Which Voice do you Hear and Follow?

GeneZ

It is not that His (feminine) Spirit doesn’t get through.... but that a soul refuses to listen.

Qualify that statement. Feminine Spirit? Female was created in God's image. But, it does not say female was created in the image of the Holy Spirit alone.

Arch Stanton

If you are getting truth? Yes... But?

If you are only getting tradition and stagnant dogma? NO! You will never be able to grow and mature in Christ.
Indeed! Good tradition is ok though...

2 Thess 2:15 Therefore, brothers, stand firm and HOLD FAST TO THE TRADITIONS that you were taught, EITHER by an ORAL statement or by a letter of ours.

GeneZ

Indeed! Good tradition is ok though...

2 Thess 2:15 Therefore, brothers, stand firm and HOLD FAST TO THE TRADITIONS that you were taught, EITHER by an ORAL statement or by a letter of ours.
Here is one tradition you never get told about...

And every day, in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching
and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ." Acts 5:42​

They taught DAILY! Jesus prayed that the Father would give us our DAILY bread! He is the Bread of Life! You are right now spiritually mal nourished!

When I lived up north I attended some Bible studies given by Catholic priests at a local community center. These priests had to teach the Bible outside of the church to do so. The church was only around the corner.

One night I shared something about Lazarus and the resurrection because the priest was making an error. We were allowed to have a free exchange after the lesson was given. After I showed him what he had made his mistake with, he deeply thought it over, and said he appreciated what I had told him. He then told me in front of everyone attending...

"You have to be patient with us Catholics. We only recently began getting into studying the Word of God, and you "Protestants" have been studying it for years."

He continued appreciating understanding what I had shown him. (I am not a Protestant).

That was the gist of it. This small group of priests would travel to give the study. These priets were not members of the local dioceses.

Arch Stanton

Here is one tradition you never get told about...

And every day, in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching
and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ." Acts 5:42​

They taught DAILY! Jesus prayed that the Father would give us our DAILY bread! He is the Bread of Life! You are right now spiritually mal nourished!

When I lived up north I attended some Bible studies given by Catholic priests at a local community center. These priests had to teach the Bible outside of the church to do so. The church was only around the corner.

One night I shared something about Lazarus and the resurrection because the priest was making an error. We were allowed to have a free exchange after the lesson was given. After I showed him what he had made his mistake with, he deeply thought it over, and said he appreciated what I had told him. He then told me in front of everyone attending...

"You have to be patient with us Catholics. We only recently began getting into studying the Word of God, and you "Protestants" have been studying it for years."

He continued appreciating understanding what I had shown him. (I am not a Protestant).

That was the gist of it. This small group of priests would travel to give the study. These priets were not members of the local dioceses.
That is an interesting situation you were in. It is sad knowing how many Catholics lack an understanding of their faith.

Regarding the 'daily bread':

Mt 6:9-11
The Lord's Prayer

“This is how you are to pray:

Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread; ....

[What would be our daily bread?... The Eucharist is offered at Mass every day]​

Something not "daily," but something "supersubstantial" has taken place…. If you peer under the veil of the English word "daily," you will find this wondrous nugget of a word: ἐπιούσιον, or, transliterated, epiousion.

The word epiousion, an adjective modifying the word bread (ἄρτον = arton), is the accusative form of the adjective epiousios. It is the only adjective in the entirety of the Lord's Prayer, suggesting a special or unique importance.

e v e

Qualify that statement. Feminine Spirit? Female was created in God's image. But, it does not say female was created in the image of the Holy Spirit alone.
Every reference in OT is feminine gender words... as well as archetypes are oftentimes feminine.. that's a start of where to look. Greek is not the precedent, the OT is. If Greek is neuter, and was translated this way or that, it has no bearing on the question. Additionally, see Genesis, where He says "Made in Our image"... Male and Female. I'm at work or I'd find the quote...but I know you know what it says.

e v e

There is no neuter in God's realm... only in the fallen context of Satan-realm and pagan philosophy does God / His nature become a neuter.

e v e

Many medieval theologians were listening to the Greeks, not to God, and to Plato's version of things. And in that version, substance is neuter. The entire messed up idea that the substance of God somehow is the Being -- that is utterly pagan and doesn't help in discussions of trinity.

I have no problem in that He, His Spirit and the Son are three Beings and that they are God. I don't need the Greek concepts of neuter substance to patch things together for me. The concept of being as a substance is GREEK, not Christian.

God is three persons. A person is a BEING. Therefore, yes, His spirit is not Neuter per the Greek syntax. That's an abomination.

e v e

God is never ever a neuter in terms of gender. That would make Him an IT.

Which is satan's construct - to be a signatureless IT. No name. No signature.

GeneZ

Every reference in OT is feminine gender words... as well as archetypes are oftentimes feminine.. that's a start of where to look. Greek is not the precedent, the OT is. If Greek is neuter, and was translated this way or that, it has no bearing on the question. Additionally, see Genesis, where He says "Made in Our image"... Male and Female. I'm at work or I'd find the quote...but I know you know what it says.
Keep in mind that God has no sexuality. The traits of masculinity and femininity have more to do with initiation and response of our souls. God is consisting of both traits - male and female.. That is why both male and female were created in His image.

The Trinity is a manifestation of Initiation (the Father) and responsiveness (the Holy Spirit). And, the Son manifesting both traits! Showing men how to be submissive to God's authority. Which women gladly adapt to if the man is truly submitting to God.

Its only for God's purpose at present for keeping the presence of mankind on earth by giving us sexual reproduction. But, again.. keep in mind. God created both male and female in His image. Both! That means your 'soul' is feminine. A man's 'soul' is masculine. Nothing to do with genitalia. The sexual apparatus is only for a season in God's purpose for mankind.

In the Resurrection I believe we will continue being both male and female. But with no sexual reproduction any longer. There will still be the beautiful interaction between men and women. But, on a level that will be glorious and absolute joyfulness.

No woman's lib in Heaven. No macho either.

grace and peace......

Gary Mac

That is the key.... who has the truth? Was there a Church that Christ set up that would be protected by the Holy Spirit? I believe so....

Eph 3:10 so that the manifold WISDOM of God might now be made known THROUGH the CHURCH to the principalities and authorities in the heavens.
Gods Spirit is not known through some church doctrine, His Spire is manifest in you by God Himself just as He was manifest in Jesus and opened all of His heaven to that man as well as He does in us all who receives the same from Him. Matt 3:16 is the way to Him yourself.

I do not follow the teachings of Paul for he leads people astray form God. I follow the teachings of Jesus, they are not the same teachings at all.

e v e

Keep in mind that God has no sexuality. The traits of masculinity and femininity have more to do with initiation and response of our souls. God is consisting of both traits - male and female.. That is why both male and female were created in His image.

The Trinity is a manifestation of Initiation (the Father) and responsiveness (the Holy Spirit). And, the Son manifesting both traits! Showing men how to be submissive to God's authority. Which women gladly adapt to if the man is truly submitting to God.

Its only for God's purpose at present for keeping the presence of mankind on earth by giving us sexual reproduction. But, again.. keep in mind. God created both male and female in His image. Both! That means your 'soul' is feminine. A man's 'soul' is masculine. Nothing to do with genitalia. The sexual apparatus is only for a season in God's purpose for mankind.

In the Resurrection I believe we will continue being both male and female. But with no sexual reproduction any longer. There will still be the beautiful interaction between men and women. But, on a level that will be glorious and absolute joyfulness.

No woman's lib in Heaven. No macho either.

grace and peace......
By Masculine and feminine in reference to He and his spirit I did not mean as us in this current corrupt body that procreates.

That said His spirit is a girl. In eden his sons and daughters , the originals of eden before the fall, were in “our image” says God.... the image of He and His spirit.... having received eden nature. and again, not by procreation was adm-human (of the physicality of eden) made. the same glorified eden body of christ’s resurrection.

eden nature is not the same current corrupt physicality of this world.

I am not a feminist... that doesn’t change that His spirit is feminine and that male and female is part of His very nature where the feminine is the core and inside of male and the male is the covering and protector. the man protects his treasure and his family.

The pillar of fire is His spirit in the OT.

God has sexuality but —- not animal sexuality. Plato and greek paganism stripped God as a concept of sensation. Sensation being a term for anything of the senses including feeling. Eden had physicality and sexual feeling and love just a far superior one that is not of the brute physicality of this world with its form of generation which Eden does not need.

The feminine carries the attribute and is the attribute and the male rules the attribute. You referred to the feminine aspect as receptive. Male provides context and rule of the attribute which belongs to him.

The core of Him is His spirit just as for any male (in the right position) his core of love is his wife to whom he clings and for any female her every move is in honor of her husband. I am not referencing this world and roles, but what was the situation before the fall. marriage was not and is not needed in eden since only after the fall was there a separation requiring union. We were created together male and female. not separated unrelated individuals. females are not mentioned as the legal head of them is the male, thus the 144k. they are virgin because they are whole, and not separated from the female attribute that is their core. in the fallen context the union is an inversion of the eden situation where there is no separation.

In this world due to the fall the situation is as you describe - an ugly corruption. random marriage, i.e. who one ends up with often circumstantial, over macho males , pushy females, etc.

Christ has both as you said because His core is His spirit and not separated from Him. Though we do not see His spirit we know the spirit as our comforter. his sons receive His spirit. And that is who He talked to and also He talked to the father. They are three Beings. They all have the nature which they shared to the originals in eden, the birthright and nature which we lost. At the change His sons and daughters will be restored to the eden situation. The original sons and daughters of eden, who were separated from eden, restored.

soon...

I can try to phrase it better of course but the above is true.

the trinity was turned into all male because of the platonic overlay and because satan is very busy trying to prevent the sons from returning home. Rome promulgated a greek form of trinity.

now you know the why for the one unforgivable sin.

Last edited:

e v e

The most pretty physical human on this earth is Nothing, even ugly, compared to the gorgeous eden nature to which the sons will be restored to at the Change.

offered kindly,

e v e

GeneZ

By Masculine and feminine in reference to He and his spirit I did not mean as us in this current corrupt body that procreates.

That said His spirit is a girl. In eden his sons and daughters , the originals of eden before the fall, were in “our image” says God.... the image of He and His spirit.... having received eden nature. and again, not by procreation was adm-human (of the physicality of eden) made. the same glorified eden body of christ’s resurrection.

eden nature is not the same current corrupt physicality of this world.

I am not a feminist... that doesn’t change that His spirit is feminine and that male and female is part of His very nature where the feminine is the core and inside of male and the male is the covering and protector. the man protects his treasure and his family.

The pillar of fire is His spirit in the OT.

God has sexuality but —- not animal sexuality. Plato and greek paganism stripped God as a concept of sensation. Sensation being a term for anything of the senses including feeling. Eden had physicality and sexual feeling and love just a far superior one that is not of the brute physicality of this world with its form of generation which Eden does not need.

The feminine carries the attribute and is the attribute and the male rules the attribute. You referred to the feminine aspect as receptive. Male provides context and rule of the attribute which belongs to him.

The core of Him is His spirit just as for any male (in the right position) his core of love is his wife to whom he clings and for any female her every move is in honor of her husband. I am not referencing this world and roles, but what was the situation before the fall. marriage was not and is not needed in eden since only after the fall was there a separation requiring union. We were created together male and female. not separated unrelated individuals. females are not mentioned as the legal head of them is the male, thus the 144k. they are virgin because they are whole, and not separated from the female attribute that is their core. in the fallen context the union is an inversion of the eden situation where there is no separation.

In this world due to the fall the situation is as you describe - an ugly corruption. random marriage, i.e. who one ends up with often circumstantial, over macho males , pushy females, etc.

Christ has both as you said because His core is His spirit and not separated from Him. Though we do not see His spirit we know the spirit as our comforter. his sons receive His spirit. And that is who He talked to and also He talked to the father. They are three Beings. They all have the nature which they shared to the originals in eden, the birthright and nature which we lost. At the change His sons and daughters will be restored to the eden situation. The original sons and daughters of eden, who were separated from eden, restored.

soon...

I can try to phrase it better of course but the above is true.

the trinity was turned into all male because of the platonic overlay and because satan is very busy trying to prevent the sons from returning home. Rome promulgated a greek form of trinity.

now you know the why for the one unforgivable sin.
The concept of Eden children you keep clinging to never happened. There were no children before the fall. And ,besides all that.? The resurrection body we are going to receive? It is far superior to what Adam and the woman had before they fell. Its even superior the bodies of bodies when materialized..

Please... stop. You are sounding strange in your thinking because you have accepted made stuff up that can not be seen in Scripture. If "a Jesus" came to you and told you these things about Eden? You are failing the "test the spirits" test. For, you keep saying things that the Scriptures do not agree with in what you say. We are told that we must test the spirits by what we find written. Its written to protect us from such things.

In spite of the RCC, the Trinity is a Biblical reality. It can be demonstrated with Scripture.. Whatever Rome had to say about it means nothing unless it agrees with Scripture. Rome also said that Jesus was born of a virgin. He was born of a virgin. But, now at all how they say it happened. Rome became screwy and its why that era was called the "dark ages."

Please stop your Eden rants that sound like out takes that never made it to Scripture. . It sounds almost like someone is forcing you to say these things. It makes you look bad.

GeneZ

The most pretty physical human on this earth is Nothing, even ugly, compared to the gorgeous eden nature to which the sons will be restored to at the Change.

offered kindly,

e v e
Why are you stuck on this? I picture you speaking with crossed eyes when you say such things., Its not becoming. There is no more Eden nature to be given. God is taking us all to a next phase in His creation with the bodies we will have. The Eden body was only a prototype made from the elements of the earth that will be destroyed by the Lord with nuclear fusion. The Bible tells us that we have become a new creation in Christ. The Greek means we have become a new creation that is unlike anything that preceded it. Its an entirely new thing. You keep wanting to mentally fly back the the old. Why?

Please... Stop with the old Platonic references as if the Bible teaches Platonism. Paul was from a Greek culture and understood it well. He stole terms commonly used as illustrations to show how even stoicism's ideals (which were never humanly achievable) are only to be found their reality in Christ. My pastor was a historian and a Greek scholar and spent much time explaining this beautifully. The Greek word "wertuse" (virtue) was what Paul used to describe what is to be produced by those who walk in Spirit and in Truth. He also used the Greek term "pleroma" in a way to show its reality can only be found in Christ, not in Greek philosophy. Some people see these words in the texts and assume that Christianity borrowed from the Greek culture. Its just the opposite. Paul took Greek culture and made it captive to Christ. Pseudo intellectuals muddy up the waters and interject doubts where there should be no doubting.

Arch Stanton

Gods Spirit is not known through some church doctrine, His Spire is manifest in you by God Himself just as He was manifest in Jesus and opened all of His heaven to that man as well as He does in us all who receives the same from Him. Matt 3:16 is the way to Him yourself.

I do not follow the teachings of Paul for he leads people astray form God. I follow the teachings of Jesus, they are not the same teachings at all.
Let us not forget binding and loosing on the church [Mt 16, Mt 18]

1 Tim 3:15 But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is THE CHURCH of the living God, the PILLAR AND FOUNDATION OF TRUTH

The teachings of Christ include:
Jn 6
For MY FLESH IS TRUE FOOD, and my blood is true drink

Jn 6 Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you DO NOT HAVE LIFE within you

'This IS my body' [Mt 26, Mk 14, Luke 22]

e v e

Why are you stuck on this? I picture you speaking with crossed eyes when you say such things., Its not becoming. There is no more Eden nature to be given. God is taking us all to a next phase in His creation with the bodies we will have. The Eden body was only a prototype made from the elements of the earth that will be destroyed by the Lord with nuclear fusion. The Bible tells us that we have become a new creation in Christ. The Greek means we have become a new creation that is unlike anything that preceded it. Its an entirely new thing. You keep wanting to mentally fly back the the old. Why?

Please... Stop with the old Platonic references as if the Bible teaches Platonism. Paul was from a Greek culture and understood it well. He stole terms commonly used as illustrations to show how even stoicism's ideals (which were never humanly achievable) are only to be found their reality in Christ. My pastor was a historian and a Greek scholar and spent much time explaining this beautifully. The Greek word "wertuse" (virtue) was what Paul used to describe what is to be produced by those who walk in Spirit and in Truth. He also used the Greek term "pleroma" in a way to show its reality can only be found in Christ, not in Greek philosophy. Some people see these words in the texts and assume that Christianity borrowed from the Greek culture. Its just the opposite. Paul took Greek culture and made it captive to Christ. Pseudo intellectuals muddy up the waters and interject doubts where there should be no doubting.
I am sorry you didn’t understand my posts and the result was invented visual depictions of me.

of course you win for now and enjoy the win. the theologians around here always do win but such consensus of however many is irrelevant to Him.

we fell and lost eden and our birthright. God’s creation will be restored, otherwise the fall was the plan and no need to be saved, just as many here who like the fall say.

There is no logic to God running off to do some thing “else” as a reaction to satan. Eden is coming back. call it new jerusalem if you wish. The point is the same.

He will restore His house and yes it will be more, and new.

Now I see what i posted was for someone else so no problem that you don’t like it.

Gary Mac

Let us not forget binding and loosing on the church [Mt 16, Mt 18]

1 Tim 3:15 But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is THE CHURCH of the living God, the PILLAR AND FOUNDATION OF TRUTH

The teachings of Christ include:
Jn 6
For MY FLESH IS TRUE FOOD, and my blood is true drink

Jn 6 Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you DO NOT HAVE LIFE within you

'This IS my body' [Mt 26, Mk 14, Luke 22]
Yes Amen -- and either one has from God that what Jesus had from Him or you do not.

Gary Mac

offered kindly,

e v e
Actually we who has received form God that what Jesus did is restored to His Kingdom. The change has happened in us all who has receive from Him that what Jesus received from Him. Tis is the change you have not experienced from God as Jesus did and Moses, and Abraham, and 120 did. Even Adam came to this truth -- see Gen 3:22.

e v e

Actually we who has received form God that what Jesus did is restored to His Kingdom. The change has happened in us all who has receive from Him that what Jesus received from Him. Tis is the change you have not experienced from God as Jesus did and Moses, and Abraham, and 120 did. Even Adam came to this truth -- see Gen 3:22.
yes i know you think eden was backwards, and the fall was good. thats your theology. guess what, apparently same theology of modern christianity.

GeneZ

yes i know you think eden was backwards, and the fall was good. thats your theology. guess what, apparently same theology of modern christianity.

The fall was necessary, not good.

Romans 8:28. God uses it for good.