Where will you spend eternity?

Show a single verse that teaches the gospel of Chris includes believing Jesus is God.
The bold and underlined phrases are why you must believe that Jesus Christ is God. The real Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: - 1 Cor 15:1-4

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Rom 1:16

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:30-31

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; - Rom 3:22-25

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, - Eph 1:13

Jesus Christ said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." - John 6:47

Christ, God Almighty manifest in the flesh, said:
Yes same God is in my flesh who was in Jesus flesh.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. - John 6:47

But you believe in a false version of Christ.
It is only false for those who God is not in your flesh as He was in Jesus flesh.

Here is what he said about believing him. It is obvious that you do not believe him, you have made him a god instead, an idol for worship.

John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

The bold and underlined phrases are why you must believe that Jesus Christ is God. The real Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: - 1 Cor 15:1-4

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Rom 1:16

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:30-31

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; - Rom 3:22-25

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, - Eph 1:13

Jesus Christ said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." - John 6:47
The gospel Paul preached is not the same one Jesus preached.

One of these was a sinner, and one of them wasn't.

The gospel Paul preached is not the same one Jesus preached.

One of these was a sinner, and one of them wasn't.
But Christ sent Paul to preach the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. And John 6:47 says just by believing in Christ, a person is saved forever.

Yeah, Paul was a sinner, but he was chosen by Christ to be the apostle of the Gentiles.

You are not the apostle of the Gentiles.

But Christ sent Paul to preach the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. And John 6:47 says just by believing in Christ, a person is saved forever.
No' if Paul was anointed of God as Jesus was, which would have been Christ in him as Christ was in Jesus he would have been like Jesus in the Father as we all are who are anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God.

Christ in me is the same anointing of God who anointed Jesus by His Spirit in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt know who God was or His anointing until God came to him and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He did in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120, all of these and all today who has received from God the same anointing are of Christ mp different from the asnopinting Jesus received from God.

You cant know God at all without being anointed of Him, not even Jesus could escape that fact or Matt 3:16 would not have been written would it?
Yeah, Paul was a sinner, but he was chosen by Christ to be the apostle of the Gentiles.
Mp he wasn't he chose himself just as most in this forum choose themselves and makes your own doctrines just as Paul did.

If Paul had been anointed of God as Jesus became in Matt 3:16, there would have been no sin to fight against that thorn he said was in his flesh.

Truth is Paul bewitched you , he even admitted he used trickery to get you to follow him as a sinner instead of following Jesus to be without sin yourself. Look up Paul used trickery.
You are not the apostle of the Gentiles.
Correct, I am a son of God no different from who Jesus was in the Father.

Not one verse that says salvation is dependent on believing Jesus is God. You are delusional. You have a crazy false gospel.

Galatians 1
8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!

Not one verse that says salvation is dependent on believing Jesus is God. You are delusional. You have a crazy false gospel.

Galatians 1
8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!
Except these and many others. The bold and underlined phrases are why you must believe that Jesus Christ is God. The real Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

Paul warned about another Jesus being preached.

1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. - 2 For 11:1-4

Now why would Paul "fear" this? Because then people would not be getting saved.
Another Jesus is not the real Jesus Christ, who is God. Repent.

There are many false versions of Jesus preached and believed today. Some are:
There is no Christ less than God Almighty
There is no Jesus who approved of fornication, adultery, abortion, gay marriage, approved of LBGTQ.
There is no Jesus who evolved people from animals over eons.
There is no Jesus that allows for works for salvation.
There is no Jesus Christ who made the Pope in charge or called for infants to be baptized.
There is no Jesus Christ who said to pray to His mom.

All these and many more are another Jesus and false versions of Christ that cannot saved anyone because they are fake versions.

Except these and many others. The bold and underlined phrases are why you must believe that Jesus Christ is God. The real Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

Paul warned about another Jesus being preached.

1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. - 2 For 11:1-4

Now why would Paul "fear" this? Because then people would not be getting saved.
Another Jesus is not the real Jesus Christ, who is God. Repent.

There are many false versions of Jesus preached and believed today. Some are:
There is no Christ less than God Almighty
There is no Jesus who approved of fornication, adultery, abortion, gay marriage, approved of LBGTQ.
There is no Jesus who evolved people from animals over eons.
There is no Jesus that allows for works for salvation.
There is no Jesus Christ who made the Pope in charge or called for infants to be baptized.
There is no Jesus Christ who said to pray to His mom.

All these and many more are another Jesus and false versions of Christ that cannot saved anyone because they are fake versions.
I see the angle you're trying to take is that you believe Christ = God which also doesn't work. God made Jesus the Christ.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”

Again, you have a fake gospel and you show no signs of letting up. I can't stop you with reason and scripture, but God can and I hope He does.

I see the angle you're trying to take is that you believe Christ = God which also doesn't work. God made Jesus the Christ.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”

Again, you have a fake gospel and you show no signs of letting up. I can't stop you with reason and scripture, but God can and I hope He does.
Peter Is preaching to unbelieving Jews about Christ. Made in this verse means to be declared by the proof of the resurrection and that they are to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Christ.

But the scripture is quite clear that Jesus Christ is God and the scripture cannot be broken.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Gen 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

Jesus Christ, who always spoke the truth and is the judge of all, said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24

Peter Is preaching to unbelieving Jews about Christ. Made in this verse means to be declared by the proof of the resurrection and that they are to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Christ.

But the scripture is quite clear that Jesus Christ is God and the scripture cannot be broken.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Gen 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

Jesus Christ, who always spoke the truth and is the judge of all, said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24
You don't believe Jesus is who he said he is. For example, he never said he is God therefore you will die in your sins unless you stop believing that. He explained all you need to know about his identity already. He is the Son of God and the Messiah, but not God. God is Jesus' Father.

Matt 16
15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

You don't believe Jesus is who he said he is. For example, he never said he is God therefore you will die in your sins unless you stop believing that. He explained all you need to know about his identity already. He is the Son of God and the Messiah, but not God. God is Jesus' Father.

Matt 16
15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
Of course I believe who Jesus Christ said He is.

He id the Christ, the Son of the Living God,

But He also said He is I AM and that is God Almighty. So the shoe is on the other foot.

But Jesus said I AM. So Jesus Christ is God.

If that’s true then Jesus contradicted God and if Jesus is God then he contradicted himself and can’t seem to make his mind up.

The way I believe it removes all contradictions. The “I am” in John 8:58 is not a reference to deity.

If that’s true then Jesus contradicted God and if Jesus is God then he contradicted himself and can’t seem to make his mind up.

The way I believe it removes all contradictions. The “I am” in John 8:58 is not a reference to deity.
Jesus Christ declared He is "I AM" and that means God.
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

No he didnt at all. Here is what he said about himself and his God.
You just do not Believe Jesus in what he says is all.

John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

And God said He is the "I AM" in Exodus 3 and gave His specific name He would be remembered by. Jesus, Yeshua, Yahoshua, Son, Christ, Messiah, Immanuel, etc are none of the names God said He would be remembered by.

Exodus 3
14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD[YHWH], the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.

Therefore, there is a contradiction problem in your theology. The easiest way to explain this is that Jesus isn't God. You should look at the translation to resolve the issue you're facing.

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.
Exodus 3:14,15 explicitly identifies YHWH as God, the I AM, whereas none of the verses you provided do.

The difference is that you have the false assumption that if God is called something and Jesus is called the same thing then it means he's God. That's not true. Jesus isn't referred to as God in any of those and there are a plethora of other scriptures that plainly prove Jesus isn't God, such as John 17:3.

That being said, trying to keep it concise without posting a wall of scripture and talking points that you probably will not read.

So do you know why Jesus is referred to some of the same titles as God? It's because he's the Son of God. Every good son will be like their Father. You can tell who someone's son is by their behaviors, mannerisms, etc. Where did Jesus learn all of his doctrines and mannerisms from? He learned them from God, but he isn't God.

Back