Where will you spend eternity?

You dont know anything of the Bible. You really cant see that these, just as you, falsely accused that man of being God, even some here has falsely accused me of the very same thing for the very same reason.
Here are just 5 simple proofs. Which one of these do you believe? Because if you believe even one of them then you would believe Jesus Christ is God.
For example - God refers of himself as THE first and THE last. Christ is called THE first and THE last 3 times in these verses and THE beginning and THE end 3x also. The word THE is unique.
Logic:
The First = God
The last = God
Jesus Christ = the Last
Jesus Christ = the First
Therefore Jesus Christ = God (transitive property)

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

So really there are 20 points here
total score so far is 31-0

The following also proves Christ is God.
yes Christ is God, it is His mind that we are anointed of, Christ in us is Gods anointing in us. You are not anointed of God to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God are you?
In fact every time Christ is called the Son of God makes Him equal with God. That means Christ is God.
The score is now 9-0
Every time Gods son is referred to the Christ is because that man was anointed of Gods same Mind, Spirit. You dont know what it is to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ do you?

Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. - John 5:18
God is my Father as well but that doesnt make me a god anymore than it made Jesus a god. BTW, we all who has from God His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following are equal with Him. Here lets quote that what Jesus had to say about that in John 17 when he prayed to his God for you to be oink the father and the Father be sin you as He was in Jesus. here read it, then give ma a score from 1-10. LOL.

Read Jesus prayer to his God and give him a score as you do me LOL.

17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

You dont believe a word for what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him as he was like Him. Now try and explain that away by your edits as you do all scripture.

Just admit that you do not believe Jesus in these things. How can I have respect for you if you are not willing to repent of your own ways to regulate your beliefs for a god and adhere to Jesus ways in the Father?

yes Christ is God, it is His mind that we are anointed of, Christ in us is Gods anointing in us. You are not anointed of God to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God are you?

Every time Gods son is referred to the Christ is because that man was anointed of Gods same Mind, Spirit. You dont know what it is to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ do you?

God is my Father as well but that doesnt make me a god anymore than it made Jesus a god. BTW, we all who has from God His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following are equal with Him. Here lets quote that what Jesus had to say about that in John 17 when he prayed to his God for you to be oink the father and the Father be sin you as He was in Jesus. here read it, then give ma a score from 1-10. LOL.

Read Jesus prayer to his God and give him a score as you do me LOL.

17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

You dont believe a word for what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him as he was like Him. Now try and explain that away by your edits as you do all scripture.

Just admit that you do not believe Jesus in these things. How can I have respect for you if you are not willing to repent of your own ways to regulate your beliefs for a god and adhere to Jesus ways in the Father?
Again with false accusation. Amazing. Maybe I should deduct a point every time you accuse me. Of course I believe all scripture and understand it,

I think I will
total score 31- (0-3) = -3

Now you said "of course Christ is God"
so are you are now admitting that Jesus Christ is God?
yet you then use your own words.

By the way, ll of Jesus Christ is God, not just His mind/

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. - Matt 28:6

Reactions: Mik
Again with false accusation. Amazing. Maybe I should deduct a point every time you accuse me. Of course I believe all scripture and understand it,

I think I will
total score 31- (0-3) = -3

Now you said "of course Christ is God"
so are you are now admitting that Jesus Christ is God?
yet you then use your own words.

By the way, ll of Jesus Christ is God, not just His mind/

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. - Matt 28:6
Ill keep quoting this until you see your errors.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Ill keep quoting this until you see your errors.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
Yes the Father, who is God, sent the Son, who is God. This is well known. But both are God.

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. - 1 John 4:14

Of course God alone is the only Saviour. Jesus Christ is the only Saviour. So Jesus Christ is God.

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. - Isa 43:11

And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. - John 4:42

That makes the running tally
34 to -3
I will try to do the highlights later.

Here is a recap of some of the very many proofs in the holy scriptures that prove that Jesus Christ is God.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things.
But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Note the following gets 2 pts as I explained when I posted this one.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

The following gets 4 pts (2x2) as I explained when I posted it.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

In the following verse Jesus declares Himself as “I am”.
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. see Exodus 3:14. So Christ is God, always was, always will be God.

In the following verse, Jesus did not correct Thomas when Thomas called Jesus Christ, “God”.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

The following gets 20 pts (10 for each the beginning, first first, Alpha and 10 for each the last, the end, Omega)
In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Rev 1:18, Christ is called “the Almighty”. Thus, Jesus Christ is God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Revelation 22:6 it says “… the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”
In Revelation 22:16 it says “ I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches …”
Comparing the 2 verses , it is clear that Jesus Christ is the Lord God of the holy prophets. So this is yet another proof that Jesus Christ is God.

Of course God alone is the only Saviour. Jesus Christ is the only Saviour. So Jesus Christ is God.
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. - John 4:42

God is the Lord (Psalm 18:31). Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 12:3). Therefore Jesus Christ is God. (transitive property of login)

Here God the Father instructs His angels to worship Jesus Christ. Only God is to be worshipped. So Jesus Christ is God.
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Here God the Father calls Jesus Christ, "God"
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

So the score is 38-0. I have restored the 4 penalty points to you.

Please contemplate that no one has ever found a single verse that denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Over 31,000 verses in the King James Bible. almost 800,000 words. Not a single mention. Zero. None. Many have tried over the last 2000 years. Not a single one has been found. Why? because there are none.

Here is a recap of some of the very many proofs in the holy scriptures that prove that Jesus Christ is God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Note the following gets 2 pts as I explained when I posted this one.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. see Exodus 3:14. So Christ is God, always was, always will be God.

In the following verse, Jesus did not correct Thomas when Thomas called Jesus Christ, “God”.

The following gets 20 pts (10 for each the beginning, first first, Alpha and 10 for each the last, the end, Omega)

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Revelation 22:6 it says “… the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”
In Revelation 22:16 it says “ I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches …”
Comparing the 2 verses , it is clear that Jesus Christ is the Lord God of the holy prophets. So this is yet another proof that Jesus Christ is God.

God is the Lord (Psalm 18:31). Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 12:3). Therefore Jesus Christ is God. (transitive property of login)

Here God the Father instructs His angels to worship Jesus Christ. Only God is to be worshipped. So Jesus Christ is God.
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Please contemplate that no one has ever found a single verse that denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Over 31,000 verses in the King James Bible. almost 800,000 words. Not a single mention. Zero. None. Many have tried over the last 2000 years. Not a single one has been found. Why? because there are none.

And none of them just come right out and say "Jesus is God" or something to that effect. Jesus didn't ever clearly say it either. Without an explicit admission, anything one sees as a suggestion is just an interpretation. More importantly, how do you deal with the strong evidence against Jesus being God? Let me try to concisely explain.

God is not a man:

1. “God is not a man” – Numbers 23:19
2. “For I am God, and not man,” – Hosea 11:9

Jesus is called a man many times:

1. “a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40
2. “a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.” – Acts 2:22
3. “He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed.” – Acts 17:31
4. “the man Christ Jesus,” – 1 Timothy 2:5

God is not a son of man:

1. “God is not a man…or a son of man,” – Numbers 23:19

The Bible calls Jesus “the son of man”:

1. “so the Son of Man will be” – Matthew 12:40
2. “For the Son of Man will come” – Matthew 16:27
3. “the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” – Matthew 16:28

“Son of man” is used to refer to humans:

1. “the son of man, who is but a worm!” – Job 25:6
2. “the son of man You have raised up for Yourself.” – Psalm 80:17
3. “O LORD, what is man, that You regard him, the son of man that You think of him?” – Psalm 144:3
4. “Son of man,” He said to me, “stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” – Ezekiel 2:1

Jesus denied being God:

1. “Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
2. “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Contrary to the accusations of claiming to be God, Jesus said he is a man:
1. “you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40

God is greater than Jesus:

1. “the Father is greater than I.” – John 14:28
2. “My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all.” – John 10:29

Jesus never instructed anyone to worship him:

1. “When you pray, say: ‘Father, hallowed be Your name.” – Luke 11:2
2. “in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.” – John 16:23
3. “the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” John 4:23

Jesus worshipped the Only True God:

1. “ that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
2. “He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” – Luke 6:12
3. “the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,” – Matthew 20:28

Jesus prayed to God:

1. “He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed,” – Matthew 26:39
2. “in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,” – Hebrews 5:7

The disciples did not believe Jesus is God:

1. “Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know” – Acts 2:22
2. “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, “ – Acts 3:13
3. “God, having raised up His Servant Jesus” – Acts 3:26

The disciples prayed to God, saying Jesus is a servant:

1. “they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,” – Acts 4:24
2. “ Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed,” – Acts 4:27
3. “Your holy Servant Jesus.” – Acts 4:30

Jesus is God’s chosen servant:

1. ““Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!” – Matthew 12:18

Jesus cannot do anything of himself:

1. “the Son can do nothing of Himself,” – John 5:19
2. “I can of Myself do nothing.” – John 5:30

God Gave Jesus the power to forgive sins:

1. “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” – Matthew 9:6
2. “Now when the multitudes saw it, they marveled and glorified God, who had given such power to men.” – Matthew 9:8

Last edited:
And none of them just come right out and say "Jesus is God" or something to that effect. Jesus didn't ever clearly say it either. Without an explicit admission, anything one sees as a suggestion is just an interpretation. More importantly, how do you deal with the strong evidence against Jesus being God? Let me try to concisely explain.

God is not a man:

1. “God is not a man” – Numbers 23:19
2. “For I am God, and not man,” – Hosea 11:9

Jesus is called a man many times:

1. “a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40
2. “a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.” – Acts 2:22
3. “He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed.” – Acts 17:31
4. “the man Christ Jesus,” – 1 Timothy 2:5

God is not a son of man:

1. “God is not a man…or a son of man,” – Numbers 23:19

The Bible calls Jesus “the son of man”:

1. “so the Son of Man will be” – Matthew 12:40
2. “For the Son of Man will come” – Matthew 16:27
3. “the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.” – Matthew 16:28

“Son of man” is used to refer to humans:

1. “the son of man, who is but a worm!” – Job 25:6
2. “the son of man You have raised up for Yourself.” – Psalm 80:17
3. “O LORD, what is man, that You regard him, the son of man that You think of him?” – Psalm 144:3
4. “Son of man,” He said to me, “stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” – Ezekiel 2:1

Jesus denied being God:

1. “Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
2. “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Contrary to the accusations of claiming to be God, Jesus said he is a man:
1. “you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40

God is greater than Jesus:

1. “the Father is greater than I.” – John 14:28
2. “My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all.” – John 10:29

Jesus never instructed anyone to worship him:

1. “When you pray, say: ‘Father, hallowed be Your name.” – Luke 11:2
2. “in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.” – John 16:23
3. “the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” John 4:23

Jesus worshipped the Only True God:

1. “ that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
2. “He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” – Luke 6:12
3. “the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,” – Matthew 20:28

Jesus prayed to God:

1. “He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed,” – Matthew 26:39
2. “in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,” – Hebrews 5:7

The disciples did not believe Jesus is God:

1. “Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know” – Acts 2:22
2. “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, “ – Acts 3:13
3. “God, having raised up His Servant Jesus” – Acts 3:26

The disciples prayed to God, saying Jesus is a servant:

1. “they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,” – Acts 4:24
2. “ Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed,” – Acts 4:27
3. “Your holy Servant Jesus.” – Acts 4:30

Jesus is God’s chosen servant:

1. ““Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!” – Matthew 12:18

Jesus cannot do anything of himself:

1. “the Son can do nothing of Himself,” – John 5:19
2. “I can of Myself do nothing.” – John 5:30

God Gave Jesus the power to forgive sins:

1. “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” – Matthew 9:6
2. “Now when the multitudes saw it, they marveled and glorified God, who had given such power to men.” – Matthew 9:8
Well actually the passages are all from the word of God. So they are all true. Those there are many proofs that Jesus Christ is God.

Now I am glad you posted all these in one post. Thanks for the work you did. But they all revolved around the premise that if Jesus Christ is a man then He cannot be God. But it seems that you do not understand the incarnation of Christ.

Here is the absolute true word of God Almighty given through John the apostle of Jesus Christ and also through Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - John 1:14

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16

Now Paul also tells us why God had to become a man to atone for the sins of the world.

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. - 1 Cor 15:21

Now only God could atone for sins because all men are sinners and therefor could not atone for sins. Only a sinless blood sacrifice could atone for sins. You could not do it. I could not do it. No person of the earth could do it.

One last point. In the OT, God said He is not a man. At that time, that was true. He did not say He would not become a man.

And of course since the word of God has very many clear proofs that Jesus Christ is God, the opposite cannot be true.

You have to remember. The Word of God has been shown to them many times. They lack the Hoy Spirit to understand. The father of lies has them blind and deaf to the Truth. If you feel called to keep planting seeds, I will pray for as you share the Truth through God's Word and I will pray for them that God will open their hearts to receive the Truth and stop spreading their heresy.

You have to remember. The Word of God has been shown to them many times. They lack the Hoy Spirit to understand. The father of lies has them blind and deaf to the Truth. If you feel called to keep planting seeds, I will pray for as you share the Truth through God's Word and I will pray for them that God will open their hearts to receive.
Thanks very much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit. - James 5:17-18

There are many instances where the saved prayed for each other. I can certainly use some. I will also pray for you.
as to their blindness:

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. - 2 Tim 2:24-26

Thanks very much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit. - James 5:17-18
A good Word.
There are many instances where the saved prayed for each other. I can certainly use some. I will also pray for you.
Thank you.
as to their blindness:

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. - 2 Tim 2:24-26
Amen.

Well actually the passages are all from the word of God. So they are all true. Those there are many proofs that Jesus Christ is God.

Now I am glad you posted all these in one post. Thanks for the work you did. But they all revolved around the premise that if Jesus Christ is a man then He cannot be God. But it seems that you do not understand the incarnation of Christ.
Son of God also applies to humans:

Luke 20
34Jesus answered, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage. 36In fact, they can no longer die, because they are like the angels. And since they are sons of the resurrection, they are sons of God.

Here is the absolute true word of God Almighty given through John the apostle of Jesus Christ and also through Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - John 1:14
The logos of God refers to God's thoughts, Jesus existing in God's foreknowledge and being created.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. - 1 Timothy 3:16
Refers to God being in Jesus, just like God can be in other humans.

1 Corinthians 3
16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

Now Paul also tells us why God had to become a man to atone for the sins of the world.

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. - 1 Cor 15:21

That does not say God became a man.

Now only God could atone for sins because all men are sinners and therefor could not atone for sins. Only a sinless blood sacrifice could atone for sins. You could not do it. I could not do it. No person of the earth could do it.
Did God become sin and die or did a man become sin and die?

2 Corinthians 5
21God made Him who knew no sin to be sinb on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

One last point. In the OT, God said He is not a man. At that time, that was true. He did not say He would not become a man.
God does not change. God does not lie.

And of course since the word of God has very many clear proofs that Jesus Christ is God, the opposite cannot be true.
And of course since the word of God has very man clear proofs that Jesus Christ is not God, the opposite cannot be true.

Son of God also applies to humans:

Luke 20
34Jesus answered, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage. 36In fact, they can no longer die, because they are like the angels. And since they are sons of the resurrection, they are sons of God.

The logos of God refers to God's thoughts, Jesus existing in God's foreknowledge and being created.

Refers to God being in Jesus, just like God can be in other humans.

1 Corinthians 3
16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

That does not say God became a man.

Did God become sin and die or did a man become sin and die?

2 Corinthians 5
21God made Him who knew no sin to be sinb on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

God does not change. God does not lie.

And of course since the word of God has very man clear proofs that Jesus Christ is not God, the opposite cannot be true.
Not a single verse denies the deity of Christ.

the sons of God in lower case means not deity
the Son of God in upper case means deity

so again you have a false precept.

Yes the Father, who is God, sent the Son, who is God. This is well known. But both are God.
It is well known to those who never has heard God themselves as Jesus heard Him in Matt 3:16. You never have head God as Adam did in gen 3:22, you have heard God as Abraham heard Him, you havent heard God as Moses heard Him, you havent heard God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, you havent heard God as 120 in an upper room heard Him. That is the real reason that you have multiple gods that you can control instead of hearing the One all these heard from directly.

You have no relationship to this God as these did that is very very obvious. For if you had head God as these did, you would be like them as well in God and in His same image as He creates man to be Spiritually. He is a Spirit but for you your god is a man and you cant even communicate with that god of flesh.
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. - 1 John 4:14
That is exactly what I have been trekking you. Jesus can save you if you will follow Him to the One who saved him from the very laws of the temple that you have built to house your gods.
Only in ignorance for who God is does one worship men as gods.

Thats what Im sayin, and that is what Jesus said as well, he couldn't do anything either without his God who sent him to lead you to Gods salvation.
That makes the running tally
You sure try and keep tally on your mistakes.
34 to -3
I will try to do the highlights later.
No need' I already know your heart and who you are.

OH' BTW -- 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Not a single verse denies the deity of Christ.

the sons of God in lower case means not deity
the Son of God in upper case means deity

so again you have a false precept.

I have the true interpretation. Yours is false.

Something you should know about translating koine Greek to English is that they didn’t have capitalization or punctuation in Greek. It means when they wrote it in English, if they assign capital letters or punctuation, it’s a translation. It can have errors and inaccuracies because it’s an interpretation.

I have the true interpretation. Yours is false.

Something you should know about translating koine Greek to English is that they didn’t have capitalization or punctuation in Greek. It means when they wrote it in English, if they assign capital letters or punctuation, it’s a translation. It can have errors and inaccuracies because it’s an interpretation.
I believe God has provided His word in other languages. What is impossible with God?

It is well known to those who never has heard God themselves as Jesus heard Him in Matt 3:16. You never have head God as Adam did in gen 3:22, you have heard God as Abraham heard Him, you havent heard God as Moses heard Him, you havent heard God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, you havent heard God as 120 in an upper room heard Him. That is the real reason that you have multiple gods that you can control instead of hearing the One all these heard from directly.

You have no relationship to this God as these did that is very very obvious. For if you had head God as these did, you would be like them as well in God and in His same image as He creates man to be Spiritually. He is a Spirit but for you your god is a man and you cant even communicate with that god of flesh.

That is exactly what I have been trekking you. Jesus can save you if you will follow Him to the One who saved him from the very laws of the temple that you have built to house your gods.

Only in ignorance for who God is does one worship men as gods.

Thats what Im sayin, and that is what Jesus said as well, he couldn't do anything either without his God who sent him to lead you to Gods salvation.

You sure try and keep tally on your mistakes.

No need' I already know your heart and who you are.

OH' BTW -- 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
No one in 2000 years has ever found a single verse which denies that Jesus Christ is God. Why? Because there are none.
Think for a moment. Why?

I believe God has provided His word in other languages. What is impossible with God?

Jesus is not called by God’s name. Nor is Jesus remembered that way.

Exodus 3
15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, [YHWH] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.

Jesus is not called by God’s name. Nor is Jesus remembered that way.

Exodus 3
15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD, [YHWH] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.
YHWH is the Tetragrammaton. The Hebrew letters each have a meaning. The letters in the Tetragrammaton mean
hand behold (Creator) nail behold (Crucified Saviour). There are 6828 occurrences of this in the OT. Each one proves Jesus Christ is God Almighty the Creator and Saviour. Thanks. I am saving that for later. There are just so many proofs that Jesus Christ is God.
the name Jesus actually means God as Saviour.

YHWH is the Tetragrammaton. The Hebrew letters each have a meaning. The letters in the Tetragrammaton mean
hand behold (Creator) nail behold (Crucified Saviour). There are 6828 occurrences of this in the OT. Each one proves Jesus Christ is God Almighty the Creator and Saviour. Thanks. I am saving that for later. There are just so many proofs that Jesus Christ is God.
the name Jesus actually means God as Saviour.
That’s a new one and I have never heard of that invented doctrine yet. What denomination are you a part of? For full transparency, I am a Biblical Unitarian.

Jesus isn’t the Creator in Acts 4 so your interpretation must be way off. Let’s see if this helps.

See below, the Sovereign Lord God and Creator that Peter and John prayed to is not the holy servant Jesus.

Acts 4
23On their release, Peter and John returned to their own people and reported everything that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them. 25You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of Your servant, our father David:
‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
26The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against His Anointed One.’
27In fact, this is the very city where Herod and Pontius Pilate conspired with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed. 28They carried out what Your hand and will had decided beforehand would happen. 29And now, Lord, consider their threats, and enable Your servants to speak Your word with complete boldness,30as You stretch out Your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.”

31After they had prayed, their meeting place was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

Back