Which have more intrinsic animosity toward Jesus' Saints; Jews, atheists or Muslims?

SteveB

Do not resort to threats against me.
I did. I just stated that following your comments about Jewish people, and reading the article, I found myself wondering if you were the one to do it. I further stated that if you were, just say so, and I'll call the police. I figured that anyone who had would be proud enough to want to take ownership, and then tell someone who had the authority to make sure you were heard in the appropriate venues.

After all, terrorists are always taking ownership of their acts, and boasting about it.
As such, I'd expect if it was you you'd want to be known.

So... me threaten you? Not even remotely.

Sounds like you however have threatened me. Gut me like a fish.... by all means. Let me know when you arrive in Reno.
We can discuss it further.

Mr Laurier

I did. I just stated that following your comments about Jewish people, and reading the article, I found myself wondering if you were the one to do it. I further stated that if you were, just say so, and I'll call the police. I figured that anyone who had would be proud enough to want to take ownership, and then tell someone who had the authority to make sure you were heard in the appropriate venues.

After all, terrorists are always taking ownership of their acts, and boasting about it.
As such, I'd expect if it was you you'd want to be known.

So... me threaten you? Not even remotely.

Sounds like you however have threatened me. Gut me like a fish.... by all means. Let me know when you arrive in Reno.
We can discuss it further.
Huh? Wow...

Your ability to make up "alternate facts" is astounding.

Temujin

No such country. Never has been.
On 15 December 1988, the State of Palestine's declaration of independence of November 1988 was acknowledged in the General Assembly with Resolution 43/177. As of 31 July 2019, 138 (71.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognised the State of Palestine. Official recognition as a sovereign state by the UN.

Authentic Nouveau

Given that I've never set foot in Florida, and And have no interest in painting enemy symbols on cars....

What beliefs? You mean the idea that natives are fully human? That white supremacists are delusional morons? Those beliefs? Why would I be proud of something so basic? You go ahead and sell me to the pigs. And I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish. I'm not some naive kid who trusts the lies of the democracy.
Animosity. Marxists despise democracy.

Woody50

On 15 December 1988, the State of Palestine's declaration of independence of November 1988 was acknowledged in the General Assembly with Resolution 43/177. As of 31 July 2019, 138 (71.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations have recognised the State of Palestine. Official recognition as a sovereign state by the UN.
LOL...the UN.

Palestine...a region.

Not a sovereign state.

Just a terrorist organization.

The UN...worst idea ever.

Authentic Nouveau

So they turned part of Israel into a ghetto?

Temujin

LOL...the UN.

Palestine...a region.

Not a sovereign state.

Just a terrorist organization.

The UN...worst idea ever.
I'm sure that the UN thinks that your posts are examples of pretty lousy ideas also. The difference is that the UN has standing in international law. You do not.

Lighthearted Atheist

How many atheists here are Jews?

I have known how Isaiah 53 was a forbidden chapter in The Bible for Jews.
I do not believe Jesus existed so I hold zero animosity. I enjoy the teachings of Jesus in The Bible though - I find them to frequently be inspiring. I do not need to know who write them for them to have secular, philosophical value to me.

I wonder what kind of animosity Christens have for Jews and Muslims when they believe all Jews and Muslims deserve to burn for eternity. That is some very strong animosity dude.

So I just take what inspires me from Jesus and leave the rest:

"When Jesus heard it, He said unto them, “They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” -- Mark 2:17

This inspires me to remember that it is the downtrodden, the suffering, and the hurt that need our help. The rich, the well, and the powerful do not need our aid - they are fine. As humans we must ever focus on helping those that are suffering.

:)

Woody50

I'm sure that the UN thinks that your posts are examples of pretty lousy ideas also. The difference is that the UN has standing in international law. You do not.
LOL!! International law. What is that, exactly?

The entire UN is a joke. They may understand international law (whatever that means or matters), but they don't care. Russia and China are permanent members? Yet you laud the UN?

Wow.

Algor

No. Why do you lie so shamelessly about something so easily refuted?

A person is jewish if they believe in a god named Jehovah/Yahah, but do not believe that Jesus was his son, or a prophet.
\

You are certainly entitled to make up crackpot rules for other ethnicities, but one has to wonder why you would bother.