Who came up with the idea that Mormons have to earn eternal life?

You have lawlessness in your Temple! Satan is in the ceremonies in your LDS temple, therefore your temples are unclean. No unclean thing was allowed in the Old Testament Jewish Temple!
Satan is mentioned 27 times in 23 verses in the Old Testament.

again, they are the same.

We are all redeemed from lawlessness. That is not an excuse to continue in lawlessness. The commandments are easy. Do I need to list them? Maybe you can tell me which ones can't be kept.

1. Have no other gods
2. Have no idols
3. don't take the name of God in vain
4. Keep the Sabbath
5. Honor mother and father
6. don't murder
7. don't commit adultery
8. don't steal
9. don't bear false witness
10. don't covet

Which of these is impossible to keep?

Unbiblical beliefs concerning the nature of God

Joseph Smith (false prophet)

Enough Said!

RCM

John 8:44
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Romans 8:14,19
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God

Romans 8:14,19
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God

Jeremiah 23:16
16 Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD. (Mormons)

RCM

Jeremiah 23:16
16 Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD. [Mormons]
Ephesians 3:19
19 and to know the love of Christ, which surpasseth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 4:13
13 until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness. And he is in your temple. Your temple is unclean!
Proverbs 15:7
The lips of the wise disperse knowledge,
But the heart of the fool does not do so.

Last edited:
And satan is the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness. And he is in your temple. Your temple is unclean!
And Satan the source of lies, rebellion against God, and lawlessness is mentioned 27 times in 23 verses in the Old Testament. He is in your Bible. The Bible is unclean! So go see your logic. ?

and to know the love of Christ,which surpasseth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

Colossians 2:9
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

The command “Be ye perfect” is not idealistic gas. Nor is it a command to do the impossible. He is going to make us into creatures that can obey that command. He said (in the Bible) that we were “gods” and He is going to make good His words. If we let Him—for we can prevent Him, if we choose—He will make the feeblest and filthiest of us into a god or goddess, dazzling, radiant, immortal creatures, pulsating all through with such energy and joy and wisdom and love as we cannot now imagine, a bright stainless mirror which reflects back to Him perfectly (though, of course, on a smaller scale) His own boundless power and delight and goodness. The process will be long and in parts very painful; but that is what we are in for. Nothing less. He meant what he said. (Mere Christianity,C. S. Lewis,Macmillan, 1952, p. 174)
Indeed, with God, nothing is impossible, but our critics, though they repeat this phrase, at the same time, put limits on it.

19 and to know the love of Christ, which surpasseth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
13 until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Take note all you critics of what is possible with God. This is not a portion of the measure or a part of the measure but the exact measure of the stature of the FULLNESS of Christ. You all claim you believe the Bible but I find that difficult to believe.

Titus 3:5
5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Luke 3:3-4
3 And he came into all the country about the Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins,
4 as it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight.
John 3:5,7​
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, ‘Ye must be born again.’
John 4:1-3
When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John
2 (though Jesus Himself baptized not, but His disciples),
3 He left Judea and departed again into Galilee,
Acts 22:16​
16 And now why tarriest thou? Arise and be baptized and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’
1 Peter 3:21
21 The like figure to this, even baptism, doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

Becoming Like God
Gospel Topic Essays

One of the most common images in Western and Eastern religions alike is of God as a parent and of human beings as God’s children. Billions pray to God as their parent, invoke the brotherhood and sisterhood of all people to promote peace, and reach out to the weary and troubled out of deep conviction that each of God’s children has great worth.
But people of different faiths understand the parent-child relationship between God and humans in significantly different ways. Some understand the phrase “child of God” as an honorary title reserved only for those who believe in God and accept His guidance as they might accept a father’s. Many see parent-child descriptions of God’s relationship to humanity as metaphors to express His love for His creations and their dependence on His sustenance and protection.
Latter-day Saints see all people as children of God in a full and complete sense; they consider every person divine in origin, nature, and potential. Each has an eternal core and is “a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents.” Each possesses seeds of divinity and must choose whether to live in harmony or tension with that divinity.
Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, all people may “progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny.” Just as a child can develop the attributes of his or her parents over time, the divine nature that humans inherit can be developed to become like their Heavenly Father’s.
The desire to nurture the divinity in His children is one of God’s attributes that most inspires, motivates, and humbles members of the Church. God’s loving parentage and guidance can help each willing, obedient child of God receive of His fulness and of His glory.
This knowledge transforms the way Latter-day Saints see their fellow human beings. The teaching that men and women have the potential to be exalted to a state of godliness clearly expands beyond what is understood by most contemporary Christian churches and expresses for the Latter-day Saints a yearning rooted in the Bible to live as God lives, to love as He loves, and to prepare for all that our loving Father in Heaven wishes for His children.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Colossians 2:9
9 In him, you see, all the full measure of divinity has taken up bodily residence.

Last edited:
Deuteronomy 10:17
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.
Joshua 22:22
22 “The Lord God of gods, the Lord God of gods, He knows, and let Israel itself know—if it is in rebellion, or if in treachery against the Lord, do not save us this day.
Psalm 136:2
2 Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!
For His mercy endures forever.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Matt 19;25-26
"When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Romans 6:4-5
4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection
Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 3:27
27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Colossians 2:12
12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead

Last edited:
Back