Which have more intrinsic animosity toward Jesus' Saints; Jews, atheists or Muslims?

Authentic Nouveau

Given that judaism is a religion, not a place...
"Given" is your pet word used to deliver unsupported assertions.

A person is Jewish if born to a Jewish mother but gets tribal lineage from the father.

Judaism is a tribal reference from the tribe of Judah.

Your subprime education flares up.

The first Christians were Jews. The Disciples were Jews.

We note how much you can't stand Israel.

Mr Laurier

🤣

So, you really are ignorant?

I thought you were just joking.

I have to say, I thought you were more educated than this.

Even Google, a leftist search engine company shows the truth for what it is.
Apparently not. But your insult is noted

Why would you think I was joking?

Than what?

Given that Google is not a leftist search engine

Mr Laurier

"Given" is your pet word used to deliver unsupported assertions.

A person is Jewish if born to a Jewish mother but gets tribal lineage from the father.

Judaism is a tribal reference from the tribe of Judah.

Your subprime education flares up.

The first Christians were Jews. The Disciples were Jews.

We note how much you can't stand Israel.
No. Why do you lie so shamelessly about something so easily refuted?

A person is jewish if they believe in a god named Jehovah/Yahah, but do not believe that Jesus was his son, or a prophet.

Judaism is the name if a religion that came out of Zoratrism, and gave rise to christianity and islam.

When? When I spread my wings and fly?

No. They were christians.

You note a lie you make up to justify your racism.

SteveB

Apparently not. But your insult is noted

Why would you think I was joking?

Than what?

Given that Google is not a leftist search engine
Well, let me just state that I read an article this morning about someone who decided to paint swastikas on people's cars in a Jewish community in a town in Florida, and after reading your comments yesterday, I found myself wondering if it's your handiwork.

If you actually are proud about your beliefs, just say so and I'll be happy to contact the local police about it.

Mr Laurier

Well, let me just state that I read an article this morning about someone who decided to paint swastikas on people's cars in a Jewish community in a town in Florida, and after reading your comments yesterday, I found myself wondering if it's your handiwork.

If you actually are proud about your beliefs, just say so and I'll be happy to contact the local police about it.
Given that I've never set foot in Florida, and And have no interest in painting enemy symbols on cars....

What beliefs? You mean the idea that natives are fully human? That white supremacists are delusional morons? Those beliefs? Why would I be proud of something so basic? You go ahead and sell me to the pigs. And I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish. I'm not some naive kid who trusts the lies of the democracy.

Authentic Nouveau

No. Why do you lie so shamelessly about something so easily refuted?

A person is jewish if they believe in a god named Jehovah/Yahah, but do not believe that Jesus was his son, or a prophet.

Judaism is the name if a religion that came out of Zoratrism, and gave rise to christianity and islam.

When? When I spread my wings and fly?

No. They were christians.

You note a lie you make up to justify your racism.
You have the Jewish ancestry wrong.
You also got the "believe in Jehovah" wrong.
You didn't grasp the video.
Judaism named after Judah which was one of the sons of Jacob.
One of 12 tribes\
Abraham had a son with Hagar which were Ishmaelites. Never Jews. Never Jews.
Islam was INVENTED by Mohamad. Anyone saying he was had Jewish roots is a liar source.
Islam inventor born 570 AD.
Christianity not connected to "Zoratrism" <<<<<< Boogieman false religion you invented????
Why do you hate Jews and Christians?
Which do you hate the most?
Why do you hate the study of history?

Zoratrism lol

Authentic Nouveau

Given that I've never set foot in Florida, and And have no interest in painting enemy symbols on cars....

What beliefs? You mean the idea that natives are fully human? That white supremacists are delusional morons? Those beliefs? Why would I be proud of something so basic? You go ahead and sell me to the pigs. And I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish. I'm not some naive kid who trusts the lies of the democracy.

Your MacDaddy Darwin was a white supremacy pioneer. Father of eugenics which was applied version of white supremacy.

I laugh at the "fully human" reference which Darweenie clerics consider to be apes.

SteveB

Ah.... gut me like a fish...

Well. I live in western Nevada.
Let me know when you get here.

Mr Laurier

You have the Jewish ancestry wrong.
You also got the "believe in Jehovah" wrong.
You didn't grasp the video.
Judaism named after Judah which was one of the sons of Jacob.
One of 12 tribes\
Abraham had a son with Hagar which were Ishmaelites. Never Jews. Never Jews.
Islam was INVENTED by Mohamad. Anyone saying he was had Jewish roots is a liar source.
Islam inventor born 570 AD.
Christianity not connected to "Zoratrism" <<<<<< Boogieman false religion you invented????
Why do you hate Jews and Christians?
Which do you hate the most?
Why do you hate the study of history?

Zoratrism lol
Wow... The pure barking insanity.

Mr Laurier

Your MacDaddy Darwin was a white supremacy pioneer. Father of eugenics which was applied version of white supremacy.

I laugh at the "fully human" reference which Darweenie clerics consider to be apes.
Alas, my "MacDaddy Darwin" never existed.

I laugh at your "Darweenie clerics".