Where will you spend eternity?

That’s a new one and I have never heard of that invented doctrine yet. What denomination are you a part of? For full transparency, I am a Biblical Unitarian.

Jesus isn’t the Creator in Acts 4 so your interpretation must be way off. Let’s see if this helps.

See below, the Sovereign Lord God and Creator that Peter and John prayed to is not the holy servant Jesus.

Acts 4
23On their release, Peter and John returned to their own people and reported everything that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24When the believers heard this, they lifted up their voices to God with one accord. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “You made the heaven and the earth and the sea and everything in them. 25You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of Your servant, our father David:
‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
26The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against His Anointed One.’
27In fact, this is the very city where Herod and Pontius Pilate conspired with the Gentiles and the people of Israel against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed. 28They carried out what Your hand and will had decided beforehand would happen. 29And now, Lord, consider their threats, and enable Your servants to speak Your word with complete boldness,30as You stretch out Your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.”

31After they had prayed, their meeting place was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.
Why didn’t Peter, James, John or Paul ever warn about the error of deifying Christ?
why didn’t Jesus Christ warn about this?

Jesus Christ clearly told us all things. The Bible reveals all things.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 16-17

Why didn’t Peter, James, John or Paul ever warn about the error of deifying Christ?
why didn’t Jesus Christ warn about this?

Jesus Christ clearly told us all things. The Bible reveals all things.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. - 2 Tim 16-17

Paul warned about making a man into an idol. Jesus is referred to as a man all over the Bible.

Romans 1
22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Paul warned about making a man into an idol. Jesus is referred to as a man all over the Bible.

Romans 1
22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
But never warned about Jesus Christ being deified. Your wrong again

But never warned about Jesus Christ being deified. Your wrong again
Paul’s theology is that Jesus is a man. Even decades after Jesus ascended to heaven Paul and the whole lot kept calling him a man. Wouldn’t that be a huge oversight to refer to God as a man if in fact God isn’t a man?

Here’s an example about Paul’s belief of Jesus being a man post-ascension. Clearly the man Jesus isn’t the God.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Paul’s theology is that Jesus is a man. Even decades after Jesus ascended to heaven Paul and the whole lot kept calling him a man. Wouldn’t that be a huge oversight to refer to God as a man if in fact God isn’t a man?

Here’s an example about Paul’s belief of Jesus being a man post-ascension. Clearly the man Jesus isn’t the God.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
Here is a recap of some of the very many proofs in the holy scriptures that prove that Jesus Christ is God.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things.
But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Note the following gets 2 pts as I explained when I posted this one.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

The following gets 4 pts (2x2) as I explained when I posted it.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

In the following verse Jesus declares Himself as “I am”.
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. see Exodus 3:14. So Christ is God, always was, always will be God.

In the following verse, Jesus did not correct Thomas when Thomas called Jesus Christ, “God”.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

The following gets 20 pts (10 for each the beginning, first first, Alpha and 10 for each the last, the end, Omega)
In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Rev 1:18, Christ is called “the Almighty”. Thus, Jesus Christ is God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Revelation 22:6 it says “… the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”
In Revelation 22:16 it says “ I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches …”
Comparing the 2 verses , it is clear that Jesus Christ is the Lord God of the holy prophets. So this is yet another proof that Jesus Christ is God.

Of course God alone is the only Saviour. Jesus Christ is the only Saviour. So Jesus Christ is God.
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. - Isa 43:11
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. - John 4:42

God is the Lord (Psalm 18:31). Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 12:3). Therefore Jesus Christ is God. (transitive property of login)

Here God the Father instructs His angels to worship Jesus Christ. Only God is to be worshipped. So Jesus Christ is God.
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Here God the Father calls Jesus Christ, "God"
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Please contemplate that no one has ever found a single verse that denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Over 31,000 verses in the King James Bible. almost 800,000 words. Not a single mention. Zero. None. Many have tried over the last 2000 years. Not a single one has been found. Why? because there are none.

Here is a recap of some of the very many proofs in the holy scriptures that prove that Jesus Christ is God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty. Note the following gets 2 pts as I explained when I posted this one.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. see Exodus 3:14. So Christ is God, always was, always will be God.

In the following verse, Jesus did not correct Thomas when Thomas called Jesus Christ, “God”.

The following gets 20 pts (10 for each the beginning, first first, Alpha and 10 for each the last, the end, Omega)
In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Revelation 22:6 it says “… the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”
In Revelation 22:16 it says “ I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches …”
Comparing the 2 verses , it is clear that Jesus Christ is the Lord God of the holy prophets. So this is yet another proof that Jesus Christ is God.

Of course God alone is the only Saviour. Jesus Christ is the only Saviour. So Jesus Christ is God.
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world. - John 4:42

God is the Lord (Psalm 18:31). Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 12:3). Therefore Jesus Christ is God. (transitive property of login)

Here God the Father instructs His angels to worship Jesus Christ. Only God is to be worshipped. So Jesus Christ is God.
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Please contemplate that no one has ever found a single verse that denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Over 31,000 verses in the King James Bible. almost 800,000 words. Not a single mention. Zero. None. Many have tried over the last 2000 years. Not a single one has been found. Why? because there are none.

The entire Bible speaks to Jesus being a man from Genesis to Revelation. Where to begin. For starters there’s no mention of a “God the Son” anywhere in the Bible, the prophecies concerning him were in regards to being a human.

For starters, God already declared the Messiah would be from the seed of a woman (virgin birth from Mary)

Genesis 3
15And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed.
He will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.

Luke 3:23-38 shows that Jesus traces his lineage through Adam.

Luke 3
38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Going all the way to Revelation, the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are not even the same person.

Revelation 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple

Really the evidence and proof is all over the place. There isn’t a clear reason to believe Jesus is God just based off of what the Bible says, Jesus’ denial of being God, and Jesus identifying the only True God as the Father in John 17:3.

The entire Bible speaks to Jesus being a man from Genesis to Revelation. Where to begin. For starters there’s no mention of a “God the Son” anywhere in the Bible, the prophecies concerning him were in regards to being a human.

For starters, God already declared the Messiah would be from the seed of a woman (virgin birth from Mary)

Genesis 3
15And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed.
He will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.

Luke 3:23-38 shows that Jesus traces his lineage through Adam.

Luke 3
38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Going all the way to Revelation, the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are not even the same person.

Revelation 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple

Really the evidence and proof is all over the place. There isn’t a clear reason to believe Jesus is God just based off of what the Bible says, Jesus’ denial of being God, and Jesus identifying the only True God as the Father in John 17:3.
Lower case son versus the Son of God which is upper case Son
your so deceived you are passing on your deceptions

you also ignored all those proofs which clearly declare Christ is God.
you must refute each and every one
you are failing miserably

please see my topic on the reality of everlasting torment in the lake of fire

ou also ignored all those proofs which clearly declare Christ is God.
you must refute each and every one
you are failing miserably
I've refuted them elsewhere, but I can do it again here. To be fair you aren't refuting anything I am putting down either. I'll do it a bit later because it will take a while to write up.

please see my topic on the reality of everlasting torment in the lake of fire
Maybe you should take another look at it yourself. Jesus is a man and worshipping a man as though they are God is idolatry.

Revelation 21
8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

I've refuted them elsewhere, but I can do it again here. To be fair you aren't refuting anything I am putting down either. I'll do it a bit later because it will take a while to write up.

Maybe you should take another look at it yourself. Jesus is a man and worshipping a man as though they are God is idolatry.

Revelation 21
8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”
You have not refuted any of them because they are irrefutable. You and many others have tried to deny the deity of Christ but have never found not a single verse. Why? Because there are none. All that refused to repent and dies are in the lake of fire.

You have not refuted any of them because they are irrefutable. You and many others have tried to deny the deity of Christ but have never found not a single verse. Why? Because there are none.
God denied being a man or a son of man like Jesus is in Number 23:19. Jesus denied being God in Luke 18:19 and Matthew 19:17. That's proof Jesus isn't God. This isn't some kind of trick and your eyes aren't deceiving you. You just aren't understanding what the Bible is really truly saying about who Jesus is, likely due to indoctrination but you can make the choice to wake up if you wish.

All that refused to repent and dies are in the lake of fire.
The lake of fire is the second death. By your own admission, you believe Jesus is God, correct? That would be unrepentant idolatry. Well, Paul said Jesus is a heavenly man in 1 Corinthians 15:49. Jesus died a man, was resurrected a man, and ascended to heaven as a man. Here's the kicker... if Jesus isn't a man in heaven then what happened to his human body?

God denied being a man or a son of man like Jesus is in Number 23:19. Jesus denied being God in Luke 18:19 and Matthew 19:17. That's proof Jesus isn't God. This isn't some kind of trick and your eyes aren't deceiving you. You just aren't understanding what the Bible is really truly saying about who Jesus is, likely due to indoctrination but you can make the choice to wake up if you wish.

The lake of fire is the second death. By your own admission, you believe Jesus is God, correct? That would be unrepentant idolatry. Well, Paul said Jesus is a heavenly man in 1 Corinthians 15:49. Jesus died a man, was resurrected a man, and ascended to heaven as a man. Here's the kicker... if Jesus isn't a man in heaven then what happened to his human body?
At the time that God spoke in Numbers 23:19, God the Word had not become flesh.
You also just give scripture references and the words of Runningman. You commentary about those verse is delusional.
And of course you have ignore all the irrefutable proofs that Jesus Christ is God.

The Lord Jesus Christ has told us all things, yet noy one time did He warn that people would mistakenly deify Him.

But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. – Mark 13:23

Paul wrote that the word of God is not only all true but nothing else is needed to know all things of truth. Yet not one time in all of scriptures is there any warning that people would mistakenly deify Christ.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. – 2 Tim 3:16-17

We are warned by Pater that in the last days people would deny the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.– 2 Peter 2:1-3

At the time that God spoke in Numbers 23:19, God the Word had not become flesh.
You don’t get to just decide for God when His words are true and when they aren’t. God said He isn’t a man and never rescinded that fact. It’s true now and it’s true forever.

Jesus taught that God is a Spirit in John 4:23-24. John said God is invisible John 1:18. Paul said God is invisible 1 Timothy 1:17.

Jesus isn’t an invisible spirit, even post-resurrection.

Luke 24
39Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see—for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.
You also just give scripture references and the words of Runningman. You commentary about those verse is delusional.
And of course you have ignore all the irrefutable proofs that Jesus Christ is God.
Plainly, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re spouting a bunch of nonsense, but I am being polite with you and going the extra mile with you until you compel me to stop. There’s no shame in being wrong, but there is shame in being shown the truth, rejecting it, and returning to the private interpretations.

The Lord Jesus Christ has told us all things, yet noy one time did He warn that people would mistakenly deify Him.
Yes he did and you’re flatly denying him, not believing he is who he said he is.

John 8
24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

So who did Jesus say he is?

Matthew 16
15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

The answer about who Jesus is from Jesus’ God and Father is that he is the messiah, the Son of the Living God. Your answer is Jesus is God which is false. You’ve been warned.
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. – Mark 13:23

Paul wrote that the word of God is not only all true but nothing else is needed to know all things of truth. Yet not one time in all of scriptures is there any warning that people would mistakenly deify Christ.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. – 2 Tim 3:16-17
You’ve mistakenly deified Christ. There’s enough material in the Bible to know Jesus is a begotten human, born of a woman, descended from Adam, who died, who God raised from the dead, and is currently a man in heaven. You mistook him for God because you didn’t realize that Jesus is the example of human potential of what any person is capable of being as a child of God.

We are warned by Pater that in the last days people would deny the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.– 2 Peter 2:1-3
Yes Peter warned us and you’re doing it now. If Jesus is your Lord then why are you denying him by not believing what he believed about God?

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

You don’t get to just decide for God when His words are true and when they aren’t. God said He isn’t a man and never rescinded that fact. It’s true now and it’s true forever.

Jesus taught that God is a Spirit in John 4:23-24. John said God is invisible John 1:18. Paul said God is invisible 1 Timothy 1:17.

Jesus isn’t an invisible spirit, even post-resurrection.

Luke 24
39Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see—for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

Plainly, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re spouting a bunch of nonsense, but I am being polite with you and going the extra mile with you until you compel me to stop. There’s no shame in being wrong, but there is shame in being shown the truth, rejecting it, and returning to the private interpretations.

Yes he did and you’re flatly denying him, not believing he is who he said he is.

John 8
24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

So who did Jesus say he is?

Matthew 16
15“But what about you?” Jesus asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

The answer about who Jesus is from Jesus’ God and Father is that he is the messiah, the Son of the Living God. Your answer is Jesus is God which is false. You’ve been warned.

You’ve mistakenly deified Christ. There’s enough material in the Bible to know Jesus is a begotten human, born of a woman, descended from Adam, who died, who God raised from the dead, and is currently a man in heaven. You mistook him for God because you didn’t realize that Jesus is the example of human potential of what any person is capable of being as a child of God.

Yes Peter warned us and you’re doing it now. If Jesus is your Lord then why are you denying him by not believing what he believed about God?

John 17
1When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. 2For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. 3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.
Of course Jesus Christ is a man. No one who believes that He is God ever said otherwise. But the word of God says Jesus Christ is the Word, who is God.
So God can’t Become a man to die for the sins of the worl? Why is that impossible?

Of course Jesus Christ is a man. No one who believes that He is God ever said otherwise. But the word of God says Jesus Christ is the Word, who is God.
Let me ask you if you know what the word logos means.

So God can’t Become a man to die for the sins of the worl? Why is that impossible?
It’s impossible for God to lie. God being a man is incompatible with Christianity because it creates the problem of idolatry and contradicts the Bible so much that it would make the Bible impossible to take seriously. Maybe that’s why God never claimed to be a man and why Jesus never claimed to be God?

Take note it doesn’t say “Jesus is God.” That’s your projection of what you want to believe it’s saying. The word “word” is a Greek word called logos and it refers to God’s thoughts and speech. It doesn’t mean Jesus.

Again, your premise is false because it does not support your point. That’s called a non sequitur.

Non sequitur again.

You need to prove Jesus is the Word, which you can’t, because the Bible doesn’t actually explicitly say that. However, the Bible does explicitly say the word is logos.
The context is in reference to the church being created through him in the sense of instrumentality. This is apparent from the context and Colossians 1:15 which actually says Jesus is created, i.e., the firstborn of every creature. God isn’t a creature, but Jesus is the beginning of God’s creation in Colossians 1:15 and Revelation 3:14.

Again, not an explicit reference to being God nor does it translate to the same thing as it does in the Hebrew text it’s taken from. In Exodus 3:14 refers to the “one who exists” but in John 8:58 it translates to “I am he” or “I am the man.” See John 9:9 for example where ego eimi is translated differently than John 8:58.

Jesus rebuked Thomas and criticized him for his bad attitude. Thomas required physical proof of Jesus’ resurrection, but to the contrary Jesus said that those who have faith without the requirement of seeing proof are blessed. Jesus really was saying Thomas isn’t blessed for his lack of faith in him as a resurrected man.

Luke 24
39Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see—for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

That isn’t a reference to being God. It refers to being a unique one of their type. In Jesus’ case it refers to him being the first one resurrected to eternal life, hence why he said “behold, now I am alive forever and ever!”

The title “first and last” can apply to anyone and Jesus even said so.

Matthew 19
30But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.

Which version are you using? I looked at at least a couple dozen versions and didn’t see that for Rev 1:8. Citation needed please.

However, the Lamb (Jesus) is not the Lord God Almighty in Revelation 21 therefore he is never the Lord God Almighty.

Rev 21
22But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
Refers to Jesus existing in God’s foreknowledge and predestination. There’s no example of Jesus preexisting anywhere except in God’s thoughts, the logos.
Having an angel is flimsy at best considering even normal people have angels that help them.

Matthew 18
10See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of My Father in heaven.

Hebrews 1
14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

God saves the world through Jesus. Jesus is involved, but a passive actor.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Indeed, but Christ is not a title of God. God made Jesus the Christ.

Acts 2
36Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!”
Being a lord doesn’t make someone God. There are many human lords in the Bible, many examples, however God is Jesus’ Lord because Jesus has a God.

Mark 11
25At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth…

1 Cor 11
3…the head of Christ is God.

They worshipped him as the son of God but not as God. There are no examples of Jesus being worshipped as God, they all say “Son of God” in the context. Notice Jesus never commanded worship for himself nor did God give any commandments to Christians to worship him. Too much to go into here, but there are many examples of humans being worshipped due to their high status in the Bible.
If you’ll read the passage it’s quoted from in Psalm 45, it’s in reference to a human king with a wife. Go on and check. The correct translation refers to a god with a lower case g. For one, a human king with a wife isn’t God and, two, God doesn’t have companions to be anointed above since He would already be above them in the first place if He’s God. This verse is also a problem for Trinitarianism.

Last edited:
Let me ask you if you know what the word logos means.

It’s impossible for God to lie. God being a man is incompatible with Christianity because it creates the problem of idolatry and contradicts the Bible so much that it would make the Bible impossible to take seriously. Maybe that’s why God never claimed to be a man and why Jesus never claimed to be God?
God does not lie. And I certainly never said so. Deceived men do, The Bible is true and you will discover your great error when you meet him at your judgment.

God does not lie.
Agreed.

And I certainly never said so.
Then you know that God isn't a man.

Deceived men do,
Very true.

The Bible is true and you will discover your great error when you meet him at your judgment.
Having a different god aside from YHWH is idolatry. You've been warned.

Exodus 20
2“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3You shall have no other gods before Me.

4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6but showing loving devotion to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Agreed.

Then you know that God isn't a man.

Very true.

Having a different god aside from YHWH is idolatry. You've been warned.

Exodus 20
2“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

3You shall have no other gods before Me.

4You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in the heavens above, on the earth below, or in the waters beneath. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on their children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6but showing loving devotion to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
The Word was God and became flesh

The Word was God and became flesh
The Word [a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy] became flesh.

It means Jesus was created. Jesus the begotten refers to offspring. Offspring aren't eternal, they are created.

John 1
14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. And we beheld His glory, a glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Word [a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy] became flesh.

It means Jesus was created. Jesus the begotten refers to offspring. Offspring aren't eternal, they are created.

John 1
14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. And we beheld His glory, a glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
The Word was already God
You make no sense. Oh wait maybe you just got created

Back