Where will you spend eternity?

I told you you would be wasting your time with RM, Gm and his blasphemous ilk. They can't understand God's Words because God's Words are Spiritually discerned. They are not being led by the Holy Spirit but by their father's spirit. When they use God's Holy Words in response to you they are just like their father satan was when he tried to tempt God Himself (Jesus) in the desert by using God's own Word.

As for the actual question in the OP. My answer is Heaven.

If Rm, Gm and his ilk don't repent, where they will spend eternity will not be pleasant.
NO' we are a Mik and SB/TLord denier. We are followers of Christ and children of God just as Jesus was His child, His sons.
We are in the Father and He is in us as one as Jesus prayed to our God for us to be in John 17. Only because you reject Jesus prayer to our God for you to be as well doesnt mean we deny Him, it only means you guys deny to be like Him is all.

Here is what you do not believe that what Jesus said of who he was in the Father just as we are in the same Father. Only because God is not your Father doesnt mean He isn't ours.

“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

You guys just do not Believe Jesus in what he said of himself and his God is all and a Christ denier, guilty of your own charge.

NO' we are a Mik and SB/TLord denier. We are followers of Christ and children of God just as Jesus was His child, His sons.
We are in the Father and He is in us as one as Jesus prayed to our God for us to be in John 17. Only because you reject Jesus prayer to our God for you to be as well doesnt mean we deny Him, it only means you guys deny to be like Him is all.

Here is what you do not believe that what Jesus said of who he was in the Father just as we are in the same Father. Only because God is not your Father doesnt mean He isn't ours.

“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

You guys just do not Believe Jesus in what he said of himself and his God is all and a Christ denier, guilty of your own charge.
Of course we do. He said He is I AM which means God.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

I told you you would be wasting your time with RM, Gm and his blasphemous ilk. They can't understand God's Words because God's Words are Spiritually discerned. They are not being led by the Holy Spirit but by their father's spirit. When they use God's Holy Words in response to you they are just like their father satan was when he tried to tempt God Himself (Jesus) in the desert by using God's own Word.

As for the actual question in the OP. My answer is Heaven.

If Rm, Gm and his ilk don't repent, where they will spend eternity will not be pleasant.
Jesus isn’t YHWH. Therefore you have an idol as well. You’ve been warned and don’t seem to care. Suit yourself man. At least you were fairly informed, but it doesn’t have to be that way.

Exodus 20
2“I am the LORD[YHWH] your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3You shall have no other gods before Me.

That doesn’t mean Jesus is God. Read the context. In verse 40 of John 8 Jesus said he is a man. God isn’t a man (Numbers 23:19).

Furthermore, the “I AM” in Exodus 3:14,15 is proven to not be Jesus. So you’re misunderstanding it.

It’s referring to Jesus being the man prophecied about before Abraham, I.e., the Messiah.

It took me a while to figure this out because I made the error of assuming that everyone wants to believe everything Jesus says like I do. That’s when I realized there are those who actually have no intention of that. Once you’re aware of that you’ll witness it every day here.

That doesn’t mean Jesus is God. Read the context. In verse 40 of John 8 Jesus said he is a man. God isn’t a man (Numbers 23:19).

Furthermore, the “I AM” in Exodus 3:14,15 is proven to not be Jesus. So you’re misunderstanding it.

It’s referring to Jesus being the man prophecied about before Abraham, I.e., the Messiah.
You keep making the same blunder because of the blindness of your heart.
Christ is both man and God.
So anything Christ is referred to as a man, it is no way proves that He is not God.

You keep making the same blunder because of the blindness of your heart.
Christ is both man and God.
So anything Christ is referred to as a man, it is no way proves that He is not God.

It’s not a blunder I am trying to teach you so you don’t keep making the same mistakes, leading people astray, etc.

You can’t keep going around telling people “Jesus is God” is the gospel. You’ll face staunch resistance on this for the rest of your life. Stop spreading lies.

It’s not a blunder I am trying to teach you so you don’t keep making the same mistakes, leading people astray, etc.

You can’t keep going around telling people “Jesus is God” is the gospel. You’ll face staunch resistance on this for the rest of your life. Stop spreading lies.
It is part of the gospel of Christ.

how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

A man could never die for your sins.

It’s not a blunder I am trying to teach you

You present a false gospel.
You couldn't "teach" your way out of a wet paper bag.

so you don’t keep making the same mistakes, leading people astray, etc.

YOU are the one "leading people astray".

You can’t keep going around telling people “Jesus is God” is the gospel.

First of all, "Jesus is God" is NOT "the gospel".
You clearly don't understand what the gospel is, which is why you are no "teacher". (James 3:1).

Secondly, "Jesus is God" is BIBLICAL TRUTH, so we not only "can", but we MUST proclaim it.

You’ll face staunch resistance on this for the rest of your life.

We already know that.
People resist GOD'S TRUTH all the time!
You are a PERFECT example of that!

Stop spreading lies.

We're not the one's "spreading lies".
YOU are the one denying the deity of Christ.

A man could never die for your sins.
That is a ridiculous thing to say. It would have gotten you excommunicated from the Johannine church for denying Jesus came in the flesh. Even if you meant, "natural man", Jesus would have distinguished himself only by his origin, i.e. "from above", from other men. He would not have said he was biologically different from other men.

It was Cerinthus the heretic who first treated the Christ as "God," and he was condemned for his docetic heresy. Although he had other doctrinal sins, you should know what company you keep in your "Christ is God" dogmatism, which can be seen as concealed docetism, or alternatively concealed Apollinarianism.

Runningman is wrong to see Jesus as not pre-existing. He is wrong because he conceals his adoptionist heresy and masquerades it as orthodoxy,

Two wrongs don't make a right.

It right to say that Christ came from God. It is right to say Christ was a man. The bible says there is only "one God and Father."

I see, so who was Jesus referring to here?

John 5:19 “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 12:49-50 KJVFor I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:10 KJV: Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

You present a false gospel.
You couldn't "teach" your way out of a wet paper bag.
Jesus couldn't either to the same as you.
YOU are the one "leading people astray".
Nah' he is trying to lead you to Gods salvation to be like Him and walk as He walks in Hi same light with the same signs following you who followed Jesus in the Father.

You are the one who has made an alternate god and you do not Believe Jesus at all in what he says of himself and his God he called Father.

John 5:19 “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 12:49-50 KJVFor I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:10 KJV: Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

First of all, "Jesus is God" is NOT "the gospel".
You clearly don't understand what the gospel is, which is why you are no "teacher". (James 3:1).
You clearly do not know who Jesus was in the Father, which is why you are no teacher. You dont believe Jesus at all when he said

Secondly, "Jesus is God" is BIBLICAL TRUTH, so we not only "can", but we MUST proclaim it.
The Who was Jesus referring to here?

We already know that.

You dont know anything of Gods Christ.
People resist GOD'S TRUTH all the time!
So obvious in your doctrine.
You are a PERFECT example of that!
We are perfect example of Gods anointing be in us same as Jesus was anointed of God, which is Christ in us.
We're not the one's "spreading lies".
Sure you are!
YOU are the one denying the deity of Christ.
No we are not the deity of Gods anointing is to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. You just dont have a clue what that Intels is all.

And you didnt answer, who was Jesus referinbf to when he said

Christ, God Almighty manifest in the flesh, said:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. - John 6:47

But you believe in a false version of Christ.
Believing on Christ means obeying what he said to do. Every thing he said to do wasn’t of his own thinking or plan. It was from God. That’s the point you missed. You’re in serious error.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”

Believing on Christ means obeying what he said to do. Every thing he said to do wasn’t of his own thinking or plan. It was from God. That’s the point you missed. You’re in serious error.

John 12
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
If believing means obeying everything He said, you are in a lot of trouble

If believing means obeying everything He said, you are in a lot of trouble

Not according to scripture I’m not. I already don’t have any other Gods aside from the Father. I’m believing what Jesus and the apostles do and I live a life having repented of my sin.

Your gospel is hogwash. Nothing in the Bible says to believe Jesus is God to be saved.

Not according to scripture I’m not. I already don’t have any other Gods aside from the Father. I’m believing what Jesus and the apostles do and I live a life having repented of my sin.

Your gospel is hogwash. Nothing in the Bible says to believe Jesus is God to be saved.
You are fooling yourself

You are fooling yourself

I believe what Jesus said to believe and have repented of my sin and your answer is I’m fooling myself? You’re finally showing your true colors it seems.

Head knowledge about the Bible can’t replace the fruits of the Spirit. You’re clearly lacking in both areas.

So here is a question. Is Jesus your Lord and Savior or just your Savior?

I believe what Jesus said to believe and have repented of my sin and your answer is I’m fooling myself? You’re finally showing your true colors it seems.

Head knowledge about the Bible can’t replace the fruits of the Spirit. You’re clearly lacking in both areas.

So here is a question. Is Jesus your Lord and Savior or just your Savior?
Jesus Christ is God and there will be no salvation without believing that.
You said repented of your sin. Believing lies is sin and usually leads to false accusations as you continue to show,
By why just sin singular, why not plural?

Jesus Christ is God and there will be no salvation without believing that.
You said repented of your sin. Believing lies is sin and usually leads to false accusations as you continue to show,
By why just sin singular, why not plural?

Show a single verse that teaches the gospel of Chris includes believing Jesus is God.

Back