Who Blew Up the Nordstream Pipelines? Is Joe Biden Bringing Us Closer to a Hot War With Russia?

Hoovering over the spot of explosion.
Most likely using location technology.
When I was a child, a pipeline was laid across the ranch. 36" natural Gas. Every month, a small Cessna equiped with all kinds of instruments and technology flew the pipeline at 200' elevation.
Here is an interesting video that tracks a Navy P8 that arrived from the US to the Baltic, refueled, and apparently dropped something around 7:15 pm local time on September 26, the day of the explosion. The hexcode for the P8 does not exist on list of codes, which indicates a possible classified mission. The information for the refueler was wiped from the official logs.

According to the video, the P8 may have dropped an anti-submarine weapon. My observation is that another possibility is that the P8 may have dropped some sort of device to monitor the explosions from pre-positioned explosives.

See video starting at 10:00.

Last edited:
Here is an interesting video that tracks a Navy P8 that arrived from the US to the Baltic, refueled, and apparently dropped something around 7:15 pm local time on September 26, the day of the explosion. The hexcode for the P8 does not exist on list of codes, which indicates a possible classified mission. The information for the refueler was wiped from the official logs.

The P8 may have dropped an anti-submarine weapon. Another possibility is that it may have dropped some sort of device to monitor the explosions from pre-positioned explosives.

See video starting at 10:00.

The first step is to pinpoint the location. They can drop a location signal device.

In offshore yacht racing we use a EPIRB

Emergency Position Radio Beacons

The Military can create devices which do not have civilian signal frequencies.
Drop a location device. Drop an explosive.

One of my yacht club neighbors owned an electronics factory. They made test equipment to test GPS before GPS products were approved for civilians. I rode a mountain bike today. I have 4 Garmin devices.

Remember Red Adair? His business was to blow up oil wells that blew up. Put out fires. Our American oil industry has down hole blasting technology products. (Russian oil is pretty much serviced by American oildfield Equipment companies and technology.

Way back, Fred Koch built refineries in Russia and Germany. Koch Winkler Engineering.
Our technology is far advance from the Chinese and Russian copy cats.

Our daughter PhD electrical engineering. Pilot and also a lot of aeronautical engineering. Very familiar Students of hers that ended up at Garmin, King radio etc.

The first step is to pinpoint the location. They can drop a location signal device.

In offshore yacht racing we use a EPIRB

Emergency Position Radio Beacons

The Military can create devices which do not have civilian signal frequencies.
Drop a location device. Drop an explosive.

One of my yacht club neighbors owned an electronics factory. They made test equipment to test GPS before GPS products were approved for civilians. I rode a mountain bike today. I have 4 Garmin devices.

Remember Red Adair? His business was to blow up oil wells that blew up. Put out fires. Our American oil industry has down hole blasting technology products. (Russian oil is pretty much serviced by American oildfield Equipment companies and technology.

Way back, Fred Koch built refineries in Russia and Germany. Koch Winkler Engineering.
Our technology is far advance from the Chinese and Russian copy cats.

Our daughter PhD electrical engineering. Pilot and also a lot of aeronautical engineering. Very familiar Students of hers that ended up at Garmin, King radio etc.
Radio waves do not transmit well through water. Most underwater devices rely on sound for communication.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of Sweden's investigation. Of course, a cover-up is likely, but there is at least an outside chance that something incriminating will come out.

Radio waves do not transmit well through water. Most underwater devices rely on sound for communication.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of Sweden's investigation. Of course, a cover-up is likely, but there is at least an outside chance that something incriminating will come out.
Funny comment. I bought a radar for my bike. It took me one minute to figure out it was sonar. Garmin has an incredibly wide line of sonar, radar wi-fi products.

Back