White house cuts feed of Biden....

Whateverman

I can only wonder why. I hope someone leaks it.
Yeah that's interesting. I hadn't heard of this happening, either in this specific situation or earlier.

I've seen him ramble before, and it does not make him look good; a combination of muddy thinking / old age, and perhaps poor messaging?

Thistle

Yeah that's interesting. I hadn't heard of this happening, either in this specific situation or earlier.

I've seen him ramble before, and it does not make him look good; a combination of muddy thinking / old age, and perhaps poor messaging?
If you have no principles, and you're constructing an agenda entirely for political purposes, it complicates extemporaneous speaking even if you're 1) intelligent and 2) have all your faculties. Biden has that incredible trifecta of no principles, no intelligence, and severely diminished mental capacity. This would be less of a problem if behind him was somebody who is intelligent pulling the strings. But from what I can gather from news media coverage, it looks like he's happy to let the White House run communications, but insists on making terrible decisions all on his own. Thus we appear to be stuck in the worst of all possible worlds.

Whateverman

Sorry, but any right-winger who lectures other people about not having principles is just too stupid to be allowed to breed.

Last edited:

glenlogie

Sorry, but for any right-winger to lecture other people about not having principles is just too stupid to be allowed to breed.
Isn't freedom wonderful that we can ignore your idiotic comments.

I know most libs are bitter. But you are bitter thsn most.

CrowCross

If you have no principles, and you're constructing an agenda entirely for political purposes, it complicates extemporaneous speaking even if you're 1) intelligent and 2) have all your faculties. Biden has that incredible trifecta of no principles, no intelligence, and severely diminished mental capacity. This would be less of a problem if behind him was somebody who is intelligent pulling the strings. But from what I can gather from news media coverage, it looks like he's happy to let the White House run communications, but insists on making terrible decisions all on his own. Thus we appear to be stuck in the worst of all possible worlds.
"but insists on making terrible decisions all on his own."

The decisions are so terrible....the way in which he pulled out of Afghanistan and the handling of the southern border, as two examples....indicate clearly that the decisions were done on purpose as you can't screw things up that bad even by making "terrible decisions".

Thistle

Sorry, but for any right-winger to lecture other people about not having principles is just too stupid to be allowed to breed.
Sorry, too late. My daughters running conventions for Matt Schlapp, and my son is a sergeant in the US Army. By the way, she graduated magna cum laude from Drake. But I wouldn't expect you to understand principles and patriotism.

Furion

This is so surprising, it comes as a shock.

Clearly there is nothing to see here, ice cream time for Joey!

Thistle

This is so surprising, it comes as a shock.

Clearly there is nothing to see here, ice cream time for Joey!
I for one would like to know what flavor of ice cream Joe eats when he strands hundreds of American citizens in Afghanistan!