Where's the Holy GHOST?

Well lets see. I was looking for a bicycle that I could buy cheaply, tear it down and add a gas motor. Saw one at a garage sale, stopped and fellowshipped with the neighbor for a while and got the bike for $20. Very nice people and in fellowshipping with them learned he is a jet airplane mechanic and works out at Reliance Airport repairing planes for American Airlines. Is an interesting and intelligent man.

It is so much fun fellowshipping with one another on a daily bases.

But you dont seem to know about that for to you that is a lie and blaspheme to do so as you keep stating that it is. And I know where you learned that, in a pew. Right?

That is not what Hebrews has in mind.

How did the Hebrew People assemble?

How did Jewish Christians assemble?

You have forsaken the assembling of the brethren, and have lied about it, and I point this out because you say you are sinless.

So now that you have publicly admitted that you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren, let's turn our attention to who it is you go house to house with every day.

Note I said "with," not "to."

God bless.

That is not what Hebrews has in mind.
Ia agree Pasulhad his own ideas for fellowship just as you do.
How did the Hebrew People assemble?
In pits making brick for Pharos.
How did Jewish Christians assemble?
Man made temples.
You have forsaken the assembling of the brethren, and have lied about it,
Told you the way of. Christ would be a lie for you didn't I.
and I point this out because you say you are sinless.
Oh No not at all. he says I am sinless because I am born of God. See 1 John 3:9. I just happen to believe Him not you LOL.
So now that you have publicly admitted that you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren,
I have?

The truth is you dont know how to assemble with Gods kind, but you do know how to assemble with those of the laws you guys has derived to regulate your gods. I bet you assemble on=ce a week. What day, Friday? Saturday, Sunday, Monday? You are one of these instead of house to house daily.
let's turn our attention to who it is you go house to house with every day.

Note I said "with," not "to."
We already did. I told you clear who I have had fellowship with.

Only because you cant be that witness of God and fellowship with those in need, or be friends and fellowship with inmates, or fellowship with the homless people doesnt mean others dint, it only means you never have had fellowship with the sinners as Jesus did and you know why? Because you are one, and to do those things of Christ where God sends us out to fellowship with them is a lie, and blaspheme for your religion.

Take a look at Jesus in who he picked to be his disciples, were not they all sinners? And do you know why he wanted fellowship with sinners instead of the pew warmers? Because the sinners didnt have anything to unlearn from a religious mind such as yours. And that is exactly the same reason I desire to have fellowship with the same because the religious folk will condemn me for blaspheme just as they did Jesus, dont you?

I dont need your condemnation, nor did Jesus need it from the same. We obey our Father not the laws of the creed that you follow from mans established beliefs for your gods, all there of them, that they should obey you instead.
God bless.
Why in this world would I, or Jesus, want to be as you as a sinner and not the righteousness of God in Christ, when I can be as my Father in heaven is and be of Christ, anointed of my Father just as Jesus was?

a way to understand is that His spirit and His son are the hands (attributes) of God …

analogy… are my hands separate from me? of course not.

on this see irenaeus … he avoids the later mumbo jumbo versions of rome/esau.

Last edited:
Back