Where will you spend eternity?

No you're deceived, blind, etc. The Word is the logos of God, it means something said; by implication, a topic, also reasoning or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, the Divine Expression. It's basically a narrative about God creating using words. Think back to Genesis 1 where God spoke and created. It say's Jesus was begotten in verse 14, it means he didn't exist before being begotten.

Also, look at Revelation 20 where Jesus and the word (logos) are not the same things.

4Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word [Logos] of God,

Jesus isn't clearly not the creator or God in Acts 4:23-31. God is the creator and Sovereign Lord and Jesus is the holy servant. You're preaching a false gospel.

Refers to God, not Jesus. Look at the context where it says the "Word is God" it doesn't say the "Word is Jesus."

Furthermore, John 1:9,30 show Jesus is a man who God gave light to.

That's God again, not Jesus. Jesus didn't exist until he was begotten in John 1:14

Colossians 1:15 says Jesus was created:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Wow. Denying that Jesus Christ is God Almighty must be so offensive to God that Gid sends a strong delusion upon those that have taken captive by it. But don’t worry. I will use all the scripture that I can. I will also pray for you that God will give you repentance to the acknowledging of this truth.

John 1 is written about Jesus Christ. You are blind to not see that.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ
John 1:1-17

Wow. Denying that Jesus Christ is God Almighty must be so offensive to God that Gid sends a strong delusion upon those that have taken captive by it. But don’t worry. I will use all the scripture that I can. I will also pray for you that God will give you repentance to the acknowledging of this truth.

John 1 is written about Jesus Christ. You are blind to not see that.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ
John 1:1-17

Seems you’re just copying and pasting the same things over and over and ignoring all information to the contrary. If you had even read what I had I just wrote, you would have seen your argument for Jesus being God got debunked already. You’re preaching a false gospel. Jesus denied being God.

You’re misinterpreting what you’re reading in John 1. For example, no where in the Bible did Jesus plainly say he is God nor did anyone else plainly say it.

Contrary to the accusations against him of claiming to be God, Jesus said he’s a man. That’s a denial of being God

John 8
40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.

Seems you’re just copying and pasting the same things over and over and ignoring all information to the contrary. If you had even read what I had I just wrote, you would have seen your argument for Jesus being God got debunked already. You’re preaching a false gospel. Jesus denied being God.

You’re misinterpreting what you’re reading in John 1. For example, no where in the Bible did Jesus plainly say he is God nor did anyone else plainly say it.

Contrary to the accusations against him of claiming to be God, Jesus said he’s a man. That’s a denial of being God

John 8
40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.
I am trying to show you the very verses that debunk your error. But I added 3 more verses of John 1. So I am not just posting the same thing again as you have misstate. As to refuting any verses which clearly prove Jesus Christ is God Almighty, you are just ignoring what they clearly say. Remember there are 100s of verses which prove Christ is God, who created all things and there is nothing that He did not create.

I am trying to show you the very verses that debunk your error. But I added 3 more verses of John 1. So I am not just posting the same thing again as you have misstate. As to refuting any verses which clearly prove Jesus Christ is God Almighty, you are just ignoring what they clearly say. Remember there are 100s of verses which prove Christ is God, who created all things and there is nothing that He did not create.

I have 100s of verses that prove Jesus isn’t God and I have a lot of good reasons for believing he isn’t. I see God said worshipping anyone or anything as a god or God is idolatry. Exodus 20:1-6.

Jesus is a man, a human. It means he’s created and he has a human mother descended from Adam. Therefore Jesus is descended from Adam as scripture states in Luke 3:23-38. God isn’t descended from Adam. God created Adam.

Jesus died. God can’t die, but God raised him from the dead. Trust me I have hundreds of proofs and reasons for Jesus not being God. It’s all over the Bible.

Acts 2
22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.

God made Jesus the lord and Christ:

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”

I never said that.
I have studied the word of God for over 20 years.
You can study it, learn to read it in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin, you can memorize it you can quote it, bu obviously you cant comprehend the spiritual aspect of it. You dont have a clue what it actually says is all.
as I said where in the Bible does it say that Jesus Christ is not God?
Everywhere, you really cant read where Jesus was Gods child, His son? If you cant see that and what Jesus declared of his God and prayed to his God for you to be like Him as well, then there really isn't anything God can do in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 which is His way.

All you have done is form your own religion based on ignorance, defiant to the ways of God that His anointing be your own anointing just asa Jesus received in Matt 3:16 from God Himself. You just do not believe what it written is all.

And I am not going over the same scriptures that we have over and over, you cant comprehend what they are saying at all.

From lack in spiritual discernment of the scriptures, your salvation is by the laws you have created just as the Jewish beliefs to regulate your salvation aside from Gods salvation who saved Jesus from your laws in Matt 3;16.

But the word of God says it clearly in John 1

I have 100s of verses that prove Jesus isn’t God and I have a lot of good reasons for believing he isn’t. I see God said worshipping anyone or anything as a god or God is idolatry. Exodus 20:1-6.

Jesus is a man, a human. It means he’s created and he has a human mother descended from Adam. Therefore Jesus is descended from Adam as scripture states in Luke 3:23-38. God isn’t descended from Adam. God created Adam.

Jesus died. God can’t die, but God raised him from the dead. Trust me I have hundreds of proofs and reasons for Jesus not being God. It’s all over the Bible.

Acts 2
22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”
He cant hear it, refuses to even try and understand. He has been so indoctrinated by mans laws formed through opinions he will never see who Jesus was, and who God is until he breaks those ties of mans opinions that tickle his ear.

Acts 2

Acts 2
You have not a single verse that shines that Jesus Christ
He cant hear it, refuses to even try and understand. He has been so indoctrinated by mans laws formed through opinions he will never see who Jesus was, and who God is until he breaks those ties of mans opinions that tickle his ear.
I do not listen to men. I just read and study the scriptures. Have for over 20 years.

You have not a single verse that shines that Jesus Christ

I do not listen to men. I just read and study the scriptures. Have for over 20 years.
Man wrote it my friend. Looks like you would have learned that after 20 years. But I do agree that you do not listen to these who did write it as you say.

Man wrote it my friend. Looks like you would have learned that after 20 years. But I do agree that you do not listen to these who did write it as you say.
Man wrote what? The Bible? of course Man wrote the Bible but it is inspired by God. In fact no words of men are needed.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Man wrote what? The Bible? of course Man wrote the Bible but it is inspired by God. In fact no words of men are needed.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Inspiried by whom or what is the real question. Some of the things men wrote in there are not the same teachings as Jesus taught at all, especially in the case of Paul who made his own doctrine as a sinner who saw in the ways of God through his own eyes instead fo seeing God as Jesus did, and instead of being perfect even as his Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus taught us to be, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin, Paul went to the grave as a sinner he said he was.

Paul even stated he used trickery, witchcraft, to get you to follow his doctrine as a sinner instead of Jesus in holiness and without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God 1 John 3:9. Paul was of 1 John 3:8 as the sinner he said he was. And Paul was not born of God and said so, he tried to get into Gods kingdom by adoption, which is of law instead of being born of God His child. Paul made uo his own doctrine for his beliefs just as most in this forum does who has no intent in being that person of Christ who is anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God which would be Christ in you.

It is better for me to follow that what was quoted of Jesus instead of Paul. Jesus trusted no man only the Father nor do I. God Himself is quite capable of making His word flesh, my flesh. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within me, see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. That is exactly why I follow Jesus and not anyone else opinions about Jesus or his God who sent him.

Not very many hear God as Jesus did and obey God Himself as Jesus did.

Last edited:
Inspiried by whom or what is the real question. Some of the things men wrote in there are not the same teachings as Jesus taught at all, especially in the case of Paul who made his own doctrine as a sinner. See in the ways of God through his own eyes instead of being perfect even as his Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus taught us to be, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin.

Paul even stated he used trickery, witchcraft, to get you to follow his doctrine as a sinner instead of Jesus in holiness and without sin. Cannot sin because I am born of God 1 John 3:9, Paul was of 1 John 3:8 as the sinner he said he was. And Paul was not born of God and said so, he tried to get into Gods kingdom by adoption, which is of law instead of being born of God His child.

It is better for me to follow that what was quoted of Jesus instead of Paul. Jesus trusted no man only the Father nor do I. God Himself is quite capable of making His word flesh, our flesh. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. That is exactly why I follow Jesus and not anyone else opinions about Jesus or his God who sent him.
It clearly says that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God ... So note only is it all true but nothing else is needed.

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17

It clearly says that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God ... So note only is it all true but nothing else is needed.

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 3:16-17
Is not everyone here inspired by God? just ask them and I think you will see that everyone here writes about Him. Some say Jesus was God, some say Jesus was Gods son, some say Gods kingdom will come someday as a man, such as Luke says the kingdom of God doest come with observation but is within you.

Jesus said Be perfect, walks a he walks in his same light, be as I am and one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one John 17. The kingdom of God doesn't come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17 :20-21. His word is supposed to be in you not written on stone nor a page of paper. His word became flesh, our flesh and flows out from us as living waters just as it did with Jesus.

Now tell us which ones of these were inspired by God? Man wrote the Bible by their own experiences with God just as they do here. That is all that the Bible is is man testimonies of their dealings with God, just as you read of men in this very forum.

Who is right and who is wrong? You are not looking of the reality in this at all, your understanding of scripture is very elementary.

Ones self desire to be right for their religion may not be of God at all no matter who wrote it.

Jesus didnt write anything what is said of him is second hand information, written my men.

Is not everyone here inspired by God? just ask them and I think you will see that everyone here writes about Him. Some say Jesus was God, some say Jesus was Gods son, some say Gods kingdom will come someday as a man, such as Luke says the kingdom of God doest come with observation but is within you.

Jesus said Be perfect, walks a he walks in his same light, be as I am and one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one John 17. The kingdom of God doesn't come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17 :20-21. His word is supposed to be in you not written on stone nor a page of paper. His word became flesh, our flesh and flows out from us as living waters just as it did with Jesus.

Now tell us which ones of these were inspired by God? Man wrote the Bible by their own experiences with God just as they do here. That is all that the Bible is is man testimonies of their dealings with God, just as you read of men in this very forum.

Who is right and who is wrong? You are not looking of the reality in this at all, your understanding of scripture is very elementary.

Ones self desire to be right for their religion may not be of God at all no matter who wrote it.

Jesus didnt write anything what is said of him is second hand information, written my men.
Well not obviously all. I say that Jesus Christ is God and most Christians over the last 2000 years agree. That is because there is not a single verse which says that Jesus Christ is not God. You, on the other hand are saying that Jesus Christ is not God. a small minority agree with you. Both camps cannot be both right. That makes no sense. So no, not all are "inspired" by God.

You fail to understand what Paul wrote:

All Scripture is what is written in the Bible. And nothing else is needed for doctrine. Any thing else is false if it disagrees with scripture as are you with your words about this matter.

Well not obviously all. I say that Jesus Christ is God and most Christians over the last 2000 years agree.
Now that is a truth. The question arises if they were christian at all to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God as God sent Jesus to show you how that works in you from God Himself that as with most claiming to be christian reject of Him. These would know God is a Spirit and not a man. But there are a few of us who has found His ways and in His same image.
That is because there is not a single verse which says that Jesus Christ is not God.
Yo didnt copy and past where Jesus said he was God, Im still waiting.
You, on the other hand are saying that Jesus Christ is not God.
No I dont at all -- all I do is repeat that what Jesus said of himself that he could do noting at all without his God who sent him.
a small minority agree with you.
Bingo, few who find His ways!
Both camps cannot be both right.
Only the same God Who came to Jesus be in you is the right One.
That makes no sense. So no, not all are "inspired" by God.
But you said these were inspired by God?
You fail to understand what Paul wrote:
Perhaps it isn't I who doesnt understand Paul?
Which God, the one of flesh or the One who is a Spirit and in mans flesh?
All Scripture is what is written in the Bible. And nothing else is needed for doctrine. Any thing else is false if it disagrees with scripture as are you with your words about this matter.
Then why is Jesus being Gods son false for you?

A father is not his son. That is so lame to think so.

If you have children of you're own, which one of them is your father?

That is a false accusation. I believe that Jesus Christ is "THE Son of God". Note that capitalized Son. You have a non capitalized "son" /
You have resorted to such because you have not a single verse from the Bible to support your false theory.
Jesus Christ is also God.

Now that is a truth. The question arises if they were christian at all to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God as God sent Jesus to show you how that works in you from God Himself that as with most claiming to be christian reject of Him. These would know God is a Spirit and not a man. But there are a few of us who has found His ways and in His same image.

Yo didnt copy and past where Jesus said he was God, Im still waiting.

No I dont at all -- all I do is repeat that what Jesus said of himself that he could do noting at all without his God who sent him.

Bingo, few who find His ways!

Only the same God Who came to Jesus be in you is the right One.

But you said these were inspired by God?

Perhaps it isn't I who doesnt understand Paul?

Which God, the one of flesh or the One who is a Spirit and in mans flesh?

A father is not his son. That is so lame to think so.

If you have children of you're own, which one of them is your father?
The following also proves Christ is God. In fact every time Christ is called the Son of God makes Him equal with God. That means Christ is God.
The score is now 9-0

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. - John 5:18

both God and Jesus Christ are called “I am” meaning always was and always will be. Thus Jesus Christ is God.
that makes it 11 proofs that Christ is God and 0 that deny Christ is God

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exo 3:14

The following also proves Christ is God. In fact every time Christ is called the Son of God makes Him equal with God. That means Christ is God.
The score is now 9-0

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. - John 5:18
You dont know anything of the Bible. You really cant see that these, just as you, falsely accused that man of being God, even some here has falsely accused me of the very same thing for the very same reason.

both God and Jesus Christ are called “I am” meaning always was and always will be. Thus Jesus Christ is God.
that makes it 11 proofs that Christ is God and 0 that deny Christ is God

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exo 3:14
You never will get it, and I quote that you say I never quote,

John 12:49. “For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.

You just do not believe Jesus in what he says is all. Read it -- Jesus was not speaking of himself just as he said that you do not believe of him at all even though it is quoted of him. LOL

What would it take for you to believe Jesus ? I know what it would take, but obviously you dont.

Back