Who Blew Up the Nordstream Pipelines? Is Joe Biden Bringing Us Closer to a Hot War With Russia?

Faithoverbelief

Poland is thanking the USA

No suspects behind the incident have officially been named, although in a tweet former Polish foreign minister Radoslaw Sikorski “thanked” Washington for destroying the pipeline. Moscow, which called the incident a “terrorist attack," also named the US as a potential suspect.
I'm not sure how this helps the USA? I can see benefit for Russia.

Michael R2

No suspects behind the incident have officially been named, although in a tweet former Polish foreign minister Radoslaw Sikorski “thanked” Washington for destroying the pipeline. Moscow, which called the incident a “terrorist attack," also named the US as a potential suspect.
Sikorski is no longer a Polish official. He serves as an EU delegate. The Polish Secretary of State is, of course, calling Sikorski's tweet "Russian propaganda". The blame game has begun.

Harry Leggs

Lets see if this works. Seems they believe Biden and Nuland must take responsibility for their words. Joe Biden does not enjoy the subterfuge and spin from the legacy media on a national stage.

The statement of intent was backed with a pledge. One must take responsibility for one’s words. Failing to understand the meaning of what one is saying does not release one from liability. Europe must know the truth.

Last edited:

Faithoverbelief

Lets see if this works. Seems they believe Biden and Nuland must take responsibility for their words.

The statement of intent was backed with a pledge. One must take responsibility for one’s words. Failing to understand the meaning of what one is saying does not release one from liability. Europe must know the truth.
Yep it's Russia.

People are getting very tired of Putin and his propaganda and false flags. More sanctions please and better weapons for Ukraine to crush them.

Harry Leggs

Yep it's Russia.

People are getting very tired of Putin and his propaganda and false flags. More sanctions please and better weapons for Ukraine to crush them.
That is not evidence. I don't know what i am missing here. You need to look at it soberly as opposed to your confirmation bias agenda. Everyone should be concerned with exactly who did it and who helped and who knew before the fact. Even if Joe Biden falls into the later two categories then it is the same as doing it

Faithoverbelief

That is not evidence. I don't know what i am missing here. You need to look at it soberly as opposed to your confirmation bias agenda. Everyone should be concerned with exactly who did it and who helped and who knew before the fact. Even if Joe Biden falls into the later two categories then it is the same as doing it
When the EU says it. I believe the EU. Putin has the most to gain.

Harry Leggs

When the EU says it.
Says what? I must have missed the part where the EU blame the Ruskies for blowing up their own pipeline. They can turn it off as opposed to destroying it.
I believe the EU. Putin has the most to gain.
Your belief is not evidence of anything.

Last edited:

Faithoverbelief

Never said it was evidence.

EU threatens Putin after he sabotaged a gas pipeline in Sweden​

The EU knows it's Putin they are not stupid.

Faithoverbelief

Says what? I must have missed the part where the EU blame the Ruskies for blowing up their own pipeline. They can turn it off as opposed to destroying it.

Your belief is not evidence of anything.

EU threatens Putin after he sabotaged a gas pipeline in Sweden​

They are blaming Russia.

Theophilos

I'm not sure how this helps the USA? I can see benefit for Russia.
If you doubt the strategic importance of the Nord Stream pipelines to Russia, here an excerpt from a 2020 report from the Atlantic Council, a NATO think tank based in Washington:
Russia’s state-owned Gazprom owns 100% of the project. The company has dumped billions of dollars to build these unnecessary pipelines, placing lavish orders with European suppliers. . . If Putin’s plan comes to fruition, Nord Stream 2, together with Nord Stream 1, would be the one and only point of arrival for more than 30 percent of Europe’s natural gas, which would undermine Europe’s energy security. This could prove to be a weapon more menacing and more readily employable than Russia’s nuclear stockpile.

The destruction of the pipelines means more profits for American suppliers of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) to Europe without risk of competition from Russian gas delivered through the Nord Stream pipelines. The remaining pipelines between Russia and western Europe run through Poland and Ukraine, who can cut the flow at any time regardless of politics in western Europe. The loss of the pipelines means that Germany will be forced to continue to buy hyper-expensive American LNG, and it will no longer have easy access to Russian natural gas even if there were an end to the sanctions.

The blasts may well amount an act of war against both Russia and Germany.

Furion

If you doubt the strategic importance of the Nord Stream pipelines to Russia, here an excerpt from a 2020 report from the Atlantic Council, a NATO think tank based in Washington:

The destruction of the pipelines means more profits for American suppliers of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) to Europe without risk of competition from Russian gas delivered through the Nord Stream pipelines. The remaining pipelines between Russia and western Europe run through Poland and Ukraine, who can cut the flow at any time regardless of politics in western Europe. The loss of the pipelines means that Germany will be forced to continue to buy hyper-expensive American LNG, and it will no longer have easy access to Russian natural gas even if there were an end to the sanctions.

The blasts may well amount an act of war against both Russia and Germany..

Follow the money they say.

Though shocking, I can't say it would be surprising Biden would do it.

There's a reason The Big Guy got his cut, the guy will do anything for money. Seems to me.

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

From a professional psych point of view, name the character/leader in this world that hates pipelines.

Faithoverbelief

NATO is not buying Russian propaganda.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 lie on the bed of the Baltic Sea and bring gas from Russia to Germany. Nord Stream 2 was finished last year but Germany never opened it because Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24.