who and what is God prior to creation.

Yahchristian

who and what is God prior to creation.

when you answer this question we can proceed. Until then I will concede you cannot and refuse such discussion.

TRINITARIANS, two questions...

1) WHO is God prior to creation?

My answer: YHWH alone is God prior to creation.

2 Kings 19:15... And Hezekiah prayed before YHWH, and said, O YHWH God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

Here is a summary of what I believe... YHWH is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. YHWH is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. YHWH in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, YHWH in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal YHWH is called God the Father.

2) WHAT is God prior to creation?

My answer: YHWH is spirit prior to creation.

John 4:24... God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Here is a summary of what I believe... YHWH is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. YHWH is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. YHWH in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, YHWH in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal YHWH is called God the Father.

2 Kings 19:15... And Hezekiah prayed before YHWH, and said, O YHWH God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

John 4:24... God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

What substance is spirit?

Did your god consist of matter ?

Was your god incorporeal , immaterial ?

I'm going to help you and I'm going to bow out. I don't have the time......

Even energy is matter. There is a relationship between mass and energy that is not fully understood.
energy did not exist- its a result of creation. atoms/molecules did not exist either.

next fallacy

Did your god consist of matter ?

Was your god incorporeal , immaterial ?

Someone once said “when you answer this question we can proceed. Until then I will concede you cannot and refuse such discussion.”

Someone once said “when you answer this question we can proceed. Until then I will concede you cannot and refuse such discussion.”

Is God is spirit material or immaterial , corporeal or incorporeal ?

hoe this helps !!!

Is God is spirit material or immaterial , corporeal or incorporeal ?

hoe this helps !!!

1)Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
2) A Spirit, the Creator and Sustainer of ALL.

Back