.

If Rm, Gm and his ilk don't repent, where they will spend eternity will not be pleasant.

Back