White House has Baphomet Head for Christmas Decoration

Christian conservatives were OK with Baphomet being in the White House, when he sat alongside their orange messiah.
Since you can't find a case of a single Christian Conservative expressing an OK, we will deem your claim as false.

President Biden has removed the bust of former U.K. Prime Minister Winston Churchill from display in the Oval Office

His priority.

With you being a satanist, did you approve of Baphomet being in the White House?
How many Presidents have approved of that mirror being in the White House? It arrived there in 1946, so every President since Truman has approved of it. Are you telling us that Ronald Reagan was a Satanist?

Please think through these ridiculous ideas before you post them. They are no longer amusing, just sad.

How many Presidents have approved of that mirror being in the White House? It arrived there in 1946, so every President since Truman has approved of it. Are you telling us that Ronald Reagan was a Satanist?

Please think through these ridiculous ideas before you post them. They are no longer amusing, just sad.
None of them should have approved it.

Well, you're a satanist....what can I say?
Whatever dude. The idea I would worship the loser “God” in you silly fantasy might be your silly fantasy, but you’ve been accused of being a Russian troll, and that’s a lot more believable.

Whatever dude. The idea I would worship the loser “God” in you silly fantasy might be your silly fantasy, but you’ve been accused of being a Russian troll, and that’s a lot more believable.
I's rather be a Russian troll than a satanist like you are.

I's rather be a Russian troll than a satanist like you are.
not working

I already know you people believe crazy things

I don’t even consider being called a Satanist an insult. It’s just goofy. Kind of like being called one of Dr. Evil’s henchmen.

not working

I don’t even consider being called a Satanist an insult. It’s just goofy. Kind of like being called one of Dr. Evil’s henchmen.
Says the poster who thinks a man is a woman

not working

that still doesn't mean you're not a satanist.

Back