Which Voice do you Hear and Follow?

GeneZ

I am sorry you didn’t understand my posts and the result was invented visual depictions of me.

of course you win for now and enjoy the win. the theologians around here always do win but such consensus of however many is irrelevant to Him.

we fell and lost eden and our birthright. God’s creation will be restored, otherwise the fall was the plan and no need to be saved, just as many here who like the fall say.

There is no logic to God running off to do some thing “else” as a reaction to satan. Eden is coming back. call it new jerusalem if you wish. The point is the same.

He will restore His house and yes it will be more, and new.

Now I see what i posted was for someone else so no problem that you don’t like it.
I and others will call it the New Jerusalem, because that is what it will be called. You can call it "new Eden" if you wish.

But, the New Jerusalem is to replace the old Jerusalem. Not Eden.

There is so much truth to learn and know. But, this obsession of yours has apparently retarded your spiritual growth. You are stuck. God wants to see you fully matured when you stand before Him. As it stands right now, it appears to be a stubborn streak that is thwarting that from coming to pass... I have no desire to attack you.

Gary Mac

yes i know you think eden was backwards, and the fall was good. thats your theology. guess what, apparently same theology of modern christianity.
Well if what Adam received to become like God and Abraham received from God, and Moses received from God Job and others received from God to know Him, transformed from the laws of Eden to actually be His dwelling place, His temple, and live the life of what is not of the flesh from Eden but is of the Spirit of heaven where the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but was in all of these then I suppose modern Christianity isnt so modern after all is it?

Gary Mac

I and others will call it the New Jerusalem, because that is what it will be called. You can call it "new Eden" if you wish.

But, the New Jerusalem is to replace the old Jerusalem. Not Eden.

There is so much truth to learn and know. But, this obsession of yours has apparently retarded your spiritual growth. You are stuck. God wants to see you fully matured when you stand before Him. As it stands right now, it appears to be a stubborn streak that is thwarting that from coming to pass... I have no desire to attack you.
Everyone stands before God this day. He is at the door knocking this day, His kingdom doesnt come with observation it is within you this day, and when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him this day. 1 John 3.

Waiting to stand before God is the doctrine of man who cant see Him this day. Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. The only thing that stands between God and man is man himself restricting God to be manifest in them. He will come and sup with all who will receive Him and be in you..

Waiting for heaven, or Eden? As long as one doesnt receive it one will go to a grave never receiving that promise of God coming to you to live it this day. The grave is not going to reveal God He is a God of the living not the dead, the grave is to late to know Him. What makes one think he will see God when you are dead if you cant see Him now while alive?

e v e

Well if what Adam received to become like God and Abraham received from God, and Moses received from God Job and others received from God to know Him, transformed from the laws of Eden to actually be His dwelling place, His temple, and live the life of what is not of the flesh from Eden but is of the Spirit of heaven where the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but was in all of these then I suppose modern Christianity isnt so modern after all is it?
you and modern christianity can have each other. bye.

e v e

you don’t Care about Him.

Gary Mac

you don’t Care about Him.
I dont care about Him? I am in His same image, have His same Mind, Spirit, walk as He walks in it, holy pure and without sin, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Born of God His son. His child, all He is is my inheritance.

Isnt what you really mean is I do not care about your beliefs and the god you have conjured?

e v e

You are in complete denial of God and what He puts into man.
It's not about You and loving yourself. It is you who is to love God and your neighbor and Give to Him.
And put into Him. It's not about you and what you want to inherit or think you did. It's about Giving Him you.

Gary Mac

It's not about You and loving yourself. It is you who is to love God and your neighbor and Give to Him.
And put into Him. It's not about you and what you want to inherit or think you did. It's about Giving Him you.
It isnt about what God can do for me eve it is about what God did in me. It is about having the Love OF God as my own heart, having His disposition, nature as my own which is Love. And it is very obvious that you do not understand that what God does in man by His Spirit of Love.

One can say he loves God but that does not make you like Him. Most who say they love God only love their own beliefs of Him.

My inheritance is God Himself. Do you know why that you cant understand the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you? You see me as the bad guy when all the wile Im only trying to get you to understand there is a better life to live in the Father of Love than this ugliness that you describe that you live in. There is a better way eve.

All this stuff about Eden to be restored and is coming someday is keeping you from living in it this day.

Gary Mac

Either you have from God His same mind, SPirit, as Jesus had from Him and walk as He walks in His same light or you do not.

You know very well if the Father is in you and you in Him are one just as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. John 17.

Our Lord's God

Since Jesus is the Great Shepherd of the sheep as per Psalm 23- He is the Lord YHWH. So I hear the voice of God- Jesus Christ our Great God and Savior . Titus 2:13. 2 Pete 1:1, John 20:28- He is our Lord, God, Savior, Shepherd.

hope this helps !!!

Israel's human king was the Shepherd of Israel.

Now what? Are they God too?

Your ignorance is really beyond belief.

Arch Stanton

Either you have from God His same mind, SPirit, as Jesus had from Him and walk as He walks in His same light or you do not.

You know very well if the Father is in you and you in Him are one just as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. John 17.
so we agree on post 55 :)

thanks