Which Generation?

robycop3

Not it don't so prove it
EASY!
Jeremiah 33:17 “For thus says the Lord: ‘David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel
25 “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.’ ”

Now, see, that wasn't difficult. GOD proved it, not I.

Reformedguy

EASY!
Jeremiah 33:17 “For thus says the Lord: ‘David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel
25 “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, 26 then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them.’ ”

Now, see, that wasn't difficult. GOD proved it, not I.
So where?

robycop3

Where? Is it physical? You are so silly
OF COURSE it's physical. In your pret ignorance, you've forgotten that a ruler isn't necessarily a king, PM, etc. and that not all Israelis are Jews. Either there's a descendant of David's ruling over Israelis here on earth somewhere or Scripture is wrong. That's the bottom line. I'm not responding to any more goofy posts of yours such as your last few. Either post some evidence that any of your pret notions are true or admit it's false.